forum “ wanna be a pirate with me?” ( closed)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 58 followers

Deleted user

Yes, another rp. It's only just me and another, stalkers welcome

Deleted user

Keigo walked the halls of his ship, his eyes watching a tablet with a low screen. He’d just been released from his medbay from another seizure, the third one this month. And though that might sound like a lot it was an improvement from last month. He watched the shuttles plan of course from the viewing cam. They were settling in from a long haul and planning to sell their stocks at lower prices then they should have been sold.

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Amelia piloted her ship into the dock. She needed supplies and to quickly sell her current batch of loot. She hadn’t expected so much heat to be on a crate of common jewels, but she suspected there was something more about this crate than had been advertised.

She stepped out and tapped the hull of her ship. A faint symbol resembling a tilted Y appeared on the side, a pirate symbol asking for a fence. She then headed for some shops to gather as many supplies as possible. Once she had the jewels sold, she planned to immediately leave and not dock again for a while.

Deleted user

Keigo seemed to notice the newly docking ship. He held up a sign for cheap supplies and waited. This was the worst part about his job as a caption. He was vulnerable to seizures and worst of all he'd let his onsite medic have some fun.

Amelia noticed the sign for cheap supplies. She was skeptical, since most ‘cheap supplies’ were barely more than garbage at best, but she was more desperate than usual. She approached the man holding up the sign.

“I need as many supplies and spare parts you can give me. I’m in a hurry, and I have a long way to go. Oh, I hope I won’t be late,”she said, acting like a worried businesswoman to avoid suspicion.

Deleted user

“ take as much as you need, I'll give you a flat price of five pounds. “ he said kindly, falling for her act of worry. His Emerald eyes rested on hers as he untied a few of the crates.

Amelia paid the five pounds, then noticed his eyes on her. She gave him a shy smile, then went to searching for the supplies she needed. Thankfully there was more than enough for her, and she set out a few crates for her to take back to her ship.

“Thank you, sir. Thank you so much. Oh, and I’m Emma, in case we ever meet again,”she said, her voice a bit hurried.

Deleted user

“ Keigo,” he said politely. The band on his wrist flashed a green. It did this every so often for kei to check his state.

Amelia paused when she saw the wristband flash. She glanced at her ship, noticing that no one had approached it yet, and she turned back.

“Real quick, might I ask what that wristband is? I’m just being curious, you don’t have to answer,”she said.

Deleted user

Keigo looked a little hesitant to tell but he seemed to make a second decision. “ I'm epileptic. In other words, this band tells me when I might have a seizure. “ he said.

“Really? I’ve never met anyone that was epileptic. Though, I don’t meet a lot of people, outside my business partners of course,”Amelia said, giving a timid chuckle.

Amelia glanced over at her ship to see a shady looking man examining it. The man dropped something small under the ship before disappearing among the other ship. She now had a contact to a fence, better to hurry, but she was intrigued by Keigo. Either he was stupid and gullible or just a kind man, or maybe a combination, it was hard to tell so soon.

Deleted user

Keigo looked over his shoulder as his medic came running over “ supplies are bought and loaded sir! All we have to do is load the crew up and sell the rest of this haul.”
He nodded in acknowledgment and looked to the girl “ mind buying the rest for a couple more pounds?”

Amelia watched as the medic came over. A thoughtful grin slipped onto her face.

“You’re a captain. My, my. And, of course,”she commented.

Amelia paid Keigo the few more pounds, glad to have some extra supplies in case.

“I’d say I’m a captain too, but I’ve only ever been a solo flyer,”she said with a giggle.

Deleted user

Keigo's cheeks flushed a little when he heard her comment. “ yeah, I've had my team for a while now. I rely on them as much as they rely on me. For obvious reasons.” he said helping her package her things. He looked back at the medic “ go get the crew and get on the ship, I'll help Emma carry her cargo to her ship.”

Amelia nodded thoughtfully, smiling a bit at his blush. She then widened her eyes, as if shocked by Keigo’s words to help her. In truth, she didn’t know if he was aware of pirate symbols, and wanted to be careful not to reveal her nature.

“Oh, you don’t have to do that. You’ve been so kind to me already. I don’t want to be a bother if you have somewhere to go,”she said.

Deleted user

“ it's okay! “ he said with a bright warm smile. He loaded up a few of the heavier crates, one on his arm more towards his shoulder and one near his elbow. “ besides, you're the first person who's bought all my stocks in one day and never given two thoughts on whether I was cheating You or not.”

Amelia carried the lighter crates, surreptitiously tapping the symbol on the hull so that it would fade. She chuckled timidly at his comment.

“Well, I am in a bit of a rush, and I do hope you didn’t cheat me. It would be a shame that, and my business partners can be… a bit mean when something goes wrong, and I don’t want to see such a kind man like you getting yelled at,”she commented.

The thought that Keigo might have sold her bad supplies nagged at her, and she sword to herself that if he did, she’d hunt him down and probably kill him for it. But, that was another matter.

Deleted user

“My mother taught me to be kind, something most pirates can't say. I promise that none of these supplies are faulty” he said, not noticing her swipe at the symbol. “ be careful, if your ‘ business partners are that mean then you shouldn't be working with them.”

Amelia raised her eyebrow at his words.

“‘Something most pirates can’t say’? Are you saying you’re a pirate?”she asked.

She tried to feign shock, but her expression turned into something more akin to cautious intrigue. Did she dare trust a word this man said?

And she tried not to snort at his comment about her ‘business partners’. If only he knew that she was the meanest one of the gang she hung out with.

Deleted user

“ does this info change your opinions of me?” he asked, looking at her with a raised eyebrow. Most times this did, though she didn't sound scared of him.