forum Fantasy/Modern small group (2/3) open **PLEASE JOIN**
Started by @CaseyJ group
tune

people_alt 58 followers

@CaseyJ group

So, I had a dream, in this dream there are 4 main characters.
(you can change the names if you want, these are just to help me uh organize it)

Taylor : @Arya-Kat
Izadora : @ink_sans123
Axe-L :
Connor : @jacen-is-really-fackin-gay

Here is the basic … chart…again You can change most of it italics you can change

Name : Taylor
Species : Human
Job : Knight/Connors Assistant
Sexuality : pan
Appearance : short summary, preferably tall muscular yk typical knight
Backstory : Basically something along the lines of being a knight, becomes friends with Connor

Name : Izadora If you change it, make it mystical please
Species : Nature spirit
Job : Protector of the village.
Appearance : make her features sharp and angelic, spiritual if you will, tall and thin
Backstory : grew up in the village and protects it I will add more to this later, for right now, this is it until I get the plot basics

Name : Connor
Species : Human/seer
Job : Runs a fortune teller tent.
Sexuality : Gay
Appearance : TBD
Backstory : ALSO TBD he is deaf

Name : Axe - L if you change it make it short and strong
Species : Fire spirit/half bull spirit
Job : Keeper of the fire key.
Appearance : has to have horns and animal legs
Backstory : honestly, whatever you want as long as it fits with him

Taken characters

Sexuality : straight fine times but mostly doesn’t care.
Appearance : 6’5”, chocolate colored hair that falls just below the shoulder, muscular, gray eyes, scar that runs across the back of his neck, can’t fill pain in right leg.
Backstory : was once a knight, but the accident that gave him his scar also gave home the opportunity to be Connors “ Guard”. Now there friends.

Name : Izadora
Appearance : 5`8' long black hair that is up to her bottom, multi color eyes blue and brown, scar on the right eye,
Backstory: grew up in the village and protects it and alerts anything that is wrong or danger to the village.

Name : Connor
Species : Human/seer
Job : Runs a fortune teller tent.
Sexuality : Gay
Appearance : Light brown hair that often falls in his eyes, blue-green eyes, 5'6
Backstory : Born deaf, and can't speak very well, has visions that can tell the future. Decided to run a fortune telling tent.

So far I have that they meet up again plot will be added later and they go on an adventure to defeat the tyrants army.

Side characters I know I will have Played mostly by me, as the narrator, or if you want them just ask, they will only be used at certain times

-A Godly being
-Townsfolk
-The army
-The Tyrant
-Shop keeper

This is just a basic idea blurb, if you are interested, please feel free to join

ink_sans123 group

can i be this??(Name : Izadora If you change it, make it mystical please
Appearance : make her features sharp and angelic, spiritual if you will, tall and thin
Backstory : grew up in the village and protects it)

@Otto_OtterOverlord

Sexuality : straight fine times but mostly doesn’t care.
Appearance : 6’5”, chocolate colored hair that falls just below the shoulder, muscular, gray eyes, scar that runs across the back of his neck, can’t fill pain in right leg.
Backstory : was once a knight, but the accident that gave him his scar also gave home the opportunity to be Connors “ Guard”. Now there friends.

ink_sans123 group

Backstory : grew up in the village and protects it

@CaseyJ group

Backstory : grew up in the village and protects it

Um, did you customize this? If not, please do.

ink_sans123 group

Appearance : 5`8' long black hair that is up to her bottom, multi color eyes blue and brown, scar on the right eye,and sensitive
Backstory: grew up in the village and protects it and alerts anything that is wrong or danger to the village.

@CaseyJ group

The morning air was crisp and foggy in the village. The sound of the marching army broke the peaceful morning silence. They wore thick, brown armor, and bore spears and swords. The village had been hidden from the Tyrant for years, but finally, it had been found. They marched in formation, weaving around the trees as they made their way to the village. Once they got there, they spread out and started grabbing the villagers, anyone that fought back, was to be killed. They put them in a large cage they had placed in the center. The cries of children were the worst sound to be heard.

Connor sat in his tent, a client in front of him. He closed his eyes to see their future, he only saw a woman walking past his tent, nothing to do with the person in front of him. “Sorry, nothing” he said, his deaf accent could be hard for some to understand to people who were not used to it, “I see good fortune” he said after a minute, not wanting to disappoint the client. They had asked for something about their lover, but they spoke too fast for him to understand.

ink_sans123 group

runs into the village and hear cries of children and noticed most of the villagers is gone and looks the the village for anybody but just crying of children once lzadora reach the center Izadora was shock to see people trap in a large cage "oh my lord what is going on here" she said quietly and try to stay out of sight*

@CaseyJ group

The Tyrant's army were surrounding the cage. One of the male villagers tried to fight back, only to have his life taken in front of everyone, the army leader spoke, "let this be a lesson, any who crosses the wish of the Tyrant, shall parish at my hand".

@CaseyJ group

(PLOT UPDATE : so I forgot to put it, but Izadora, is supposed to go to the city to see Connor to ask for advice. Of course, how/why she does is up to you. They later go on a quest to collect the 'keys' needed to defeat the Tyrant.)

The leaders head snapped to the direction of Izadora, not seeing her he shook his head and proceed to kill someone else, *"I can sense your presence, Come out and surrender to me"