forum “ mission failed successfully.” ( end of the world rp)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 72 followers

Deleted user

Sooo it's the end of the world. Mutes run the above-ground and half-bloods with impeccable powers rule the tunnels. Ocs are always welcome, pre made species are allowed as well. Here's your character sheet ☺️
Name:
Sex:
Sexuality:
Powers/ radioactive powers :
Description:
Height:
Skin tone:
Past:
Friends( if any):
Family( if any)
Other(optional)

Deleted user

Name: hiro shimada
Species: bender
Sex: male
Sexuality: gay
Powers/ radioactive powers : elemental
Description: he can bend elements to his will but there has to be a source. If there's snow on the ground he can use it to bend water, same with all the elements. The moon allows him to shape shift only at night and the sun helps him produce fire. Earth is all around so it's quite easy. Fire is his natural bend and harder to find then earth.
Height: 6foot
Skin tone: black with white skin tone spots
Past: he was adopted into a Russian family, accepting the heavy accent and his traditions along with a lot of older Russian songs
Friends( if any): none
Family( if any) unknown
Other(optional) he wears a cloak, torn jeans and mostly ever in black

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

(Just now saw this, and I’m intrigued. Pity is, I can’t decide on a character. It may be one of my own unless I get inspired beforehand. Do you have limits on how powerful a character can be, because I have quite a few overpowered individuals?)
(I also tend to do darker tones and brutal violence, but I’m flexible)

Deleted user

( just don't make them marry sue. They should have a weakness of some kind. Take hiro for instance, overusing his powers causes severe migraines and even him passing out and yes I am good with a brutal chat, I mean, it's not the end of the world without bloodshed)

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

(I’m three hours behind you. Glancing around. The curse of being a nightowl)
(And opinion with cursing, and what sort of technology? I have a character that would be perfect for this, but he curses a ton, is sci-fi based, and happens to be a genius scientist who singlehandedly caused a nuclear holocaust just because he wanted to. I’m casual with having him sent out of time, it won’t be the first time I’ve done it to him. And, if it wasn’t already obvious, he is very much a villain, but he is actually very weak on his own, unless he has materials to build a machine army with)

Deleted user

( dude you could cuss like a sailor and I wouldn't care, and he could probably have hiro as a bodyguard or something if there is no material. I mean hiro is a mutey soo. )

Deleted user

( k for the stalkers we are officially closed. I can only handle three people at a time -w-)

@maximus-pinpoint group

Name: William Hallow
Species: Neko
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Gay
Powers/radioactive powers: Heightened awareness, able to alter emotions of others (but doesn't like to do it on anyone but himself)
Description: https://s3.amazonaws.com/notebook-content-uploads/content/uploads/hero/c61601e9-ff7c-42c9-a828-c66a506bd001.jpg?1630078937
Height: 6'0''
Skin tone: Check picture
Past: His mother was a human, and his father was a demon taking the form of a cat. He was born before the 'end of the world' and bullied for being a Neko. When his powers manifested, he ran away, and the mutes appeared a couple of years later. At that point, he pretended he was just a mute variation, and ever since then, he's lived on the surface. After getting in a fight with another mute, he lost his left eye.
Friends (if any): Not really
Family (if any): He has a twin, Connor Hallow, a mage who left Earth when the mutes took over. He misses Connor but knows he's made the right choice.
Other (optional): Weakness: Whenever he manipulates emotions (not his own) in an unnatural way, he feels sick, like he might throw up, and if he does it too much, he can fall asleep for extended periods of time (and throw up, I guess).

@Dinner

(This good?)

Name: Ruthie Williams
Species: human
Sex: female
Sexuality: pan
Powers/ radioactive powers: none
Description: Ruthie has pale blonde hair and has blueish-gray eyes. Her right eye and body are covered in bandages. She also carries goggles with her. Outfit: https://s3.amazonaws.com/notebook-content-uploads/content/uploads/original/b2c598c2-2794-4f9f-aadf-52c2acef9cf9.jpeg?1614397956
Height: 5’2
Skin tone: pale
Past: not much, she managed to adapt to the hellhole around her somehow
Friends( if any): none
Family( if any): none living
Other: always has to carry a weapon on her, whether it’s a butter knife or a pipe. You can never be too careful!

Deleted user

( sure) hiro walked above the surface, as a mutey he never really had friends. His powers led him to trouble, so he'd always stay away from people. Right about now the boy was walking the abandoned city streets, looking for a place to sleep off his migraine.

@maximus-pinpoint group

William was walking across the city, on a street parallel to the one Hiro was on. He heard his footsteps, and from this distance, he couldn't change his emotion but could feel it. Pain. He crept and poked his head from the side of his house, getting a good look at Hiro.