forum “ there's nothing left to say now.”
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

@Fraust

"I've been told it's unhealthy." Corbin shrugged and smiled weakly. "Yeah, we should get going… um… it's not too far from here, so we can walk or fly. What do you wanna do while I'm working?" He asked.

Deleted user

He shrugged, “ ill figure something out, “ he said “ I always do”

@Fraust

"Alright…" Corbin headed out the door with Cyrus and led the way to his job, which was just at a bookshop nearby.

Deleted user

Cyrus seemed to relax once he got inside, someplace he loved being in was a place covered in books.

@Fraust

"Um… you're welcome to stick around if you want, or do whatever." Corbin changed into his uniform in the back and then came back out to stand at the front desk.

Deleted user

Cyrus nodded and grabbed a book, he pulled glasses out of his pocket and read for bit

@Fraust

Corbin stayed at the counter. The bookshop wasn't ever especially busy, so he was idly reading through a book as well. Every once in a while, he glanced up to make sure Cyrus was doing alright.

Deleted user

Cyrus's glasses had gone down his nose but he honestly didn't care, he was busy reading a book on magic.

@Fraust

Corbin didn't want to interrupt him, so he returned to his own book, occasionally getting up to help one of the few customers who came in. After a few hours, his shift was over and he tapped Cyrus on the shoulder.

Deleted user

Cyrus jumped a bit, but took a deep breath “ sorry, got my nose stuck “ he said with a bit of embarrassment. “ time to leave already?”

@Fraust

"Don't worry about it… sorry for scaring you." Corbin laughed softly and stepped back a bit. "And yeah, it's time to go. My shift is over."

Deleted user

Cyrus got up and put his book back, he looked around before taking his glasses off and putting them in his pocket. “ ready when ever”

@Fraust

Corbin nodded and headed out of the shop with Cyrus. "So… um… I know it's kinda late, but do you wanna get some dinner somewhere?"

Deleted user

“ sure, we could go anywhere “ he said with a smile, it showed his sharper canines. “ do you want me to hold you if we fly?”

@Fraust

"Y-Yeah, if you don't mind…" Corbin laughed sheepishly. He didn't want to admit that he liked being held. "It's probably faster since I'm not very good and all."

Deleted user

“you're decent at flying, not going to lie” he said with a smile. He took Corbin's hand and took off a couple very before holding him.and flying

@Fraust

"I'm really not, but thanks for trying to make me feel better." Corbin smiled softly and clung to Cyrus when he was picked up. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked. "I'm not picky, but I'm allergic to shellfish, so…"

Deleted user

“ how about taco bell, the place has always been my favorite. “ he suggested. Cyrus moved corbin to keep his chest touched with the others. It was easier this way to fly and stay straight. “ what would you say about visiting your parents tomorrow, I have training in the morning though.”

@Fraust

"Sure, Taco Bell sounds fine to me." Corbin looked around as Chris carried him, keeping his wings folded tightly against his back so they wouldn't be in the way. "Yeah, we can go visit them. I'm sure they'd love to meet you."

Deleted user

Cyrus smiled “ okay then it's set. “ he said, he got to taco bell and ordered some food, paying for both his and Corbin's order. He said down to eat, his wings sprawling out to relax and untense

@Fraust

Corbin thanked Cyrus for the food and sat down beside him to contentedly eat his tacos. "I go visit my dads a lot, so they don't really need me to warn them I'm coming. I'm sure you'll like them."

Deleted user

“ okay, “ Cyrus said through a yawn, “ they sound nice so I figured if ask. “ he said and finished his food.

@Fraust

"They are. They're great, and they'll love you. They might ask a lot of questions, though…" Corbin sighed and took another bite of his taco.

Deleted user

Cyrus watched corbin “ like what kind of questions?” he asked intrigued

@Fraust

"Like… 'who is this man?' and 'oh my god, did you finally get a boyfriend?' and stuff like that." Corbin laughed a bit with a pink tint on his cheeks.