forum I'll be your Sweet Radio Demon
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 80 followers

@Fenrir

Faybian cocked his head sharply to the right "oh? But of course i want to know, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know." He purred, tapping a finger against his chin. His from here wider, the ever persistent humming growing around him whenever he got into one of his more playful. "I'm glad you're catching on dear." He shrugged and leaned back in his chair, "you're correct. I don't have much interest in your mundane life. But right now, you've done something so few have achieved. You surprised me. My hope is that you continue to do so. Asking about your mother seemed to be next logical thing." He picked up a slice of meat with his chopisticks and bit until into. "You assume heaven is a better place to be." He mused after chewing through his bite of food and swallowing. He flicked his gaze skywards and smirked. " I honestly don't know how some stand it. Yes he'll has its many flaws but that's not to say heaven is perfect either."

@Diavolo group

"Have you ever been to heaven to find out?" He asked. "Of course, I've never been to hell, but I feel like somehow heaven is better than hell if it has people like you don't there." he laughed. He was on the last of his ramen and he wished there was more. "Logical huh…she was like any other mom. She was caring. She would entertain my crazy ideas and childish ways, but once my grades mattered for school, my dad would always say to think like a normal person. He threw out my past artworks and gave me texts. He would lock me in my room until I was finished with homework. He took away my phone so I wouldn't be able to contact any of my friends for years. When iI told them why they thought it was just excused. So, I distanced myself from them. During that time my mom's caring side really came into play. She would make me ramen like this on my worst days. She knew she couldn't stop what was happening but she would try her best to make the house less of jail and more of a home. Why do you think I have so much ramen in the apartment. It's stupid I know, it's irrational, and it's pointless…"

@Fenrir

Faybian flicked his gaze up, eyes flashing for a moment to before they returned to normal. "Twice actually. Not my type of place." He muttered softly, taking a sip of coffee he had conjured a moment ago. He shrugged, a smile on his featires. "Most liklely, yes." His frown appeared as Alexander went back to speaking about his life, though not out of Boston this time, instead out if controlled anger. He wasn't fond of parental abuse, despite his idea on children. He took a deep breath to quell the static sound around him and slowly stood to refill both their bowls. "I don't think so. It seems like the more logical thing to do. You miss your mother so you natural find the things that remind you of them the most. In this case, while odd, is ramen." He set a bowl down in front of Alexander and raised his own in a toast. "To your mother, and your father who will be found in hell sooner or later. He gave a promising wicked grin and took a sip of the warm broth

@Diavolo group

Alexander flashed a quick smile and took a sip of his own. "You're act different when your not hating on the human race, you know. It's sweet…" he stood up from the couch and moved his bowl into the sink. He managed to get there without bumping into anything. His vision was severely bad without his glasses on so it a miracle he didn't brake anything. "Sometimes I wonder if you ever loved someone. You seem like the type that loves someone but continuously says they hate that person." he came back into the living room to grab his pillow. "Maybe you just act tough because that's all you know how to do. You don't realize it but you do care just not in ways that people appreciate or find comforting, but you do care. Anyway, good night. Feel free to sleep anywhere. I don't care."

@Fenrir

Faybian glared at Alexander "would you rather I be emotionless constantly? This won't be nearly as fun if I'm the stereotypical brooding demon you all think we are." He cringed internally at being called sweet but decided to let that tidbit slide by since Faybian saw no reason to argue with Alexander at the moment. He finished off the little bit of ramen that was left in his bowl and set it down on the table. "Ah so now we're getting into emotional portion of the night, what joy." He muttered, running a hand through his hair and down his face. "Very well, if you're so willing to nitpick my personality. Yes, us demons do love. Maybe not in the same way you humans deem authentic but we do genuinely care about others. Due to our past or whatever got into hell in the first place, feeling any amount of affection or even accepting love is hard for most of us. You humans have that saying, learn to live yourself before you love another? That's what we demons do, more or less." He shrugged and finished off his cup of coffee. In one fluid motion he stood and gathered the empty cups and plates. He set them in the sink and braced his hands against the sink. "Psychoanalysing me now, are we?" He purred, glancing over his shoulder at alexander. "I'm not here to be an emotional support Demon. I don't particularly care what you think is appreciated or comforting. My job is to fulfill our deal." He growled , watching as Alexander left the room. He sighed deeply and started at the next pile of dishes

@Diavolo group

Alexander went back into the room and managed to sleep the entire night. He didn't wake up halfway through and he was happy with that reality when he awoke the next day. He didn't have classes that morning so there was no reason for the need to get out of bed. He kicked off his pants because he was feeling hot and sighed before standing up and putting on his glasses. He walked over to the counter and made himself some coffee tiredly. He had taken his phone with him and decided to scan through it. He would rub his eyes and just his glasses when needed as he waited for his coffee. He moved himself to the counter and sat on it swinging his legs back and forth like a child, letting his head lean against the cabinets. The sun had been shining through the shades, it was a much prettier day than yesterday.

@Fenrir

Faybian had unbuttoned his shirt a bit and let his tie loose around his neck so he'd be more comfortable sleeping but other than that he found it too much effort to change. In the morning, Faybian awoke to the smell of deep rich coffee being brewed. He groggily sat up and ran hand a hand through his dishevelled hair. He stood from the couch and strode into the kitchen while buttoning his shirt to look somewhat decent.
"So you do know how to do something in the kitchen." He chuckled and glanced over at the coffee then at Alexander for a moment. He was phazed by the boys appearance but more by the fact that he had managed to get up at all. He looked away and silently started breakfast, taking the chance to enjoy the silent and warmer morning

@Diavolo group

Alexander looked over to voice but soon looked back out the window. His face was slightly red, partly because he was sitting in his underwear with an oversized t-shirt and partly because Faybian had his shirt open. He may be a logical person, but even so, he knew when he saw someone good-looking. "Very funny." He rolled his eyes and watched Faybian start to cook. "What's on the breakfast menu today, chef?" He rubbed his eyes, trying to get himself more awake and less tired, but nothing seemed to work. He needed his coffee, and it felt like it was taking a decade to finish. He had his body slightly turned towards Faybian watching him closely.

@Fenrir

"I find myself quite hillarious." Faybian said, completely serious as he rolled up his sleeves and pulled a knife from the knife block on the counter. He smiled faintly, his glowing as he assessed the sharpness of the blade by knocking himself slightly. He licked the blood off his finger and ran his finger and the knife under a cold tap before begining to prepare breakfast. "French toast." He said, finding some pans and starting to set up a station to dip some bread he had started cutting into slabs

@Diavolo group

Alexander gave a soft and gentle laugh from the comment of him being funny. "Yeah, sure you are." he hopped off the counter and took the coffee from the coffee machine, and poured it into a mug. Alexander had one eyebrow raised. "What was the purpose of cutting yourself. Honestly, you confuse me all of the time." He took a sip of his coffee. "That his the spot and french toast sounds nice. I think of the last time I had french toast. I actually don't think I've ever had french toast…" he shrugged and continued to drink his coffee. "Would you like any?"

@Fenrir

"does there need to be a purpose other than enjoyment?" Faybian retorted with an all too sweet of a smile. Faybian had decided last night that if he was going to spend his first time back from hell on Earth with this human, the least he could do was try and enjoy himself a bit more. Getting agitated was a given when it came to humans but if Faybian could remind himself why he enjoyed the living world as a demon, then he guessed he could have some more control over his temper.
"Oddly enough that doesn't surprise me." Faybian muttered waving a hand in the air to manifest a cup of tea and shook his head as he used his other hand to start dipping the bread into the butter milk, sugared flour, then back in the buttermilk.

@Diavolo group

Alexander looked up with a confused look staining his face. "You cut yourself…for fun?" He sighed. "I'll never understand demons. I would chalk it up to you're probably suicidal or you have a kink for pain, but your demon so you can't be suicidal. Wait…" He looked up to Faybian. "No, you wouldn't." Alexander went to the pantry and tried to find a snack to eat while Faybian was cooking. He found something he wanted, but it was on the third shelf. He stood on his tippy toes, trying to reach it but he couldn't seem to get the cookies down. "Why did you have to put all of my favorite snacks on the top shelf." He groaned still trying to reach for it.

@Fenrir

"I wouldn't what dear?" Faybian purred, watching Alexander with a knowing grin. "You'd be surprised what we find fun in hell, after all, we have very few forms of entertainment that haven't been experienced in our past life." He shrugged and went back to attending to the French toast frying away in the pan. He glanced over his shoulder, a laugh escaping the demon as he amusedly watched Alexanfer struggle. "Again, entertainment value." He replies sweetly, striding over and nudging Alexander aside to grab to cookies. "Just how hungry are you that you crave these at such an early time of day?" He questioned, setting the cookies on the counter and quickly flipping over the French toast

@Diavolo group

Alexander choked when he started chewing the cookie. He took an aggressive swallow before staring at Faybian. "So you aren't into that." Alexander shivered. "I guess demons have their own fun down in hell just like humans. It's only natural…I guess." Alexander's ears were red from embarrassment. His face seemed to have a slight redness to it as well. He leaned his elbows on the counter, using his palm as a resting place for his cheek. Alexander was watching Faybian cook once more while eating the second bit of his cookie. "Considering all I've been eating before you got here was ramen, yeah I'm definitely more hungry than you would imagine. And…I just like cookies…" He trailed off.

@Fenrir

Faybian merely held his smug grin as he set the French toast on two plates. "Sure. Natural. So is this your way of finally admitting demons are real?" He asked, maneuvering around Alexander and setting the plates down on the table before going back to find syrup and fresh berries. He glanced over at the young man ant tiled his head curiously at the tinge of red across Alexander's features. Faybian huffed a small laugh. He took away the cookies and guided Alexander to the table by the shoulders. "Then this should satiate your hunger." He smiled sweetly and gestured towards the chair.

@Diavolo group

"No way, I am still not admitting that demons are real. Okay, I like to stick to the facts. Unless there is some scientific way to get hell beside consperisy theories and you. I'm not going to believe it." Alexander shifted his eyes to Faybian's hand to the chair then back to his hand. He sat down before anything else came out of his mouth. "I just mean anyone has sexual desires and how they choose to release them is up to them. Demons must have that too, yes? I mean the only thing that makes demons special is that you're dead and or have supernatural abilities without those you're just like me and the general public." He looked down to the french, using his knife and fork to cut a piece of the corner. He was hesitant before Alexander closed his mouth around the fork. He paused for a moment and look confused and then happy. "I've been missing out on some foods huh…"

@Fenrir

"so what you're telling me is that a literal Denon in your home isn't proof enough that Hell and it's residents don't exist?" Faybian shook his head "If only Luce we're here. This whole place would turned upside down. Most likely for the better." He muttered with a small grin as he a his breakfast, eyes glittering maniacly as he looked up Akexander. He rested his chin on his free hand. "Yes, it is true some, if not most demons do have a heightened desire." He shrugged "it's enjoyable but I've never really been fond of it. Even saying it out loud makes me uncomfortable." Faybian cringed internally and leaned back in seat. "If you were hoping for some action, you've chosen the wrong demon." He added, taking more bites of the French toast. "Not special other than supernatural abilities and we've died." He repeated incredulously "it truly does take a lot to impress you humans, doesn't it?"

@Diavolo group

"Yes, I am a very hard person to convince without you using data." Alexander started to drink his water but choked as the demon mentioned doing anything sexual related with him. He eventually swallowed a coughed a bit to get his throat feeling better. "Do I look like the type of person who wants to do that? Trust me I'm not looking to get in your pants. I was going to tell you about this since it's only right. I mean what kind of scientist would I be if I didn't tell you, something regarding you. You think it's stupid, but it's just something I took notice of. " Alexander looked up after swallowing another piece of french toast. "This isn't anything sexual so you won't be feeling uncomfortable…I think." He shrugged. "Do you remember when we were in the beagle shop and I touched your hands? Well, the only reason I did that was that you didn't like touching the cashier's hand, so I just thought it was every human. But when I touched your hands you didn't react at all. So, tell me about that…." He leaned forward eating another piece of French toast. "Man this is good…"

@Fenrir

Faybian regarded the boy in front of him with a slight smirk. "No. No you don't." He shrugged and toyed with the last remaining bits of his breakfast on the plate. "Considering you've been doing all these so called experiments with my blood, im surprised to recieve this kind of consideration from you, Alexander." He mused, falling silent as Alexander recounted their interaction at the cafe. He clenched his teeth. His gaze flickered around the room and his fingers tapped against the table. "I'm not entiry sure if I'm being honest. All I know is that I didn't like it when the cashier touched me. With you I didn't feel the same way. Maybe it's because we have a contracted." He finally replied, finishing off his breakfast. "Why ask now? Are you going to make this into another one of your experiments?"

@Diavolo group

Alexander couldn't help but smile as he stood up from his chair. He had finished his french toast bringing the plate to the sink. "Why not ask now? Should I have asked a month from now so you would be even more confused by what I meant? It was already an experiment. Nothing more." He turned on the fruit making sure it was warm before he started scrubbing his dish. "I honestly thought you would be appalled by me touching, but according to you, it feels different. So tell me what did that "different" feel like. I'll do the dishes today, put yours in once you've finished." Alexander moved the hair out of his face so he could wash them properly. However, only ended up getting water mixed with soap on the side of his face.

@Fenrir

Faybian growled at his own annoyance and stood up from the table. "I already told you. It felt different. I didn't get the urge to suddenly rip your arm from it's socket as did with the cashier. Though, that seems to be changing the more we discuss this." He gave Alexander a pointed glare before setting the empty plates in the sink. The demon hopped up on the counter and crossed one leg over his knee. "Was it different for you? You seem to be only considering my side of this little experiment of yours. What about yours? What did you feel when you touched me?" He asked, a grin spreading on his lips. "Would you consider doing it again, human?" He purred, leaning back and propping himself on his arms.

@Diavolo group

Alexander froze for a minute not really sure what he meant. The aggressive scrubbing on the plate stopped. "I-… It's never about what I feel. My emotions can hinder the experiment. This isn't about me so why should I be involved." He said his sentences with pauses in between. He kept his head down and started to scrub the dish softer this time. "If you really want to know, it didn't feel bad. I don't know how it felt. Warm? I just know after a while I felt anxious and I don't know why." He questions his own words wondering why he was even giving this man an explanation. He shook his head. "B-But that doesn't matter. It never has, it never will, end of story." His hair moved back and forth and he scrubbed the dishes violently once more.

@Fenrir

Faybian turned in place, a wide grin on his features. "Oh that's where you're wrong, human. It has everything to do you. After all, you're half of the experiment! If we were to do an experiment, which I'm not agreeing to but that doesn't seem to matter, it would literally be on how you're touch, affects me and vice versa." He tilted his head, brows knitting together when Alexander mentioned his anxiety. "There has to be more here then. If you're feeling such a complex emotion." He mused as he started to Paced around the kitchen. "Not end of story, this is actually interesting." He scoffed, watching as Alexander scrub at the plates. "Especially if it's getting this kind of reaction out of you hours later."

@Diavolo group

Alexander didn't know what to say. "I don't-" He put the plate in the rack and started to wash a glass cup. "I am sure what I'm feeling is not important. If it is not the deciding factor nor is it a needed factor. The point is how you were feeling when I touched you." Alexander gripped the cup tighter as he cleaned soon moving on to the next one, he was trying to finish quickly so he could get out of this conversation. Now I know how he feels when I ask him questions… "There is no reaction I don't know what you're talking about." He slightly growled as he said this, not really noticing his own irritation. He finished the last dish and turned around wiping his hands with a hand towel. He leaned against the sink. "Any other questions?"

@Fenrir

Faybian shook his head and rolled his eyes in frustration. "How can you not at least be a needed factor? The experiment relies on your touch effects me." He paused near the dining room table, rooted to the spot as he silently watched Alexander tend to the dishes. Faybian arched an eyebrow, realizing just how much interested he had put into this pointless interaction. Did he really care why Alexander's touch made him feel? It didn't matter, not really. He could chalk it up to not interacting with human in the past hundred years. He ignored the fact that he had killed someone right before Alexander had summoned him. "there's clearly a reaction." He muttered, violet eyes flickering up as Alexander turned around. He breathed in a deeply "many." He replied, but shook his head as he grabbed a towel to start drying the dishes. "But I'd rather not argue before the day has barely even started."