forum oxo rp with rainy
Started by @imJUSTasillylittleguy group
tune

people_alt 84 followers

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

He noticed as she went and got up, infact he was sure that she was about to talk to him but instead she just put her book away pretended like he didn't exist and then just left the library.
He was used to being ignored or cast out so…why did this time feel different then all the other times? What the heck?
He set the book down and put it away.
Maybe he just needed some fresh air to clear up his thoughts, he should go ahead and go.
So he did.
A couple about two weeks passed bye and he didn't ever notice her around, he knew she had to be at school but she must be finally avoiding him like everyone else that ever knew him did.
Well he knew it was only a matter of time.
It was stupid that he cared so much about it, about someone who was interested in him then his own flesh and blood was.
He sighed, moving to put some stuff in his locker, he should just accept that she wasn't gonna want to talk to him anymore.
That was that.
He looked up from his locker and through the hallway for her just one last time.

@Rainy_is_back

(Ahh, I'm so sorry, I've been so busy/unmotivated lately.)

In an attempt to blend in, Savanna definitely wasn't herself. She wore simple jeans and a sweatshirt, hood pulled up over her head.
It felt wrong if she was to be honest, but so did standing out. The inner conflict had her head spinning.
So much so, that she didn't even notice the fact that she almost ran into him.
There he stood, right in front of her. It took her a minute to register it, her mind gone numb from her own thoughts.
But the fact that she practically ran into him snapped her back into reality.
Flicking her gaze up to him, the slight cringe at seeing him was definitely noticeable. Despite her effort to cover it.
She didn't want to ignore him, but she couldn't make herself face him. She couldn't do either thing. Both things felt wrong, no matter which way she looked at it. And now she couldn't decide whether to run or stay.
So her mouth made it up for her.
"Hey,"

He heard someone say something next to him, which made him kind of annoyed, because he really didn't want to be distracted when he was looking for her, even though he hated to admit it, he did somewhat miss her.
Even if she was extremely annoying.
He sighed, turning to turn towards the voice.
"what could you possibly-" he stopped his eyes slightly widdened, it was her the person he had been searching for, for two weeks.
He was almost mad, where had she even been? Why bother showing up now?
"….You look different." He didn't care really about how she looked, she still had some of that fire he first saw in her eyes.
Still raging and beautiful.
What the heck was that.

@Rainy_is_back

(Alright, well then I'll try to respond more often,,, tho I'll do my best to try and make them good :)

His words, which weren't meant to be an insult, at least she assumed, still hit her in a soft spot. A bit of a scowl twitched at her lips.
But she swallowed it, letting out a soft sigh.
"Yeah, thanks," She muttered, tugging on the strings of her hoodie. She averted eye contact as much as possible, letting out a soft sigh. There was nothing she really felt the need to say. Or anything she could think of. What was she supposed to?
That she was sorry?
Because she seriously doubted he would care. It's not like he even cared about it. They weren't friends- like he had said before.
There was nothing between them.
So, what was the point in talking to someone who didn't care?

He frowned, seeing slightly scowl and tug on the strings of her hoodie, he wanted to ask her why she had been avoiding him and where she had been but then it would look like he cared, which he didn't right?
He didn't care.
So why did he want to know so badly?
She made him so confused at times, he let out a sigh.
"What's with the outfit change?"
He found himself not wanting the interaction to be cut short, and this question wasn't that personal, or at least it didn't seem that personal to him.

@Rainy_is_back

A soft sigh left her as she dropped her hands to her sides. Why did it all feel so awkward?
Should it be? Or should it be normal?
"No reason." She mumbled, kicking at her own shoes a bit. "At least one not to be cared about."
And that felt like a close to their conversation. But she didn't walk away. Didn't say goodbye.
Just stood there- wanting to, for whatever reason. She had no actual need to stay, so why she did was beyond her own imagination. Which was quite a surprise, considering she always knew exactly what she wanted. But here she was, with no clue in the world.
Or maybe she did. Maybe she did know but refused to acknowledge it. Refused to believe it.
But what kind of sense would that make?

"Oh? and who are you exactly to choose for me what should or shouldn't be cared about? i think I can choose that myself, now stop going around the question." he had his arms crossed over his chest as he stared down at her, she almost looked so small and vulnerable from how much shorter she was, and the lack of her usual confidence. she could probably make a trash bag into a designer gown with the amount of attitude and confidence she had in her normal interactions.
he looked around the hallways observing everything, the flow of student traffic, anyone that might look their way he shot down with a glare.
he moved to look back down at her waiting for a response.
(welcome back^^)

@Rainy_is_back

(Hey, I don't know if you're still around, but I just wanted to say that hey- I'm alive. I'm slowly trying to get back into my roleplays, and I'm taking one step at a time to do so. So if you want to pick this back up, I'd love to, I would just have to catch up on what is happening aha)

@Rainy_is_back

"I am not obligated to tell you anything," She snapped, but pulled herself back immediately. This wasn't the time to be hostile. She didn't even want to be that way. So she took in a deep breath, and looked up into his gaze, attempting not to fold.
"Besides, why do you even care? You said it yourself, we aren't friends. You really have no reason to be talking to me, other than the fact I spoke without thinking."
With that her eyes had glazed over, losing any sense of remaining personality she had left. She was just a shell of the girl he had met two weeks ago. But why?
She herself didn't even have an answer to that.
Everything felt blank… or even empty in her head. She felt like anything but herself, which was just wrong. Nothing had ever managed to steal her spirit away.
And somehow, after all she had been through, a deep feeling loneliness had seemed to escape from the crevice she had so deeply buried it. But again, she asked, why? Why now did it bother her?

He was startled by her snapping at him, his eyes widened and he leaned back a bit. He was honestly asking himself the same thing, why did he even care in the first place? He shouldn't, he shouldn't care about his seemingly upset she was and she just looked like she desperately needed a hug. He didn't do hugs, so why did he want to give her a big hug?
He sighed, rubbing his face. His face looked very uncertain on what expression it wanted to settle on.
He looked around before grabbing her around the arms and just lift her up in front of him and moving to walk over to where there was no people and then setting her down.
He took a deep breath and looked around before…pulling her into a big embrace. His hands and arms were cold, but you could tell he meant it.

@Rainy_is_back

(I've just not been home T-T)

Savanna's face was priceless when his sudden actions caught up to her brain. Bewildered, she looked around in a bit of a frenzy, trying to say something. Her feet were just barely dangling above the ground, her long legs just limp as he carried her.
"I- what in the world are you…" She started to say when he set her down. But again, she lost all sense of herself when he hugged her. "…doing?" She asked, body stiff, and clearly uncomfortable. Physical touch was a difficult situation for her.
She couldn't move, though. Her knees were locked, and brain had shut off at this point. She couldn't think, say, or do anything. So she just stood there, rather awkwardly.

He admittedly had just done it because she seemed like she needed a hug, but he forgot he may not be the best person to hug her.
For one fact, he was ice cold.
For another fact he was always sort of a jerk to her so she was probably uncomfortable.
He didn't even know how she felt about hugs. This whole thing was just stupid.
He pulled away from the hug, cursing slightly. He sighed rubbing his face and looking away.
"…Sorry…you just. Looked like you needed a hug. I probably made you uncomfortable instead. I'm not good at comforting people.'
Why was he apologizing?
He never usually apologized but he felt he had too.
Now he felt like he had to disapear.
"I should probably go, I'm not helping anything."
She still had a chance to stop him however.