forum O/O with @imNOTdenki
Started by @Tired-but-passionate
tune

people_alt 58 followers

@Tired-but-passionate

Name: Prince Theo
Nickname: Io, but he was only called that by one person and they’re long gone now
Personality: (annoying bully voice) neeeeerrrrrrddddd! But seriously, once you get past all the walls of good natured indifference, they show that they have a serious, sometimes obsessive, passion for both broad and specific topics. The main ones he’s been interested in for most of his life was forest wildlife, both in general and specifically reptiles and amphibians, horror and murder mystery novels, long-range combat, and how tea is produced. Usually that’s all kept hidden away though, as he is a bit of a solitary soul and a man of few words, and reveals certain sides of himself only when he feels safe or comfortable enough to do so. Though considered a very logical person, or at least employs logic in their actions and thought process, they are also very emotional. However, they rarely make decisions based in emotion. He’ll probably go somewhere by himself to cry or scream into his pillow, but he’ll come back with an entire plan or response in mind. Unfortunately, this also makes him rather useless when he is in an emotional state, often paralyzed by his feelings.
Backstory: Background: Theo was born at time when his parents were anxious for children, as his mother had never been able to get pregnant until then. His parents’ rule had been stained with past mistakes and controversies of all kinds, and they hoped an heir would fix that. Shielded from the rest of the world, Theo was raised to be the perfect son, the perfect prince, inadvertently causing trauma that he isn’t even really aware of… yet. It was a constant fight for his parents’ approval and love, which only got more intense as he grew older and the protests of the people grew louder.
Looks: with a slender, soft yet angular frame, he stands at about 5’11 with a narrow face with prominent cheek bones and an olive complexion. Almond shaped/ mono-lid eyes with warm brown irises that look almost gold in the right lighting. His hair is wavy, swept to the side and raven-colored. They used to wear it short, but recently they’ve been growing it out and wearing it in a short ponytail. A birthmark in the shape of a bird in flight on his right thigh. I imagine he wears something like this https://pin.it/4u6FqsB or this https://pin.it/36sLTW5, frequently combining black or other dark colors with very light, pastel ones. I imagine he is also the type to wear long skirts with ruffles or lace occasionally.
Likes: snakes, geckos, and other reptiles, reading, grilled fish, learning, experimenting with different types of knives, rainy days, tea, etc
dislikes: being overwhelmed, annoying people- both the verb and the noun, somehow deathly afraid of horses, being unable to think, feeling trapped, etc.
Anything else i forgot: as a young child he developed the ability to speak to snakes and other reptiles, and made friends with a black mamba and a snub-nosed adder who visit him from time to time. Their names are Vivi and Ko respectively, both female.

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

Name:Phoebe Cates
Nickname:Pho, Phe, Ebe, Cate
Personality: she doesn't like to self assume, but she likes to think she's somewhat righteous(not souch that she's big headed but like just enough that she holds herself up to certain moral values and isn't afraid to try share those moral values with anyone) she's definitely friendly, but a bit hard to be friends with sometimes. RIGHTEOUS BIMBO RIGHTEOUS BIMBO
Backstory: Tbd??? Let's just say for now she was taken in by the castle when she was young for some reason.
Looks: Uhhh i can send a picture- but for rn she has bleach blonde hair and fair a little bit tan skin, let's just go with bluish yellow eyes
Anything else i forgot: she technically has an ability that will be revealed with time.

Phoebe Brushed her Hand against the bushes and the trees oak and bark while they were outside roaming in the gardens, taking care of the plant life as well as the animal life in the gardens, she could always get caught up in the gardens beauty and lushness, it never got repeptive or boring for no matter how many times shes seen it.
Which was a lot of times for the fact of being the personal guard of a prince who just loves being outdoors.
She moved to go back next to him, standing almost exactly behind him though she tried not to tower over him while he was crouched on the ground.
"have you found anything of new Interest your majesty?"
She inquired, wondering if there truly were.more secrets to this wonderfully amazing place.

@Tired-but-passionate

Actually, Theo didn’t necessarily like the outdoors. It was quiet and peaceful, sure, Theo liked that, but it was mainly because most of his reptilian friends made themselves at home here. That, and because it was one of the few ways Theo could take a break from his parents.
They were crouched beside a bed of dafnis flowers, yellow ones that looked as if their petals had been dipped in wine. A small lizard had made her home betwixt the blooms, and Theo was beckoning her to him.
They couldn’t help but raise a brow at Phoebe when they heard her, though. “‘Your Majesty?’ I’m not king yet Phoebe; it’s Your Highness. And to answer your question, yes.” The lizard had finally crept into his palms, murmuring something about how nice of a human he was. Theo brought his hand up to show Phoebe the small lizard.

She realized she had used the wrong title as soon as it slipped out, but it was too late to correct herself so she just mentally scolded herself for next time.
"right, my apologies Your highness." She dipped her head slightly, hand place on her chest fist closed. She looked up to see the small lizard and she smiled at the little guy.
"Aww~ he's cute Your highness."

@Tired-but-passionate

“It’s a she,” he corrected her again. “And don’t worry, happens to the best of us.”
They stroked the lizard’s body, trying to calm her. She clearly wasn’t used to this. Theo could understand what she said, but it was as if she had a slight foreign accent. She was quiet too, but Theo could make out murmurings of what she was standing on, what she was looking at, and so on. They also took note of how small she was. “She must be a juvenile,” he said aloud.

"Ah, sorry, my apologies miss. She is rather cute." She giggled slightly, looking down at the lizard as he stroked it.
"what is she saying your highness? Anything special?"
She moved from bending down to look around the area, there wasn't a moment where she would let something slip in under her watch, she moved back to crouching down next to him.

@Tired-but-passionate

Theo merely nodded in agreement. “She’s just wondering what is going on, heh.” Bringing the lizard a little closer to them, they murmured, “Hey there,” with a rare kind of gentleness that the prince almost never expressed to his fellow humans. “We’re not going to harm you. Call me Theo. Do you have a name?”
Her beady eyes sparked with understanding. Salutations, human Theo. It is good to know you are not preying on me. Thresh is my name.
“Thresh,” they repeated for Phoebe’s sake. “That’s a pretty name. Now take care, and look out for those that are preying on you.”
He carefully deposited the lizard back among the flowers, then stood.

She just watched as he talked with the lizard, almost envious of the connections he shared with all the creatures but never enough to actually do something about it.
"thresh? What a wonderfully fitting name for quite the creature." She smiled down at the little lizard as she retuned into her safe space as he set her there.
She stood as well next to him.
"what now your highness?"

@Tired-but-passionate

Theo opened his mouth to respond, then stopped. He glanced around. “Phoebe…” his mouth set into a thin line. “Do you get the feeling we’re being watched?”
Unbeknownst to him, a figure dressed in a mesh of gray and green was poised high on a terrace, looking down and drawing a bow.

Unbeknownst to the archer, Phoebe's eyes glowed white, "yes..i do." She moved into a position with him Infront of her to where she could block any attacks from behind or the side. "I suppose it's time to head inside then?" The figure dressed in a mesh of gray and green would be shadowed over after a few seconds. "would you like to talk with them or are you just gonna sit here pulling back th draw string until the string snaps?" A male figure landed next to the archer, a few feet bigger then them with massive wings.

@Tired-but-passionate

Theo stepped back a little when her eyes glowed; it always creeped him out when she did this. And unfortunately, he knew what it meant.
The archer, meanwhile, was actually startled into shooting the arrow. It missed its target, landing somewhere between the prince and his bodyguard. Theo looked up to where the arrow had been shot, then sighed and shook their head. "Yes. Could be more of them." They led them inside the palace.
The archer was still and unmoving, completely unsure about how to respond to this strange, winged figure.

@Tired-but-passionate

The figure looked back and saw the prince and his guard walking back to the palace. It was too late now. He chuckled mirthlessly.
“I don’t know what you are,” the archer drawled, “but how about neither?”
In a burst of movement he dashed away from the winged being, leaping from terrace to terrace, roof to roof. Even he was smart enough to know when to fight or flee.

The winged figure let out a sigh, knowing this wouldn't be the end of his summons, "why do they always have to make this hard..?" He moved and took off from the tree wings beating hard as the figure was quickly catching up with the assassin.

@Tired-but-passionate

Well, perhaps even running away was foolish. The winged creature was easily taking over the assassin, and he was running out of roof. When he realized he was soon going to have to jump off or else he’d be trapped, he slipped over the side of the building into a small alcove where a window was placed. Hopefully the winged being would think the archer had actually jumped over and would fly past him.