forum I need another fecking RP // OxO // Closed
Started by @ElderGod-Icefire
tune

people_alt 72 followers

@Tired-but-passionate

The Thistlewells had decided to go back to their estate for the night, probably because Olympia felt she had a wounded pride to tend to. Once Indigo had done her duties and prepared their mistress for the night (and listened to her rant and scream about their disobedience), she was allowed to retire to her chambers. Despite her exhaustion though, she didn’t retire for the night. Instead, they slipped out the servant’s entrance and into the gardens. A quick look around told them they wouldn’t find what they were looking for here, and besides, the idea of stealing herbs from her enslavers’ garden was not a good one.
Indigo looked up to the night sky, then back down to their arms. The moon was a mere sliver in the sky, causing the blotches of bioluminescence in their skin to glow a brighter blue than usual. This usually happened whenever she entered dark environments, but she could control it at will. So she did, willing the blotches on her arms, legs, and face to dim. It was less conspicuous that way.
Moving past the gardens, they found their way to the back of the domus, where there was a sizable patch of property belonging to the Thistlewells. A small strip of grass lay between them and a copse of trees. After looking around to make sure they were alone, Indigo went deeper into the property.
~
It was a short trip, only a mere half hour, but her pockets were now stuffed with herbs. Indigo quickly slipped back inside the estate and went to her room, which she shared with a few other human slaves. It was dark; the candle had already been put out. They allowed their skin to brighten a little so they could navigate their way through the room, and sat in the cot in which they slept. The smell of herbs was already rather strong, so she swiftly bent down and pushed aside a floor tile to reveal a space underneath.
Indigo sighed. She could faintly make out the dried herbs she had intended to use to make tea for herself, but she hadn’t been able to make it for a while now to due to lack of time. It made them a little sad to see the herbs and leaves just sitting there, doing nothing.
They easily deposited the new herbs into the compartment, then slid the tile back into place. A yawn rose from deep within her. Settling into her cot, they made sure no part their skin was glowing before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

(I know it’s not the next day but I remembered I wanted to do this so I think I’ll stop here)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(it's fine!)

When Riven had finished up with the Faery woman, he had ended up going back to his chambers, falling into his bed and lying tangled there in the blankets as he snatched a few hours of exhausted sleep. He didn't bother to change before sleeping, falling asleep with the remnants of the glittering drug still smeared on his skin, lipstick from the woman on his mouth and his shirt barely clinging to his body, trousers still untied from his earlier activities. When he awoke, he used a washcloth to wipe away the glitter and the lipstick, changing into a loose white toga that hung to his knees. He grabbed a crown of golden laurel leaves, perching it in his dark curls and taking a few sips of water to freshen himself, then headed back towards where the party was still going. Dancing, talking, and illicit activities in the shadows, hidden by curtains in small alcoves, for those adventurous enough to get it on where anyone could stumble across them.

@Tired-but-passionate

“So, what was it like?”
The voice pierced through the loud hum of chatter as the party continued on. Indigo turned to face the human beside her, Zephyr’s personal slave. Apparently he’d brought him along to keep an eye on Indigo, in case an incident like yesterday happened again.
“The library?” Indigo tilted their head.
“Obviously.” He offered a small smile. “No one has the nuts to do something like that.”
“I don’t have the nuts, Lee. I have the stupidity.”
Lee’s smile grew. “That’s what it means. Don’t make me laugh.”
“I thought you meant it like I was brave, or something.” She couldn’t return the smile, but her eyes were soft as she gazed at him. They took friends where they could find them.
“It’s bravery and stupidity wrapped into one,” he amended. “The nuts.”
Finally, a faint smile crossed their face. “Makes more sense.”
There was a slight pause before they caught their name being hollered some distance away. Olympia was calling for her.
“I’ll tell you about it later,” she promised, and moved toward the sound of her mistress’s voice.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Riven sighed quietly as he arrived back at the party, drifting about and locating conversation partners rather effortlessly. The youngest prince disliked being alone at a party, but he also disliked looking needy. Not wanting to look needy outweighed his dislike of being alone, but luckily for him, it was easy to find those who wanted to make conversation with him. He was, after all, royalty.

@Tired-but-passionate

When Indigo returned to Lee’s side, they were grinning helplessly. “Guess what.”
“What?” Lee raised an eyebrow.
“The missus wanted nuts.”
He flashed his own grin. “And did she get them?”
“She did. In more ways than one.”
The two enjoyed a rare moment of laughter. Admittedly, having Lee with her worked fairly well in keeping her from trying to sneak again, just not in the way their enslavers had intended. Lee was fairly enjoyable to be around when Zephyr wasn’t nearby, and Indigo had been rather bored yesterday, alone. If she didn’t sneak to the library out of curiosity, then it was out of boredom. Then again, perhaps bored was the wrong word. Olympia had given her plenty to do.
When their laughter faded, Indigo told her friend of the library, deciding to omit her encounter with the youngest prince. “I almost want to see it again,” they said when they finished.
Lee’s expression turned a little dismayed. “You know it won’t be good if you try to slip away again. The punishment would be worse. I would have to tell them, and then…”
“I know.” Their gaze flicked to the floor. “And I don’t want you getting punished, either. I won’t go, even though I want to.”
Lee put a hand on her shoulder, opening his mouth to say something, but out of the corner of his eye he caught Zephyr motioning for him to come to his side. A shudder seemed to pass through Lee, and just then they heard Olympia calling for Indigo again. The two shared one last look, then parted ways.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Riven, meanwhile, was in conversation with Dusk, one of his friends. One of the only faeries that the prince trusted almost completely. He didn't completely trust anyone, of course, but Dusk came close to being one of the few that Riven usually trusted.

(Sorry for the short reply)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(fgdkfjgb well we need to get them into a public enough argument that she ends up as his, so…maybe she like bumps into him on accident or something, and he just…fuckin loses his shit lmao)

@Tired-but-passionate

(Ok I had the idea that Zephyr brings her and Lee over and they end up just being bullied by Riven’s friend group, and then she ends up standing up for themselves and it develops into a huge argument pffft. I do like yours tho, way more simple and efficient so idk aha)

@Tired-but-passionate

For a while Indigo was simply told to massage her mistress’s back as she conversed with the other Fae women, until at some point they were ordered to play the middle man again and fetch Zephyr. Rather determined to get it over with as soon as possible, they quickly located and moved toward him, not really paying attention to their surroundings.

(Sjkdjkdskj-)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(alsndb)

Riven grunted faintly as someone slammed into him, turning to find the culprit. His eyes narrowed as he spotted Indigo. "What the hell was that?" He demanded, glaring down at her. "Haven't you been watching where you were going?"

@Tired-but-passionate

Indigo groaned internally. Why did this have to happen? This was a waste of time. Not bothering to watch their words, they glanced down at the floor as they spoke. “Well excuse me, Your Highness. Maybe have a little grace for a working slave, it is but a minor inconvenience to you, but much more to me.”

@ElderGod-Icefire

"I was standing still." He replied, eyes narrowing down at her. "You were the one who couldn't watch where you were going and knocked into me. I am a prince, and if you can't even watch where you're going, then maybe I should make sure you never do." A low threat carried in his tone, the easy, cruel anger of a prince that knew he could do whatever he wanted.

@Tired-but-passionate

Indigo fully welcomed the threat she detected in the prince’s voice. “I know you are a prince, Your Highness, you don’t need to remind me.” They kept their gaze to the floor, not sure they could make eye contact despite their boldness. “I just don’t understand why you can’t just ignore me. I may have run into you, but that is because it was a mere accident and I was walking too quickly. I am working. What are you doing? Looking for someone else to defile the library with? You could’ve just ignored me and gone back to doing that.”
Perhaps she should’ve kept her reply more brief, but once she started talking, she just couldn’t stop. There was an anger inside her now, a rather alien emotion to them. An anger that burned with defiance and justice after long, long years of complacency. It felt good- in the moment.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Riven frowned, offense flashing across his features at their words. "I am allowed to do whatever I want in my library." He snarled, folding his arms and taking a step towards her, looking down at her with anger and offense in his eyes. "And I am perfectly allowed to be angry when you so clearly didn't bother to pay attention to where you were going, despite this being a crowded party. Had you been using your eyes, like I said, it would never have happened."