forum Sad Boi Hours (a character chat, run by a character, for characters, who are bored)Open!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 62 followers

Deleted user

Hey homies B) This is a chat started by my character Nori, who isn't really allowed to leave his house. lol. I image he's super bored and probably started an online (cross universe reaching?) chat like this. Open for anyone!

Deleted user

Nori Ito is Online

Hey. Not sure if anyone will see this but I've kind of got no one to talk to and i'm kind of stuck here haha. If anyone does eventually show up tho… what would be your worst favorite way to die?

Deleted user

Nori Ito:
Mentally? Or physically?
And literally anything goes here idc.

Deleted user

Ëæísį has joined the chat

Ëæísį: Fading from the memories of the world.

Deleted user

Nori: legally? Technically not. The closest thing I've had is cheap lean. (don't tell my dad lol)
Nori: Oh… Geez. That's pretty deep. I mean, same.

Deleted user

Ëæísį: Are you a god like me? Have I finally found someone who is as I am?

Deleted user

Nori: Oh. Uh… well, I’m not exactly… human. But I wouldn’t really call myself a god either. Sorry my dude

Nori: wait like a legit god? Like immortal all mighty I shall smite thee kind of stuff??

Deleted user

Ëæísį: Damn. And yes, an actual god. Although, the entire "I shall smite thee" trope is overdone.

Deleted user

Nori: dude that’s dope!! Pls don’t send me to purgatory lmao I know I’m not perfect.
So what do you do?

Deleted user

Ëæísį: I bring life, order and peace through death, chaos and war. I control the extremes.

Deleted user

Nori: holy fkn geez. What in the world. So I can blame you for screwing up my life and keeping me hidden for god knows how long?
Jk. But also not.
Wait Addic, what was that whole are you old enough to drink angst fest about? U good?

Deleted user

Nori: Yeah, I guess so. But… would you maybe be in charge of like, convincing a bunch of scientists to do something absolutely crazy? Something like, trying to create superhumans to take over the planet? Is that something you would have a part in?

Deleted user

Nori: it doesn't, god man. It doesn't
Dang. Well, sure. Thanks Addic. I shall accept this imaginary vodka.

Deleted user

Nori: Alright, then i'll consider being friends. Welcome to sad boi hours, god man

Deleted user

Ëæísį: Who says I'm here to make friends? What if I'm here to help you escape?

Deleted user

Ëæísį: It's an extreme. Also, I'm helpful. So, yes, really.

Deleted user

Nori: Fair enough, That's a pretty good trait to have. I like that. Not sure how much help you could be to me though. lol. D: