forum All my roleplays are dead please give me attention // closed oxo (I'll do more though)
Started by @Fraust
tune

people_alt 58 followers

@Fraust

Please I'm literally so bored
Just be active and semi literate I beg of you
I'm on all the time and I'll reply asap whenever you reply
I need something to do and idk where all my roleplay partners went from πŸ˜©πŸ˜”
My preferred length is like a paragraph ish so you don't really need to write much
Just like uhhh
Idk 3-5 sentences maybe idek at this point
I'm flexible too honestly
Also if you have any vague plot ideas rusts preferred because I have no clue πŸ™

@Fraust

Sounds good! What age range do you generally prefer? I typically do twenties or younger myself aha (several of my characters are teens or kids)

@Fraust

Alright, cool
What sort of plot interests you? I'm pretty casual as far as plots go honestly so I don't usually go super super developed with them? I just like to let things happen and come up with more plot points as we go lol

@Fraust

Sure, maybe a simple one ^^ if you've got one you like that's fine
I've got a more in depth one for this character from another roleplay

@Fraust

Alrighty!
Here's mine
Name: Aiki Akaume
Birthday: June 17th
Pronouns: He/They
Sexuality: Homosexual
β€”
Power: Spirit Flame (allows them to utilize theirs and others' life force to form flames for combat or just for fire ig)
Personality: Aiki is spunky and fiery for sure. He's very social and doesn't really know when to shut up most of the time. They're a bit touchy-feely andΒ love to be around people. He tends to get antsy and anxious and depressive when he's alone. They're ordinarily energetic and need to be actively doing things most of the time to function. Despite his energy, he cherishes sleep and won't sacrifice his sleep schedule for anything.
Strengths/Weaknesses: He's skilled with his power and evasion, but it drains him and others around him, which makes him a potentially dangerous ally. They typically expend their own energy for their power, but since that's obviously limited, they sometimes need to draw it from elsewhere as well.
β€”
Family: Eiji Akaume (fraternal twin)
Height: 5'9
Weight: 145 pounds
Body Type: Soft and slender. They don't have much visible muscle since their power doesn't require much hand-to-hand combat, but they're very Agile nonetheless and are very skilled in evasion.
Other: little Dummy idiot, Hypoglycemic
Image(s):

@emilyevewrites group

Name: Farah
Species: Fairy
Fairy Type: Mind
Appearance: Brown hair usually in a low bun with pieces hanging loose to frame her face or in a high ponytail. Her brown eyes turn silver/grey when she uses her magic. She has a tattoo on her index finger of a line circling above her knuckle and three dots closer to her fingertips. Her usual outfits consist of a t-shirt, some kind of jacket, leggings, and combat boots
Personality: She comes off as tough and has a hard outer shell. Kind of has trust issues, but when you get past it, she's a total softie. Even though she has trust issues, if you earn her trust, she's loyal to a fault. She also can be reckless and headstrong in situations where she needs to be patient.
Abilities: Mind Fairy - Telekinesis, Memory and Emotion Scanning - Electrokinesis, Hydrokinesis, Enhanced Hearing, Incineration, Barrier/Veil Creation (she doesn't use all of these all the time, and she is slightly weaker in the ones that don't related to her mind type. she was born with mind powers and acquired the others)
Strengths: Her abilities, leadership, determination
Weaknesses: Patience, trusting others, hand-to-hand combat

@Fraust

Sure, what kind of vague plot are we going for?
I could always have Aiki lost in the woods or something and go from there aha