forum RP with @Hiro_Shimada
Started by @Gaytective-Saihara
tune

people_alt 55 followers

Deleted user

Kinda like the bnha, but maybe change it for it to be a world full of powers rather then heroes. Like a end of the world kinda thing

Deleted user

(mmm I'ma start) kyro ventured out of a collapsed building in the night. His white wings dragging softly behind him. He watched the world while it slept, the cold night air nipping at his lungs. He gave a longing smile, everything this tome of year reminded him of home. home his home.. It's been a while since the world fell apart, shooting itself into chaos..

@Gaytective-Saihara

With world having fallen in chaos, there wasn't much for someone like Jay to do. He had already seen the world have to deal with its problems, and he was only a part of the chaos. Now that he was done extracting his revenge, he was much calmer, not as intent on destruction. He would possibly even forgive people if any wanted to get close to him. As he spent the night outside, walking around, he couldn't help but look at how the world had changed in such a short period of time.

Deleted user

Kyro took to the sky, his white won't stand out from the dark star-lit sky. He was fast but not fast enough to be unseen

@Gaytective-Saihara

Jay looked up at the sky from time to time. He saw Kyro at some point, but he wasn't surprised that some people were using their powers freely, enjoying themselves despite the chaos.

Deleted user

“ like what stuff. “ he asked tilting his head, he looked so much like an owl except for his soft facial features

@Gaytective-Saihara

"Mostly the state of the world. I finally got my revenge, and yet, people are still happy. Just wish it didn't come to creating chaos to get people to stop hating on me…"

Deleted user

“…” kyro gave him a worried look, “ revenge?” he asked softly “ what do you mean”

@Gaytective-Saihara

"Revenge on society. I planned this chaos. I had enough of being judged for my powers, so I went and did this. If you've got a problem with it, leave." Despite being open to trusting people now, he had a hard time not pushing them away.

Deleted user

( wanna go with it or just start from my last reply, cuz I can delete my replies)