forum Chill and positive chat
Started by @Death_man_
tune

people_alt 65 followers

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Oh boys this is gonna a good chat.
Today my science teacher said something that made me tear up. I think I might be able to be a doctor if I really start trying!

@Oakiin

Oh boys this is gonna a good chat.
Today my science teacher said something that made me tear up. I think I might be able to be a doctor if I really start trying!

Yay, that's wonderful! :D I bet you can do it, you got this!
I got to hang with my horse for a couple hours today, and give him a lot of kisses <3 I'm very happy about that, I haven't been able to spend much time with him as of late :)

Deleted user

Hey, that's awesome! I wish you all of my luck! I'm sure that you can do it

I got to hang with my horse for a couple hours today, and give him a lot of kisses <3 I'm very happy about that, I haven't been able to spend much time with him as of late :)

Aw, that's sweet! Hanging with pets can be extremely relaxing. I'm sure your horse loved the quality time as much as you did.

I gots a new hamster and am thinking of naming my baby Misa. Here's a link to another chat, if yall want to see some photos of her.

@Oakiin

Aw, that's sweet! Hanging with pets can be extremely relaxing. I'm sure your horse loved the quality time as much as you did.

I gots a new hamster and am thinking of naming my baby Misa. Here's a link to another chat, if yall want to see some photos of her.

:O :O SO CUTE holy cow, she's gorgeous!!! I hope you find a good name for her, she's adorable >w< Such pretty fur <3 I wish her luck settling in to her new home happily!

You got me inspired, I forgot that chat existed xD Posted a picture of my guy in there too, if you wanna see what he looks like. He's a sweety ^^

Deleted user

Haha, thanks Oakley! So far she has loved her new home (especially the wheel). But she doesnt really trust me yet, which is fine for now, it's only been 3 days.

Also I saw your boy! He is stunning!! A very, very pretty horse! His mane is so cool! I'm jealous lol. I love horses, but they are so expensive!

@Oakiin

Aww, I'm so happy to hear that! :D Hopefully she'll start to trust you soon <3

Eeeeee thank-youuu!!!!! I'm so proud of his mane, I had to brush hit for three hours when we first got him. He'd been on pasture for so ling it was literally one big knot. I'm so glad I was able to save it and we didn't have to just cut it all off :)
Aaahhh they are…my boss has been giving me stuff left and right, but I just,,, I'm still constantly buying. Shavings for his pen, flymask, flyboots (which are $60???), hoof oil, farrier bills, vet bills, boarding, special supplement, grooming tools, flyspray…it's abit of a nightmare xD But he's so worth it <3

Deleted user

It went really well, I made him laugh!
We text a lot, but we don't have very many classes together so us getting to talk for like 5 mins was awesomeeeeeee