forum “ there's nothing left to say now.”
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

“ easy..” Cyrus said softly, if he needed he’d fly under the boy and put him on his chest to let the other's wings rest. “ I'm sorry for your dad, “

@Fraust

"Y-Yeah… he's doing good now, though. He can fly now since papa fixed his wings…" Corbin clung to Cyrus' hand as he started losing altitude, flapping his wings harder to try and stay up.

Deleted user

Cyrus acted quickly, flipping onto his back and pulling Corbin onto his chest. Cyrus kept his chest level with the others and kept flying backwards. “ mhm,” he said still listening

@Fraust

Corbin held tightly to Cyrus, looking tired and a bit embarrassed that he wasn't very good at flying. "U-Um… he… uh… he was on the streets for a month or two before my grandpa picked him up… then he lived with him for a while before… um… b-before my grandpa adopted him…"

Deleted user

Cyrus nodded, “ sounds like gramps is a good man, “ he said. He looked down to the ground “ we’re here,” he said

@Fraust

"Yeah, he's great… he acts all tough and grumpy, but he's just a big softie." Corbin sighed softly in relief when he was back on solid ground, taking a moment to regain his balance. "I go visit him pretty often."

Deleted user

“ okay,” he said and went off in a small space. He came back his two sticks shaped like katanas “ catch” he said lightly throwing one to Corbin

@Fraust

Corbin managed to catch the stick, seeming a bit startled by it. "Ah… um… what exactly are we going to do with these?" He asked, confused.

Deleted user

Cyrus smiled “ I’m teaching you to defend yourself. Your the son of an angel so, you should be taught.”

@Fraust

"Oh, I know some of that already… dad wanted me to do this sort of thing since he was trained in battle from a young age. Papa was worried it wouldn't be safe, though." Corbin shifted his stance and his grip on the katana so he was more prepared to spar.

Deleted user

Cyrus gave a determined smile and attacked quickly. He let a constant pressure of corbin to stay active “ now keep up with a blue jay.”

@Fraust

Corbin tilted his 'sword' to block, planting his feet so he wouldn't be pushed back. It was definitely difficult to spar with someone so much bigger and more experienced than he was, but he wasn't going to give up so easily. He then looked for an opening to counter the attack.

Deleted user

Cyrus kept moving, using the colors in his wings as a distraction to corbin. Though what he was doing was flashing a weakness. His eings where strong when flying but weak when idle

@Fraust

Corbin tried to block again, but he gasped in pain and dropped his weapon. He cradled his injured wrist in his other hand and raised his wings to try and shield himself from Cyrus so he wouldn't get hurt.

Deleted user

Cyrus flinched and dropped his wooden sword “ corbin! Oh fuck! I'm sorry!” he said quickly “ I totally forgot!” he continued with a worried tone. He rushed to help the boy.

@Fraust

"I'm fine! I'm fine… m-my wrist just hurts… it's no big deal, really…!" Corbin insisted, his wings still held up in a protective position. "I-I just never put the brace on it… it's okay."

Deleted user

“ corbin! No wonder it's weak!” he said standing up. Cyrus checked the time and picked corbin up, taking a leaping start with taking off “ I'm taking you home to go get a brace on, the injury will only get worse”

@Fraust

Corbin sighed softly, still cradling his wrist as Cyrus took off with him. "I'm sorry… I-I didn't mean to mess up things." He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, trying to relax.

Deleted user

“you're fine corbin, you should have said something or I wouldn't have gone so hard on you. “ he said, he held corbin close and rubbed his back, he could sense the other getting a little overwhelmed

@Fraust

Corbin relaxed a bit in Cyrus' arms, but he still seemed uneasy. "Mm… hopefully I have a brace at home… we'll have to go get one if I don't and I don't wanna go out…"

Deleted user

" I've got one in my bag " cyrus spoke up. He flew as fast as he felt safe. Once they got to Corbin's apartment he ran to go rumage through his bag, finding the brace. " Cori come here" he said. Cyrus had given the other a nickname

@Fraust

"Alright…" Corbin came over when he was called, seeming unfazed by the nickname. His dads gave him silly Nicknames all the time. He tentatively held his arm out to Cyrus so that he could help put on the brace.

Deleted user

Cyrus put the brace on him, not tight enough to lose circulation but enough to be effective. “ there, that should be better.” he mumbled, his blue eyes looking into the others. “you're very unphased by your injuries aren't you “ he asked tentatively

@Fraust

"Hm?" Corbin glanced up at Cyrus, his eyes a tad glassy. "Oh, I'm just doing my best not to think about it so it doesn't upset me." He said matter-of-factly. He held his arm against his chest and looked down at the floor quietly.

Deleted user

Cyrus smiled “ learn something new every day. I've never heard of anyone doing that.” he said. The blue jay checked his phone “ we should get going, it's 1:49” he said casually