forum True Crime Chat
Started by @ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@Pickles group

Burke killed Jon Benet you cannot change my mind

I don't know for sure who did it but I definitely think all three of them were involved

@Starfast group

Can't believe I'm only seeing this chat now lol. I'm so into this kind of thing I've even low key thought about making my own true crime yt channel but idk I'm so shy. I love Buzzfeed unsolved as well and I'm so sad it's ending :( You guys should all go check out Mr. Ballen, he might be one of my favourite youtubers of all time and he's a great story teller.

What are your opinion on Maddie McCain?

It's been a while since I've looked into this one so I don't really remember a lot of the details. I don't think the parents did it though.
I remember hearing a while ago that they had a suspect though? I could be getting it confused with another case or maybe it didn't lead anywhere.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Yeah, it's definitely a fishy case. They have suspects, but most people believe that the parents had something to do with it. First off, they left their 3 year old alone in a foreign country while they had dinner, they didn't think it was sus that the bedroom window was open and they left the door unlocked. Then, when the investigation started, traces of her blood were found both behind the couch and in the trunk of the rental car. I don't think they killed her purposely, but I think something may have happened, maybe she just herself on the coach and got stuck behind it and died, then the parents got rid of the body. My dad has this horrific theory that she just walked off a cliff bear the resort and I keeps me up at night.

@Pickles group

I don't know how people survive being interrogated at 10:30 at night
Like I'd confess just to be able to go to sleep, that's past my bedtime

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

I don't know how people survive being interrogated at 10:30 at night
Like I'd confess just to be able to go to sleep, that's past my bedtime

Honestly I feel guilty if I miss school id be so done if I was interigated lmao

@Pickles group

I don't understand how people can deny it for so long. Like great, you're finally about to confess to killing him, but it's been three days and we've been in these seats for the past five hours so now it's just awkward. How do you even go from denying it to admitting it? "Look, we both know I'm guilty, can I pee now?"

@tungsten fastfood

JCS has a video on her interrogation, it's really long but the narrator absolutely lays into her and it's hilarious

Yeah she's so fuckin annoying

I love his channel though amazing