forum “ it's the bosses ally “ -gay mafia rp -
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

Yes, this is a gay fling idea. So it starts as two clans who allied at the beginning of the clans in Japan. Only 1 out of every 600 people has powers, whether they're strong or useless, people with powers joined a clan in the city.
Character sheet
Name :
Clothing option:
Attitude :
Dislikes: likes:
Clan:
Sexual orientation:
Tallness :
Any images:

Deleted user

( here's mine)
Name : cyrus kagashima
Looks: darker skin tone, pure white hair, tied back in a ponytail, pale blue eyes, tattoos covering his hands neck and other places ( clears throat)
Clothing option: black button-up suit shirt, with a silver tribal dragon up his side, black skinny pants with some holes, black lace up covers and finger-covering gloves. He also usually has a mask on
Attitude : keeps to himself and if provoked he's pretty bratty.
Dislikes: likes: people acting like bitches, people who don't pay debts and don't listen to him
Clan: kagashima
Sexual orientation: gay
Tallness : 6’3”
Any images: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKLkLhp6V27Mbr3mbWW9Zq0Jg5PZMYFr4hDA&usqp=CAU ( this without the horns)
Powers: elemental control, he's basically an avatar but with more elements. Overuse of his power cause serious pain and migraines

@Fenrir

Name : Suni zenkokitsune
Looks: ginger hair with darker streaks of white and black usually left disheveled. Warm tan skin tone with slight speckling of freckles. Thin build but has some muscle. Pointed canine teeth attributed to his fox-like appearance. Deep emerald eyes
Clothing option: usually wears what's most comfortable to him, long coats, prefers jewel toned clothes and boots
Attitude: typically a calm and kind soul though he is known to have a snappy temper. Can become moody when in a situation he doesn't like. Sarcasm is second nature to him but tries to be aware of it when talking to specific people.
Dislikes: confined spaces, people getting to close to him both physically and emotionally, being cold
Clan: kitsune
Sexual orientation: pansexual he/him
Tallness : 5'8
Any images: https://pin.it/5HSQzst
Closest thing I could find - https://pin.it/3AagrUy

@Fenrir

(alrighty! Hope this is okay)
"Remind me once again why we're infiltrating another clan's mission?" Suni muttered to himself, grooming one of his four tails as he lingered in the shadows of the temple. "Because we need that file more than they do, blah, blah, blah…" He mimicked his higher ups, rolling his head and snickering. The fox took a breathed a deep and slowly stepped into the moonlight shining through the open ceiling of the temple. He knelt on the ground in front of the offering and pressed his brow to the ground. "Let this go well, this fox would love to live a full life." He muttered with a teasing smile to the statue as he lit a small candle. "Any possible hints about this clan I should know?" He asked, changing his position so that his legs were crossed in front of him, his four tails fanned our behind him.

Deleted user

Cyrus looked around the building, searching for the file. He moved bricks and stones out of his way, keeping the metal he was bending in a circling liquid around him.

@Fenrir

Suni's ears flicked around as he caught the sound of something being moved. He swiftly stood, gave a respectful bow to the statue and exited the room, file tucked safely in his inner coat as he made his way out to the hallway. He peeked out into each hall, trying his best to get away from the shuffling noise. He couldn't hear foot steps but he knew what was making the noise wasn't another animal. He had hoped to accomplish this escapade without any confrontation from the other clan. What Suni could only hope for now was that this would be a peaceful encounter. He crouched down behind some of the temples rubble, tails tucked close to his side as he listened for more noise, flinched when he heard some sort of liquid flowing freely. He had an affinity to work with fire. Other than for typical daily needs, Suni didn't particularly like being doused in water.

Deleted user

Cyrus came rounding the corner “ fucking bullshit!” he yelled, he stopped, not happening to notice the man next to him and when flames shot at him, he covered himself with a shield of water.

@Fenrir

Suni glanced up when the fire came rushing at both him and now the man suddly beside him. He let out a growl at the water sheild and shifted away towards the fire. He welcomed the warm tendrils of flames curling around his body, as he glanced off towards the celestial fox trotting off, dissapearing around the corner, giving Suni a friendly flick of it's nine tail. He grinned and turned to the man, the given fire swirling around him calmly. "So they sent an elemental bender to collect the files." He stated, skipping back a few paces to put some distance between them. "I wonder what's so important that they send you to retrieve it." He mused, eyeing the sheild of water warily. "Who are you?" He demanded

Deleted user

“ None of your fucking business “ Cyrus growled. “ where are the files.” he asked in return. Even though he could bend at least four major elements he wouldn't let that man know.

@Fenrir

Suni arched a peirced eyebrow, his lips turning down in a slight frown. He sighed softly "I simply asked for your name, dear." He shrugged and grinned coyly. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm but a simple worshipper of this temple," he gestured all around him, the flames dancing at Suni's fingertips. He turned back to the man in front of him and gave an innocent smile. "Maybe I could help find what you seek." He offered sweetly, slowly stepping back towards another door he knew led to the rooftops if the temple

Deleted user

Cyrus took a step further “ you want my name, sure. Kagashima “ he said with a glare. He swiped his hands out and put out a few if the flames.

@Fenrir

Suni's eyes widened in surprise. So this was the other clan that was supposed to pick up the file. There was nothing he could do with only a last name but maybe his higher ups would like to know such a powerful bender came from the Kagashima clan. He stored that tidbit of information for later and took another step back as the other approached. "Stripping me bare of my only defenses, dear? How noble." He teased, baring his teeth and watching as the flames continued to circle him, a mask of smoke cover his features to appear like a fox. He blew away the smoke with a laugh of amusement and tilted his head at the male in front of him. "Forgive me for earlier, my fellow brothers and sisters aren't fond of others potentially causing harm to us." He momentarily glanced to his left and grinned, finallt finding the stairs that lead outside to the roofs. "Now this has been lovely but I'd rather not overstay my welcome." He gave a theatric bow and sprinted down the hall, nimble and swift as his animal counterpart.

Deleted user

“!” Cyrus chased after him, like a wolf chasing as fox, quick but powerful, the sound of water chased behind the man in front of him. Cyrus was going to put out his flames and take him back to the clan.

@Fenrir

Suni raced down the hall, glancing over his shoulder only once to through the male a wicked grin before shifting into a fox mid sprint. He banked hard to the right and threw himself into a hard run, his four tails streaming behind him, the full moon above them turning his typically copper fur silver. The file was clenched tightly between his sharp teeth. Flames still clung to his fur, most surving the shift, allowing him to still have somwhat of a defense, though now he really depended on his quick thinking that anything else. He let out a snicker of annoyance when saw the other was still trailing close behind and made the decision to jump to an adjacent roof, needing more distance between them before heading back to the warehouse where his clan was located

Deleted user

Cyrus followed, jumping over the edge. Something about his sharp teeth, his snow-white hair, his pricing grey eyes. Every part of him was connected with a wolf. Then the fox jumped, he reached out and tried to grab the vile “ fuck!” Cyrus watched the fox jump, making a desperate move he leaped after the fox. He used his power and shot to drench the fox.

@Fenrir

Suni gave a snickering bark and quickened his pace, hoping to get to the edge of the temple in order to lose the other when in the city. Suni glanced back when felt the spray of water hit just where he hand been not a moment ago. He didn't dare look back, now too afraid of accidently getting drenched in water. With using the fire so soon, if he got touched by water now, what power he had would be significantly drop and his chances of getting away would slim to barely impossible. Suni growled inirritation and swerved to his right, hoping to catch his chaser off his trail.

Deleted user

Cyrus had been smarter then to keep chasing once he missed. He went to the foxes known temple, hiding in wait for the fox go reappear. Something told him that the man would show up and her get his prey.

@Fenrir

Suni took a chance after a bit and looked over his shoulder, slowing to a stop and looking around in confusion. He circled the rooftops a bit, looking for the other clam member, confused as to why kagashima had ceased his pursuit. A but nervous and more than exhausted, he headed back towards the entrance of the temple on the forest side of the city and disappeared into the night, always more comfortable among nature than humans. Suni took a deep breath, desperately wanting to go back home to sleep but knowing he needed to get the file. His tread against the forest floor was near nonexistent, allowing him to hear his surroundings more clearly.

Deleted user

Cyrus followed patiently and silently, never moving an unneeded muscle. His breathing shallow and quick. He felt the sudden cold of the dense forest on his lips and bare skin. How this guy could like a terrain like this was a wonder. He kept on the mans tail, or was it tails? He didn't care either way, he needed that file.

@Fenrir

Suni shook off drizzling rain from his orange coat, relief flooding his body as he approached a small house. He had last minute decided to go back home, instead of the and main meeting place. He texted his higher ups that the file was safely in his possession and that he'd deliver it early the next morning. He stepped into his house and shifted, checking each corner for any Intruders while also locking ever door and window. He flipped into bed with the file beside him on the nightstand and gratefully let sleep take him over, soon asleep in a matter of seconds

Deleted user

Cyrus kept a watch on the house, though he eventually ran into someone. A member of the others clan. Cyrus kept up a good fight, but in the end he got captured. Eventually he woke up to a small crowd of eight to ten men “ what the fuck are you all stairing at?!” he yelled viciously. The wolf characteristics were prominent in him. He looked around the room, five or six men he could attack up front the quickest. A metal floor that would take a shit ton of energy to bend and no sign of any other elements “ damn it.” he mumbled to himself.