forum Good Vibes !!
Started by @ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸
tune

people_alt 56 followers

@EtherealDreamer

Im going to the Creative Writing competition with my team, as an alternate our teacher offered for me to be the runner so I could go, because alternates usually don't go.

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

(I know this is a bit of a late reply, but I figured I’d pop on here, just for the heck of it)

I got to see a pretty hummingbird for the first time in a few months. It was green and grey with, I think, a spot of red. I love hummingbirds, they’re so cute, and I’ve always considered them something like good luck charms.

@Gaytective-Saihara

My girlfriend and I recently had our three month anniversary, which is a huge milestone for me. I made a drawing for this featuring one of our ships. Mentioning this because I love her and couldn't be happier that she's in my life, and I thought you guys should know.

@Gaytective-Saihara

Not to interrupt the serious conversation, but I'm excited and wanted to share something.
It's my birthday today, and I got a cosplay of a character I really love! I'm looking forward to wearing it places! And, for anyone wondering, the cosplay is of Kokichi Ouma! :)