forum Let's start from the beginning
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

In a kingdom lost to the real world lives a civilization, raised to praise those who can use magic. The queen is on her own as her husband was killed on the night of his festival birthday. His death is shrouded in mystery, your and your teacher are both known as the witches of the kingdom. Your teacher is sought after for his almost perfect readings. Though he's always out on trips and usually doesn't take you, he always brings you gifts. It always seemed like he thought you more of a very close friend then an apprentice, you both are only a year apart in age and he is no older then 21. What will you do.

This is an rp idea I've had for a while, while I prefer it to be gay, I'm down with about anything. List your character and give a basic template for them, I’ll list mine as well.

Deleted user

Just figuring out how the king died and a romance to bloom between the two Magics

Deleted user

Also which would you want to be, is like to be the teacher but if you want to be it then that's okay

Deleted user

Okay! Would you like to start? I typically let the other person start

Deleted user

Okay, I'm going to put a character sheet and then leave a starter

Deleted user

Name: asra ( az-ra )
Pronouns: he him.
Hair color: snow white
Skin tone: darker tan
Identifying marks: tattoos across the right half of his neck and chest, the largest one is on his back and it depicts his skeleton from the backside.
Clothing: loose and baggy pants and a tight-fitting sleeveless shirt. Lace-up boots and a scarf constantly around his neck
Familiar: snow owl.

Deleted user

Asra took a step into the cold morning air, the wind nipped at his bare skin. The magician watched the street a minute before walking into the market. It wasn't so busy with it being so early in the morning. Asra was reading to make it back into the shop before his apprentice woke, he always brought him gifts and now he thought he'd bring them a treat for breakfast.

After paying for the food asra started back to the shop, watching as his hot breath fogged and swirled in the air “ wonderfully day for magic “ he said as his violet eyes watched the open skies peacefully.

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Name: Orion
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Skin tone: Pale
Identifying marks: Scar down his cheek from his father
Clothing: Trousers, form-fitting shirt, boots, a pendant around his neck
Familiar: Black cat

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

The one thing that Orion hated more than stairs was mornings. He was not a morning person, nor would he ever be. He made every excuse he could to sleep in as long as he was able to. He would much rather sleep in late and stay up all night. That was his go too. He laid on his stomach, making a small noise as his cat knocked something over. He was too tired to care. All of his valuables and breakables were locked away. He could worry about it later.

Deleted user

Asra came back in the shop quicker rather then later “ Orion! I got you something! He said sweetly.

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Orion groaned and flopped over, pulling his pillow over his head. He was too sleepy to really register anything other than a familiar person was in the shop. Good, they could open it up and leave him be.

Deleted user

Asra knocked on Orion's door. Walking in softly as the smell of fresh-baked muffins and fruit-filled the room. “ Hey sleepy head.” he said softly and gently set the tray down for a breakfast in bed kinda thing. He picked up what orions familiar had knocked over “ going help me with the shop today?” he asked kindly.

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Orion pushed the pillow off his head, food waking him up instantly. Just like he hated mornings, he loved food. He sat up, his hair sticking all over the place. He was shirtless, revealing his lanky self. He reached for a muffin. "Where'd you get this?" He asked with his mouth full of food.

Deleted user

Asra laughed a bit “ don't worry about it, I thought you'd enjoy it. “ he said with a soft smile. He knew that food always woke Orion from his sleepiness. He needed Orion up today as he was planning on leaving.

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Orion decided not to push it. Any time he questioned he was shot down. He even tried to pay Asra back but he wouldn't accept it. Orion crossed his legs in bed as munched on his muffin. He gestured for his mentor to join him on breakfast. "So what's the special occasion for breakfast?"

Deleted user

“ well… “ he hesitated a moment before looking at the ground “ I have to leave again, just wanted to make sure I spent time with you before I left.” he said softly.

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Orion's face fell and he looked down at his lap. "You're always leaving. I wish you would just take me with you. I don't like being left alone." He murmured. He flexed his hands before he started picking at the muffin, pulling them apart.

Deleted user

Asra gave a soft sigh “ I'm scared you know.. If I take you with me.. I could lose you, you could get hurt and I may not be able to help you there.” he mumbled “ I know you hate me leaving you alone but it's the best option for your safety.” he continued. “ I've only got a bit before I have to leave.”

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

"I can take care of myself. I'm strong. Maybe not as strong as you, but I'm still good." Orion pleaded. "And I'm never gonna learn if you don't take me with you. What best way to learn but hands on and on the field?"

Deleted user

Asra thought for a moment. “ fine. One condition, if I tell you to run, you come home.” he said, his violet eyes locking with orions

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Orion looked up, a small smile appearing on his face. He nodded. "Yes, I promise." He very knew well he could be lying. He wouldn't leave Asra by himself. But he didn't have to know that.

Deleted user

Asra smiled softly, he got up and got ready to leave. His familiar followed him everywhere. he was ready to leave in a little under five minutes. Having done this so many times before he knew everything he'd need beforehand.