forum "study with me" (again because i acedentiy hit the wrong button..)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

kenji had been excited for the rain, racing to keep up with the clouds. he hadn't realized how close he was to the male infront of him till he ran into the other. next thing he knew, he was under the other, looking up to him " i..i am so sorry!"

Deleted user

Avrey blushed, hard, stepping backward. "S-s-sorry." He stammered, helping Kenji up. He stays silent as his face turns a deeper shade of red, studying this new stranger.

Deleted user

kenji kept his eyes on the ground, they were pale silver. he held his jacket closer like a security blanket " i.. im..kenji.. you?" he asked trying to ease the awkwardness

Deleted user

Avrey pressed his lips together, holding the straps of his backpack tighter. He looked up at Kenji with his different colored eyes, smiling softly. "Um…" he struggles to remember his name. "A-avrey. I'm Avrey." He looks quickly back at the ground, not knowing what to say next. "Sorry." He says again, quieter.

Deleted user

" i..its f..fine, my fault.." he mumbled. kenji jumped when he heard the bell. " shit!" he sai and turned to run " hey! meet me at the dorms!" he called back to avrey and ran to class.

Deleted user

Avrey blushes, watching as Kenji leaves as quickly as he came. He slowly raised a hand, smiling faintly as he waved. He started to his first class, grinning the whole way there.

Deleted user

kenji kept his attention to his notes but his mind kept running over the scene of being underneath avrey.

Deleted user

Avrey could barely focus in his music production class, his smile never fading as he pictures Kenji. He asked me to meet him at the dorms… what does that mean?? The professor clears her throat, glaring at Avrey. He sinks into his chair, blushing profusely as he focuses back on his work.

Deleted user

kenji jumped when the last bell rang. running to his dorm to change into casual clothes, hanging outside his door. he watched for avrey, pouncing from foot to foot. the boy was on the track team so he was used to doing this when he was nervous

Deleted user

(Question - is this more like a boarding school than a college?😅)

Deleted user

( its kinda like my town collage, they have uniforms but their not strict on it,)

Deleted user

Avrey grinned excitedly, running back to his dorm. He took the boba tea out of his minifridge, slipping on his corduroy jacket and walking back outside. He timidly makes his way down the halls, looking left and right for Kenji.

Deleted user

kenji waved his hand " avery!" he called and looked to the boy down the hall. he noticed his drink and tilted his head

Deleted user

Avrey blushes and waves “h-hey!” He makes his way down the hall, tugging at his jacket. “K-kenji… right?”

Deleted user

“ yeah,” he said and smiled warmly, “ I’m going to this party with my friends, I figured I’d bring you since all of us apparently have to bring a plus one. “ he said with a shy smile “ only if you wanna go though,”

Deleted user

Avrey blushes even more, a slight smile tugging at his lips. “Well… uh…” Come on, you don’t even have that much homework. Just go! “s-sure!” He says timidly. “Where is it at?”

Deleted user

“ it’s about a good walk away, but it’s not raining yet so we should hurry,” he said and tilted his head to the exit “ think you can keep up with the track star?”

Deleted user

Avrey laughs, taking one last sip of his drink and tossing it in a nearby garbage can. “I dunno, I’ve always sucked at running.” He starts down the hall. “I can try though!”

Deleted user

Kenji let out a soft laugh and maintained a light jog to stay at pace with Avery “ awwe are we trying now” he taunted sweetly.

Deleted user

Kenji winked and led the rest of the way to the party, stopping at the door and breathing heavily “ woah, didn’t think you’d actually keep up,” he said a little bemused

Deleted user

Avrey leans against the porch, panting. “It… it helps… being tall…” he chuckles, trying to catch his breath

Deleted user

Kenji let him catch his breath before going inside, it was a descent party. There was a good bit of the smell of alcohol and multiple lonely red solo cups. Kenji eventually found his friends playing spin the bottle “ what’s up a holes!” He said and gave them all a playful smirk.