forum “ there's nothing left to say now.”
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

@Fraust

"Cy?" Corbin fidgeted with his sleeves and tilted his head slightly. "You okay? Who are you talking to?" He asked, confused, curious, and concerned all at once.

Deleted user

“ hmm? Oh, just myself. I always get nervous before these training things. For me their like a test my father gives me..”

@Fraust

"Oh, okay… your dad isn't here to test you or anything, though. You can just train for fun if you want to." Corbin shrugged a bit.

Deleted user

Cyrus gave a weak laugh “ yeah, I guess your right, “ he said. Cyrus checked his watch and sighed “ you ready to go?”

@Fraust

Corbin nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready to go whenever." He followed Cyrus out, shivering a bit at the wind once they were outside.

Deleted user

Cyrus didn't seem to find the wind, opening his wings to feel it pass through. Cyrus did his usual, picking up corbin and leaping off to get flying to where they needed to go.

@Fraust

"Are we going back to the same place?" Corbin asked once Cyrus was flying. He fidgeted with the straps of his brace, making it a bit tighter so it would be secure.

Deleted user

“ no, I have to train at the cadet school. Since I'm an elite for the higher-ups, my training has the pride of many teachers there.”

@Fraust

"Oh, okay… I guess they won't be mad that I'm there?" He asked tentatively. He definitely didn't want to cause any trouble for Cyrus if he wasn't supposed to be there.

Deleted user

“ no they shouldn't. “ he said Cyrus looked down at corbin and smiled to himself. For once he was looking forward to training.

@Fraust

"If you're sure… I don't want you getting in trouble because of me." Corbin held a bit tighter to Cyrus. "Are we almost there?" He asked.

Deleted user

“ yeah almost and I promise you nor me will get in trouble,” he said. As they got there Cyrus looked at Corbin “ just a fair warning sit in the top bleachers.” he said as he ran into a locker room.

@Fraust

"Uh… okay." Corbin was a bit confused at the directions, but did as instructed, getting himself settled at the top of the bleachers to watch Cyrus.

Deleted user

Cyrus came out, a blade on his side and a double bladed staff “ let’s gets this over with.” He said

Deleted user

Cyrus smiled to him, once the board gave a loud signal him and multiple other birds caught flight. Though the weird thing was, he was the only blue jay. The rest were either osprey or eagles.

@Fraust

Corbin watched the training curiously, wondering if he would be able to do any of it. After seeing some more complex movements, however, he decided he couldn't. He just sat quietly and waited for Cyrus to finish. Eventually, some other avian came over and sat beside him, pressuring him into a conversation.

Deleted user

Cyrus looked over at corbin, watching protectively. Him doing this caused his opponent to knock his out of the sky, fitting the ground hard.

@Fraust

Corbin stood up with a sharp gasp when Cyrus fell, and the guy beside him pulled him down into his lap. "Hey! Let go of me!" Corbin insisted, trying to get himself away from the guy.

Deleted user

Cyrus got up shakily, flying back up. He decided in a split second to chuck his knife, watching it his into the bleacher where corbin had been sitting seconds before. Then he was distracted by his match again, god I can't wait for this to be over. He thought

@Fraust

Corbin froze up when the knife hit right beside him, but then continued his efforts. He managed to get free from the guy and tried to get away, coming down the bleachers even though he was supposed to stay up top.

Deleted user

Cyrus hadn't noticed corbin moving. Once his training was over and he earned himself a few good cuts and bruises, he rushed to go find corbin “ cori!?” he called

@Fraust

Corbin heard Cyrus' voice and came over to him from the more hidden spot he'd been watching from. He hugged him tightly and sighed, otherwise not saying anything yet.

Deleted user

Cyrus hugs corbin just as tightly “ are you okay? I seen part of what happened.” he asked his blue eyes full of worry.

@Fraust

"Yeah, I'm okay… I'm pretty sure I lost him." Corbin still held to Cyrus, slightly tightening his grip on him. "He was just… I dunno… weird. Creepy."