forum (o/o) with an awesome person
Started by @imJUSTasillylittleguy group
tune

people_alt 72 followers

@Diavolo group

we can plot discuss it will help me figure out what things to put for my character if that makes sense would there be a romantic relationship or just plain enemies

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

I'm not sure, we could always attempt an enemies to lovers if you wanted too, or we could just say they hate each other. Something in that general vicinity, also, should we do rival gangs or police and gangs.

@Diavolo group

I'm thinking maybe like rival gangs like how you said attempt enemies to lover lol uhh whichever one your comfortable with or you can write better I'm sort of fine with either rivals to lover or they just stay enemies and come to some sort of agreement or peace treaty so yeah

I like rivals to lovers, but here's the thing, I'm thinking both gangs hate each other (of course) so like, are we gonna go with these two have some sort of tolerance for each other? (Not necessarily like) or are we just straight up they hate each other bc gangs hate each other.

@Diavolo group

I say like mmmm like if they need to work together on something they'll understand that being at each other's throats isn't the priority but usually they're like trying to destroy each other you know?

@Diavolo group

yeah ig something like that. It doesn't have to be like that situation specifically or if they're trying to get rid of a gang they both hate you know? Like a mutual enemy

i think iim good,
so basically two different gangs have one member each and they hate each others guts because its expected too, the gangs have a lot of history with each other and are on different sides of the same city. theres a third up and coming gang they both hate forcing them to make certain choices.
that good?

okay so basically,
bloodskulls: in the name, they kill, torture, maim, dismember, vandilism, arson. all the brutal stuff, but you can also hire them to kill someone for you, but depending on who they send, you run the risk of missing some limbs.
Deck of cards: deals with drug deals and kidnappings, information dealers, theives.

deck of card rankings go through the cards in a deck, King and queen are the highest, the joker is the wildcard, a usually very powerful wiildcard that goes and comes as they please and are sometimes hardly controlled by the superiors. Jack is next, and then the Aces, and then the numbers, the lower the number the lower the status down the level of hitmans and bum theives. anyone can challenge a king or queen, but dependoning on who you run the risk of loosing your life or limb.

blood skulls rankings are like parts of the bodys, highest is a skull, or skullings for the children, and then the rest of the bones, then the organs, then the muscles. Heart is the second most important, heart ca mean, money donations or an actual doctor, or both.

i have thought about this a lot lol

@Diavolo group

Niceeee you know what's funny I have a character named Ace that's in the mafia and had the same type of business as Deck of Cards anyway I like themmmm