forum Unwilling Allies//oxo//Closed//Stalkers welcome
Started by @Elder-God-Jacks347
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"You know, you're the first bartender willing to help me."

"You're wanted in 12 countries, adventurer. I'm the ONLY bartender willing to help you."
~~~
The unfortunate story of a prideful yet idiotic adventurer and the kind yet untrusting child of the owner of the only tavern within a hundred mile radius willing to serve them.

Essentially, a slow burn fantasy enemies to (probably) lovers because I'm on D&D TikTok way too much and my friend has been getting me slowly into World of Warcraft.

@cryptic-glitch

The angel blinked, seemingly not expecting Simon's rebellion. "I- I don't know if I'm allowed to do that."
"I didn't ask you if you were allowed to do it. I told you to do it. Now DO IT."
The angel acted startled before obliging and untying him. He immediately leaped up and shoved the angel into the wall, the angel's wings hitting the white structure with a pop and a crack. "Now. Where is the Deity?"
The angel yelped and said, "I don't know! I don't know. Please, don't hurt me. I'm just the doctor. I don't know anything."
Simon scoffed but let the angel crumple to the floor and shook out his wings. They itched. Not a good sign. He looked at them and rage began to boil up inside him. "Those bastards." He stormed down the hall. "You might stoop low, but clipping my wings? Really?"

here’s a sample! and do you want me to fill out a character template?

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Ooo, nice! Before templates I need to ask, which character would you prefer to be? I was planning on being the bartender but if you wanted to be, I could make up an adventurer

@cryptic-glitch

Name: Kayin Amahle
Gender/Pronouns: all pronouns, genderfluid
Orientation: omnisexual, male preference
Appearance: half-elf, dark grey eyes, shoulder length hair, black, slightly wavy at the ends. Falls in their eyes, so mostly they keep it tied back, Eren Jaeger style
Face: angular, long, classic slightly pointed ears.
Body: very thin, everything about them is exaggeratedly long: fingers, nose, legs, arms. Like a spider, sort of.
Height: 6' exactly
Typical Clothes: similar to what Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon wears, (Kayin smells better though) except with various sizes of knives strapped basically everywhere. Their favorite is an iron blade and a dragon bone hilt, strapped to the inside of his arm.
Personality: cold, very self-protective. Conversely, once she gets to know you, they are fiercely protective. Not easily angered, but not patient either. Basically just hangs in the middle of the emotional spectrum.
Background: Their parents were abusive and manipulative. She ran away at fifteen and became an assassin, which is very lucrative, so they don't take many jobs, solely because he can support themself.
Other: LOVES TANGERINES.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Name: Xachia Carmine
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her
Orientation: Pansexual
Appearance: Relatively tall at 5'9" with deeply tanned skin, fire red hair that she keeps braided and hits at the center of her back and red and gold eyes that seem to stare through you. Xachia is quite pretty with sharp features and high cheekbones along with a pear shaped body (she inherited her mother's hips and both loves and hates them) that she keeps in very good shape. She is littered with freckles and scar patches of deep red scales up and down her body but mostly on her arms and neck. She has a small red tinged gold outline of scales running up her cheekbones that almost seem to glow. Not to mention long, black tinged and very sharp nails.
Typical Clothes: Xachia dresses very comfortable yet professional with a white button down shirt with a brown corseted vest, brown cargo pants with plenty of pockets and soft brown leather knee high boots. Accessorizes with a couple gold necklaces and bracelets along with a simple pair of ruby earrings. Not to mention the quill that's always stuck behind her ear to take orders.
Personality: Xachia is very kind and cheerful, loves people and is very much an extrovert which is extremely helpful with her bartending work. Even though she's very sweet and kind on the surface, she keeps everyone at arm's length and guards her heart very closely. But when she gets to know a person, she's a lot more relaxed and chill. She can be very sarcastic and sassy, teasing her friends and regular customers like they're her unofficial siblings and is deathly loyal. Has a sharp tongue and short temper which gets her into trouble.
Backstory: Xachia was born in a very unaccepting community that kicked her family out when they realized that they were dragon shifters. However, Xachia was only a year old so she doesn't remember it although she has always been taught to trust no one because of it. Her father created the Dragon Lily Tavern when she was three and runs it with her and her mother as staff. She's lived in the tavern her entire life and loves it to death. She's learned self defense from her father and is pretty good with both a knife and staff thanks to the kindness of visiting adventurers.
Other: She loves a good story and has quite an active imagination

@Elder-God-Jacks347

It was just after sunset which was always the busiest time of the day for the Dragon Lily Tavern. Xachia was at her usual place behind the bar, taking orders and yelling them back to her dad in Draconian. She was sparkling and smiling like the sweetheart bartender she was.

@cryptic-glitch

Kayin peered up at the sign in the front of the Tavern, then pulled up his hood and pushed open the doors. She wrinkled her nose at the strong scent of the alcohol, pulling up her cloak over her nose to block the scent. They tentatively approached the bar, hand on the hilt of their knife.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Xachia was working through orders quickly, her sparkling smile never dropping for a second. When her eye caught the new face in the crowd, she made her way over. "Welcome to the Dragon Lily Tavern. My name is Xachia, what can I get for you?"

@cryptic-glitch

Kayin frowned. “Nothing. I was just. . . do you have any hotels in the area?” She pulled on the cord in their hair, nervous. In a crowd of this many, someone was sure to recognize them.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"Well there's a couple of inns in town, the closest is actually the Rosewood Inn just up the street. I can take you there if you want, I could do with getting out of this stuffy place for a minute." She laughed.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"Alright, well, we'll be here if you ever need anything. Have fun, adventurer." She waved with a smile before returning to her usual spot and going back to bantering with her customers.

@cryptic-glitch

Kayin walked out of the tavern and spun in a slow circle, finally spotting the Rosewood Inn and moving in that direction. He entered the building and looked around warily, then approached the clerk.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

The clerk greeted Kayin warmly and started the work on getting a room ready. "While I do that, why don't you go get something to drink? The Dragon Lily Tavern is wonderful, the girl who works there is a real sight for weary eyes."