forum High School....Need I Say More
Started by @Shadows_in_the_distance
tune

people_alt 56 followers

@RiverTheSeawing

Name: Eliana Griffin
Sexuality: Biromantic
Grade: 10
Overall Appearance: Pale girl with long limbs. She is around 6’ 2” and looks almost undead. She has round anime-like eyes, which are crimson red in colour. She has long, curly hair that is dark purple in colour.
Personality: Eliana is kind for the most part, but is kinda crazy. She likes people and seems to be an excellent judge of character. However, she can be cruel for unknown reasons and often lies to people.
Day-to-day Outfits: She usually wears a pale yellow tank top, denim jean shorts, black sneakers, a silver bracelet and black-framed glasses, which are prescription. She has multiple of these in her closet, I will describe if she wears a new outfit.
(Just to make it clear, she has Schizophrenia that nobody knows about.)

@Shadows_in_the_distance

Here it is:

Name: Kate Greenfield
Sexuality: Straight
Grade: 11
Overall Appearance: Tan-ish girl, with light blue eyes. She's about 5' 9" and has long, light brown hair with navy blue tips.
Personality: She is kind, always there for her friends, and very sarcastic when she wants to be. She's the therapist friend, who doubles as a relationship counselor for her friends; even though there's never been a moment she hasn't been single. She tries to be an optimist, but her pessimism always seeps through, no matter how hard she tries to hide it.
Day-to-day Outfits: She usually wears t-shirts, hoodies, jeggings or shorts, and sneakers. She also wears a lot of bracelets and a necklace with a gold pendant (a picture of her hero is inside it).

(I'll also describe the outfits when they change.)

@RiverTheSeawing

(BTW, something to know about my OC is that her excellent judging of character is mostly chalked up to one of her Schizophrenia demons. Their name is Marig and they're a creature who is similar to a faun, but with a deer. They have antlers and are non-binary. Marig is her main "friend", so I'll just describe others as they come up. Yes, I am going to be describing her Schizophrenia and writing out what she hears.)

Deleted user

(I'll join, but first I have to know how active this will be, I'm actually in school so I can't reply super often. I just don't want to force people to wait on me if that makes sense.)

@Shadows_in_the_distance

(It's cool if you can't be online all the time, I probably won't be either. So, if you're willing to join, you can jump in whenever you like. There's no predetermined schedule. People can be online whenever they want. Fill out the template if you want to join. )

@Gaytective-Saihara

(Is this still open? Surely a high school student could do a realistic high school rp quite well. I'm probably gonna make an OC similar to me just so it's accurate)

@Gaytective-Saihara

(Okay! Just give me a sec to get name so I don't default to just adding myself to the rp like I used to on Wattpad before I knew that rp OCs were a thing. Lol)

Deleted user

Name: Violet Madder
Sexuality: Straight asexual
Grade: 10
Overall Appearance: Short, a little overweight, medium brown skin, light brown/caramel colored corkscrew/afro-like curls, dark brown eyes, big smile.
Personality: Super bubbly, and easily excited. Such an extrovert, wants to be friends with everyone. This is her first year in public school, she has been homeschooled all her life and is really worried she will mess up somehow.
Day-to-day Outfits: Dresses really nice, she likes light flowy fabrics, pastel and earthy colors and floral patterns. Dresses, skirts, blouses, doesn't wear jeans but sometimes leggings under a skirt.

@Gaytective-Saihara

Name: Natalie Light
Sexuality: Panromantic asexual
Grade: Sophomore
Overall Appearance: Pale, short, has gray eyes. She also has naturally brown hair, but she likes to dye it a lot, so it is currently purple. It's on the shorter side and frizzy, usually worn down but occasionally styled into pigtails.
Personality: Caring, considerably selfless, creative, intelligent, energetic, optimistic, weird, easily angered/jealous, protective, impulsive, huge lack of confidence, and understanding. Will not talk to people unless they approach her, feels like everyone hates her/wants to avoid her (thank the years of being bullied for this)
Day-to-day Outfits: If the dress code allows it, either athletic shorts or overall shorts from Hot Topic during summer, literally a bunch of k-pop and anime shirts, leggings and pants from Hot Topic (I'm at Hot Topic kid, and so is my character) if shorts aren't allowed and when it's cold, same type of shirts, and a BTS hoodie when it's really cold. Will occasionally wear a skirt or dress, but not often.

(Everything aside from name is my own so this can be as accurate as possible. The name was randomly generated because I'm not creative. Lol)

@Shadows_in_the_distance

It's the first day back to school. Some people are nervous. Some are excited to go back. The hallways aren't as full as they used to be, but people are still talking to each other. Whether it be about their summer, or what they plan to do when they get home, the conversation is never boring. And yet, it still doesn't feel like it used to be.