forum I'll be your Sweet Radio Demon
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@Fenrir

Faybian merely nodded as he put things away, not wanting to betray what he was showing on the outside with words of returned curtesy. He leaned against the counter and glanced over to his jacket, having forgetten about the jacket he had let Connor borrow until now. He light a soft 'you're welcome' slip before grabbing the jacket off the counter and folding it nearly over his arm to put away for later. His gaze flickered to Alexander's, for once in his damned life at a kiss for words. He shut and opened his mouth before finally gaining composure. "Most?" he barked a small laugh and shook his head. "I would have suspected you'd mean every word. Considering you were very angry." He chuckled lightly and shrugged, "don't apologies, Alexander. I deserve what you said. It was reckless for me to go out and kill. I can assure you none of the things I did can be tracked back to you. And if it is, I'll take care of it." Faybian tipped his head and pressed his cheek into his hand. "It's too late for that now." He muttered, heaving abreath before straightening and goin back to work.

@Diavolo group

"I guess you're right about that." He said before disappearing into his lab. Alexander leaned against the door. What did he mean when he said he would handle it. Whatever, I guess for now I'll have to trust him. He set up the beaker. He was in a much better mood. He handled the bottle with care, his fingers lightly touching the bottles. He put on his headphones started to listen to his playlist. He hummed as he documented the solution and made sure everything was in order. The window on the door showed him slightly dancing as he wrote things down and watched reactions bade by chemical substances. He cleaned up the blood that was on the floor as well as his hand.

@Fenrir

Faybian breathed a light before turning towards the sink and wrapping his hand, caked in black blood from the cuts he had opened up repeatedly. He carefully cradled his hand and decided to take a quick nap, suddenly exhausted from his little trip outside. He reasoned with himself that he'd wake up in a few hours after he had rested or that Alexander would wake him once left his room. Either way, faybian conjured a thick velvet blanket and sprawled his long limbs out comfortably on the couch. The demon immediately fell into a deep, comforting sleep, sharp features softening into something more humane. His breath evened out as he let his body relax into the worn couch and revel in the warmth of the blanket. He loved warmth, even when it was stiflingly hot to others. It reminded him of his living days, surrounded by warm bodies, having his own warmth to provide to others when wanted. Sadly that rarely happened, even less when he had died and lost his living warmth.

@Diavolo group

After 5 hours of hard work, he concluded his experiment. He decided he would get a snack and left the room. He looked through the pantry to see what he wanted. There was a pack of cup noodles that he put in the microwave. Wait…where's Faybian? He looked in the living room, sighing in relief seeing him asleep on the couch. He walked towards him quietly, not wanting to wake him up. He always looks like a baby when he sleeps, and then as soon as he wakes up, he looks so distant… Alexander moved a loose strand of hair and tucked it behind Faybian's ear. "Sleep well." He whispered before standing up and getting his ramen. He slurped the noodles while looking at his phone and sometimes at Faybian.

@Fenrir

Faybian leaned into the the gentle carress, a relaxed sigh leaving his parted lips before he went still once again. He gasped awake half an hour later, sweat glistening on his brow as he sat up and hastily looked around, huffing in a breath and slumping back against the couch when he realized he was still at Alexander's place. He rubbed his eyes and nuzzled into his thick blanket, not wanting to move from the pocket of warmth he had created for himself. He hummed softly and gave Alexander a smirk, catching him staring for a moment. "I slept wonderfully, thank you." He gently patted the blanket beside bike "care to join?" He asked, tipping his head with a grin.

@Diavolo group

He jolted with Faybian surprised that he woke up in such away. He held his chest before snapping out of it. "What? Y-Yeah, no problem." He perked up when he asked to join in. Alexander looked over slurping the last of noodles before throwing it in the trash can. He placed his phone face down on the counter and cautiously walked over. He held his wrist nervously before sitting on the spot Faybian offered. "Like this?" Alexander was sitting straight up as if he were in a chair. His facial features show that he was tired but he also had sadness hidden underneath. He yawned stretched his back slightly. "Or should I lay down, because right now I could use some sleep…" He took his own advice and laid down with his head buried in Faybian's chest. "You're just like a pillow…" he mumbled.

@Fenrir

Faybian watched in intrigue as Alexander walked over and settled down, having completely expected for the human to blow off the comment and go back into hiding into his lab bedroom. He lost his mischievous smile when Alexander settled against his chest. He stiffened at the sudden human contact, wondering it was worth shoving Alexander off or at least bring him to bed. But it felt so damn nice to have someone else genuinely need him, even if it was as a pillow. He growled underneath his breath, annoyed at himself and at Alexander for making him feel so vulnerable. Reluctantly wrapped his arms around Alexander's smaller frame and lid back down on the couch. "Not so dark and brooding now, hm human?" He teased, lightly twirling a strand of Alexander's hair around his finger. He glanced away and sucked in a heavy breath. "What am I to do with you?" He muttered, tugging the extra bit of blanket over Alexander and tugging him closer, selfishly drinking in his warmth. "If I'm your pillow, then your my space heater."

@Diavolo group

"I could say the same about you, demon." He responded. He fully expected to be pushed off or get a snarky comment out of him, but that wasn't the case. "Last time I checked, you hated human contact, but then again, I'm not complaining." He stretched himself out, making it more comfortable for him, wrapped his arms around Faybian like a pillow. Alexander wasn't exactly in his right mind to know what he was doing. He was tired and exhausted from all the work. Everyone he had been in close relations with never slept over or even held him like Faybian was. A smile grew on his lips as he melted into the warmth. "Is that how this works…?" he yawned and closed his eyes. He wasn't entirely asleep, but he wasn't awake either. "If you want me to get off you better say it now before I fall asleep on you."

@Fenrir

Faybian rolled his eyes. "Did we not go over this already? I…don't mind if it's…you." he muttered, shaking himself and clearing his throat. He lifted his hands as Alexander got more comfortable, a light blush ringing his cheeks his human squeezed him in a hug. He bit his lip and rested his hand back against Alexabder's back. "Yes it is. It wouldn't be fair if it were only you being comfortable." He glanced down and gently tugged the blanket closer to the boy's chin and gave a slight squeeze. "Get some sleep." He murmured, "I'm not going to toss you to the floor. unless of course you snore."

@Diavolo group

There was a clear blush on his face, so to hide it, he dug his face into his chest more. He doesn't mind as long as it's me? He felt the blanket move up to cover him. "Thank you…I'm pretty sure I don't snore, though." Alexander hoped he didn't snore. If he did, he's wave up with an awful neck crap in the morning. "Good night Faybian…" He whispered before completely falling asleep. He didn't snore, but he did sleep mumble—things like foods and random dates in history. However, Alexander slept better than he has in a while.

@Fenrir

"good, then you can stay here." He murmured, huffing slightly before closing his eyes. "Good night, alexander." He replied, gently brushing a hand through the boy's hair. What are you doing? There's no reason for you to be like this, especially around him.
Faybian shooed away the nagging voice and curled around Alexander, wanting to believe that he was allowed this night of bliss and warmth firnonce in his very long, tedious afterlife. He was allowed to enjoy himself in anyway he saw fit, as a respected demon of hell. What was sobering with him wanting to cuddle with one of his contacted humans?"

@Diavolo group

He woke up the next morning before Faybian and tried to rub his eyes. Alexander was stuck in this embrace with Faybian, but instead of struggling and snuggled back in, fully awake but his eyes were closed. "I'm glad he didn't leave. How can someone so menacing be so comfortable at the same time." Most times he didn't get Faybian. It's like he had mood swings. Close one day, the next distance and cold. He cares but he won't admit it. He hates everyone and everything except for Alexander. He sighed a decided not o think about it so much. "Good Morning…" he mumbled.

@Fenrir

"morning," faybian muttered softly, slightly pulling away from Alexander to stretch and wake himself up. He ran a hand through his hair and huffed a sigh. "There is nbway I'm going without another meal." He slowly stood from the couch, a sharp shiver coursing through his body as he left Alexander's and his blanket's warmth. He honestly couldn't figure out what was wrong with himself either. It wasn't like him to be so willing to accept anyone's affection, especially that of a human. It wasn't uncommon for demon's the find a partner our of genuine love in their afterlives but to find a human partner was almost unheard of. Considering Faybiannwas widely known to be uninterested in any form of relationship that consisted of genuine affection, it was surpeisingntobevwn him that he's have this kind of interaction with Alexander at all.
"out of pure curiousity, you didn't test on me while unconscious, right?" He asked as he he focused onnmakeinf a cup of hot chocolate.

@Diavolo group

Alexander wrapped himself up in his blanket trying to find the warmth Faybian gave him. He mumbled a no before reaching for his glasses. He put the on and continued to be wrapped up in the blanket like a burrito. "I was asleep too remember…" He groned rubbed his eyes trying to see clearly. "What's for breakfast today?" He asked laying so he was facing the ceiling. "Anything is okay with me. Wake me up again when it's finished." With those words he managed to fall asleep again in his little burrito wrap.

@Fenrir

"hm, Yes, you were." He mumbled, distractingly watching the fire on the burner before setting a pot of milk ontop and started to slowly stir. "for breakfast I was thinking Eggs and bacon." He said, trusting himself not to scald the milk while he gathered the eggs, cheese, veggies and bacon for their breakfast. He stole a glance over at Alexander, finding him wrapped up in his blanket. He set the things down and walked over quietly. Conjuring another blanket, faybian gently draped it over the boy's form. "I will." He went back into the kitchen and started cooking, humming a tune so it wasnt deathly silent as he worked

@Diavolo group

Alexander shifted in his sleep often. He managed to get out of the blanket he wrapped himself in. His arm was hanging off the couch, and his body was slightly titled as well as his glasses. He looked like an absolute mess, but there was nothing he could do about it. He sneezed which woke him and as he rubbed his nose. He fixed his glasses and look towards the kitchen. "It is done yet?"

@Fenrir

By the time Alexander woke up, Faybian was perched on the counter and distractingly twirling a flame between fingers. He arched an eyebrow and glanced up as Alexander, a soft laugh escaping his lips. "Finally, was wondering when you'd wake up, dear." He waved a hand to a hot plate of breast and cup of chocolate. "Just in time I suppose, breakfast is served, sleeping beauty." He teased, straightening and waving away his little flame. "I didn't mean it yesterday, when I asked if you wanted to sleep together." He muttered, flicking his gaze up to Alexander's "why did you take me seriously?"

@Diavolo group

Alexander walked over, holding the blanket around his shoulders. His face turned red the more pet names he heard coming from Faybian. "Has he always done that?" he whispered to himself. He sat down at the table, sipping at the hot chocolate first. He looked up, registering the question. "You weren't being serious?" He said softly, looking up from his cup. "I thought-well the more I think about it, it's silly to think you were being serious." He chuckled, put the cup down on the table slowly, and started eating the food. "Of course, I knew you didn't mean it. I was just-" he cut himself off before he said something stupid. "I don't know why I slept with you." He couldn't even make up an excuse as to why he did. He ate his food, smiling at how good it was. "It's delicious, like always."

@Fenrir

Faybian's lips twitched into a grown. He glanced away and swirled his chocolate. "No. I wasn't serious. Thought that was obvious. Though I guess you were pretty tired and incoherent." He snapped his attention back up to Alexander, thinking he'd actually get an genuine explanation as to why Alexander felt safe enough, felt comfortable enough to sleep a full night with a demon. Faybian had of course promised not to hurt his contracted but it still didn't warrent much if not any trust between him and his humans. He had been a fool to ever think he'd get a real reason as to why someone would show any amount of trust and desire from anyone. After all, didn't he die because someone had hated him enough to want to eliminate him permanently?
"There's more if you'd like." He muttered, waking a hand to the extra eggs and bacon still on a warm pan.

@Diavolo group

"Listen, I told you. I'm just not good with this type of stuff, alright? The real reason is something embarrassing that you're probably going to make fun of me for, but I owe it to you since you told me the whole thing with my hand. I thought you were being serious. I thought you wanted me to sit with you. Maybe we would talk or something. I wanted that. It's more like I needed it. I never had that before, so it was new for me, and I wanted to try it with you. I've had a lot of partners over the years, but none of them said something like that, so I was curious. When I laid down I…I felt happy. I'm not falling in love with you, so you don't have to worry about that. I wasn't going to ask about it if you didn't want t talk about it, but you brought it up, so why didn't you push me away. You could've easily said that you weren't being serious. I even asked you if you wanted me to leave. If you don't want to tell me, I get it. I wouldn't want to argue with you again." He finished his place standing up to get seconds.

@Fenrir

"at least you're being honest, despite how reduculoys your reasoning may be." Faybian muttered, perching on the countertop as he threw back the rest of his hot chocolate, welcoming the bitter-sweet warmth. He kept his gaze locked on the far wall behind Alexander as he spoke. The more Alexander spoke, the more he wanted his denial to be true. He didn't want to feel the pang of longing for what Alexander spoke of, for a genuine conversation without expectation, for warmth and relaxation, for happiness that didn't come from murdering someone else or status. His attention focused on Alexander as he stood up. "I didn't see any point in moving you. We were both tired comfortable." He muttered, leaning forwards and resting his elbows on his knees. "If we're continuing with this trend of exchanging genuine feelings," he grimaced as he fidgeted with his cup, "then I'll admit I didn't want you to leave. I wanted you to stay."

@Diavolo group

He watched him down the hot chocolate with a confused look. Was that safe? I mean, that was pretty hot, right? Alexander paused when scooping the eggs. There was warmth on the bridge of his nose. He cleared his throat and acted as he choked on something to hide his blush. What could he say after that? What should he say after that?" He finished making his second plate and sat down quietly. "Then whenever you want to sleep like that again, just ask." Alexander flashed a smile before continuing to eat. He stood up, left his food at the table, and grabbed a report from his lab before sitting down. "I'll be leaving early tomorrow for school. I might be back late because of a project." He took a pencil from his pocket and wrote down some things as he ate. "Just thought I should let you know. Feel free to do whatever, but don't touch my things, don't make a mess, and please do not kill people while I'm gone. Do you want me to get anything on the way back?"

@Fenrir

Faybian nodded if not a bit dumbly before he actuay realized what Alexander had said. He choked on air as he looked up at his human in disbelief. "You'd be will to sleep with me again?" He asked in disbelief, ignoring how lewd that sounded. He gaped at Alexander before he tugged on his collar and straightened. Crossing one leg over the other, he took a deep breath and nodded in understanding, slightly disheartened to hear that Alexander would be fine for the majority of the day. At least it's give faybian time to collect his thoughts and return to hell to check on Genevieve. "Teach me." He muttered, nodding to faybian's notes. "About what you're studying and about computers. One hundred years away from the living world really puts distance between technology."

@Diavolo group

"I mean, yeah, if it's benefitting the both of us, then what's the harm in it. Just let me know when you want to, and I will do the same. I-If that's okay with you." He added. He stopped writing and looked up before swallowing the eggs he was chewing. "Oh, you mean like today? Yeah, sure, I can do that. Being a demon and all, you don't have many things to pass the time, so yeah, I could teach you." His voice went from tired to excited. He loved to tell people what he learned, but then again, it might just be a way for Faybian to pass the time, which uh, which do you want to know first the science or computers. Science might take longer than computers, so pick your poison." He finished his food, and after quickly writing a few more things before, he stood up to put his dishes in the sink. "You're cleaning today."

@Fenrir

"I guess science, since I feel more comfortable with that than the white screened book. Faybian replied, clearing the kitchen area and rolling his sleeves up to his forearm to start the dishes in the sink. "What's the project you're working on for that class we went to today? The one where you chose no partner for." He asked, glancing over his shoulder. "Carefull about the poison part. I may not be adept in all sciences but I take a particular liking to chemistry." He grinned, but stayed warry about his abilities as a demon slipping through his control, not wanting to poison the water supply while he cleaned. Though he did entertain the idea of the turmoil that's cause in the city, I'd only for a split moment. He wouldn't get in trouble again, if only because he was starting to genuinely enjoy his time back. He could tell if that was because he had been away from the living world for soong or if it was because of his newly contracted human.