forum Share your weird Dreams!
Started by @Altar_Ego group
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@Altar_Ego group

I have really weird dreams a lot, but nobody to share them with, so I thought that we could all share our strange dreams with each other!

@Altar_Ego group

Okay so last week, I had a dream I pushed Tommyinnit out the window of a 5-story building, and he died. And a few days ago, I had a dream that I was part of this huge field trip and I was staying in a hotel that looked suspiciously like a house from a previous dream(I had sold it to Quackity) with a whole bunch of other people. I went on hikes through the forest and had sword fights with my friends and this one dude that I felt was signifigant. Turned out that he was in love with me, but also had some psycopathic tendancies. My brain decided to name him JD, for somewhat obvious reasons. He told me that if I went on the tour the next day, someone would die. So I went to my mom, who was organizing the event that would happen the next day and asked her what I was doing. She said I was doing the tour. So I asked her if I could do something else, and she let me do the tattoo booth. After doing the tattoo booth the next day, I was sneaking through the halls trying to avoid JD, but he found me and followed me into my section of the hotel. I hid in the bathroom with a fork as he hunted for me until he finally came into the bathroom and we had an amazing battle where we were both trying to stab each other with forks. I won, and I killed him. ^J^

@tomat brightness_7

one time I dreamed I was Space and I was in love with Time. we were watching the Earth throughout the ages, visiting every city. I remember Time had blonde hair and was always smiling. one day we were wandering around my hometown when the end of the world happened and a comet fell from the sky. I passed out, and when I finally woke up, I was floating in cosmos, and in front of me there was Time looking like a big flame with her fire-like hair. she smiled at me and said something like "I've finally brought you back" and I realized that when Earth died I did as well. and even though Space didn't exist, Time still lived. I replied "I missed you", and woke up

@requiemisback language

one time I dreamed I was Space and I was in love with Time. we were watching the Earth throughout the ages, visiting every city. I remember Time had blonde hair and was always smiling. one day we were wandering around my hometown when the end of the world happened and a comet fell from the sky. I passed out, and when I finally woke up, I was floating in cosmos, and in front of me there was Time looking like a big flame with her fire-like hair. she smiled at me and said something like "I've finally brought you back" and I realized that when Earth died I did as well. and even though Space didn't exist, Time still lived. I replied "I missed you", and woke up

okay but like
this is so neat
(do you mind if i steal this dream and use it as a one-shot concept cuz jhdjsjbd)

@tomat brightness_7

okay but like
this is so neat
(do you mind if i steal this dream and use it as a one-shot concept cuz jhdjsjbd)

I don't! but let me read this when you finish ^-^

@requiemisback language

okay but like
this is so neat

I don't! but let me read this when you finish ^-^

(yes ofc!! thank you so much for lettin me snatch this haha)

Deleted user

A recent one I had started out with my parents, grandparents, and some friends asking me to go pick up some food for them. My dad came with me for whatever reason, and it wasn't until we left that I realized no one told me what they want. Cue incessant anxiety until I decide to just get some pizza, because everyone likes pizza, until I realize… I'm in a Subway. My dad is getting angry because I'm not being quick enough, and he gets some pizza from the pizza counter in Subway (because, of course) and just,,, starts eating in the Subway. The whole time I'm trying to convince him to stop and help me get food for everyone else, but he just keeps yelling and getting angrier and angrier.

Finally, I magically garner up some takeout boxes (God knows where I got them from) and leave. From there, the dream morphs into this weird, Jumanji-themed disaster where I can hear the beating drums and see jungle animals, all while my friends and I are trying to solve some sort of scavenger hunt in a dusty old mansion. There was even this one point where I had to choose between two friends because I needed to get somewhere and they were the only ones with wings. Wings.

The last thing I remember from this dream was being in the process of opening the trapdoor to the attic when the adults found us. I don't remember what happened or why they weren't supposed to know, but I remember being distinctly afraid of the consequences.

Anyways, it was hella weird and disconcerting, especially when I was talking to my dad the next morning and he said he woke himself up the previous night by raising his voice.

@Altar_Ego group

A recent one I had started out with my parents, grandparents, and some friends asking me to go pick up some food for them. My dad came with me for whatever reason, and it wasn't until we left that I realized no one told me what they want. Cue incessant anxiety until I decide to just get some pizza, because everyone likes pizza, until I realize… I'm in a Subway. My dad is getting angry because I'm not being quick enough, and he gets some pizza from the pizza counter in Subway (because, of course) and just,,, starts eating in the Subway. The whole time I'm trying to convince him to stop and help me get food for everyone else, but he just keeps yelling and getting angrier and angrier.

Finally, I magically garner up some takeout boxes (God knows where I got them from) and leave. From there, the dream morphs into this weird, Jumanji-themed disaster where I can hear the beating drums and see jungle animals, all while my friends and I are trying to solve some sort of scavenger hunt in a dusty old mansion. There was even this one point where I had to choose between two friends because I needed to get somewhere and they were the only ones with wings. Wings.

The last thing I remember from this dream was being in the process of opening the trapdoor to the attic when the adults found us. I don't remember what happened or why they weren't supposed to know, but I remember being distinctly afraid of the consequences.

Anyways, it was hella weird and disconcerting, especially when I was talking to my dad the next morning and he said he woke himself up the previous night by raising his voice.

That's- that's very weird. My friend and I once had corresponding dreams of a zombie apocolypse. > <

@EtherealDreamer

I once had a dream, it was quite Coraline like actually,
it was my house, but everything was brighter like there was always sunlight coming through the windows, but when you looked outside it was night. But it was just me and my dad, the perfect life, without my stepmom or siblings, and I was just vibin' and then suddenly a girl I have biology with (and used to work with) appeared and started vaping, and I was like 'woah dude, my dads in the living room, you cant do that here' and she shushed me and kissed me on the cheek and pulled me into a long hug, after it was over she said she was spending the night, but had to walk home to get some clothes, I watched her walk down the street, the sky a luminous swirl of green,blue's and black's (reminded me of the tunnel from Coraline) and the dream ended once she was so far away, she was the size of an ant.

@requiemisback language

i once had this dream where i was in a corrupted, post-apocalyptic world with this guy named Reeves. it turns out that me and him were childhood friends, and former lovers, but we ended the relationship and stayed friends. we walked around the wasteland for a while until this loud explosion happened. everything went white, and a ringing sound had flooded my ears. i looked to see if Reeves was okay, but… he wasn't. whatever caused the explosion managed to kill Reeves but not me. before i woke up, the last thing i heard was Reeves reassuring me by saying, "i'd rather it be me than you, sal." i woke up in tears. i loved Reeves- he was a lovable, chaotic fluffball and i miss him. :')

@EtherealDreamer

i once had this dream where i was in a corrupted, post-apocalyptic world with this guy named Reeves. it turns out that me and him were childhood friends, and former lovers, but we ended the relationship and stayed friends. we walked around the wasteland for a while until this loud explosion happened. everything went white, and a ringing sound had flooded my ears. i looked to see if Reeves was okay, but… he wasn't. whatever caused the explosion managed to kill Reeves but not me. before i woke up, the last thing i heard was Reeves reassuring me by saying, "i'd rather it be me than you, sal." i woke up in tears. i loved Reeves- he was a lovable, chaotic fluffball and i miss him. :')

that is…such poetry, heartbreaking but poetic..

@requiemisback language

that is…such poetry, heartbreaking but poetic..

yeah my dreams tend to be vivid in the best way
this is by far the most sad dream i've ever had tho-

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I once had a dream where I woke up in a boat and I had no idea who I was or where I was. I was being rowed to an island and it was beautiful. There were giant trees that were very tall that had moss gently hanging from their branches that swayed in a breeze that smelled and tasted sweet. Off in the distance, there was another island that was alive. You could hear and feel the deep thrumming of the song of the island. It sounded like a drumbeat. In my dream state, I knew what the singing island was. It was an early version of Scotland, that was singing and alive, and it was before people. I remembered looking back at whoever was rowing my boat, and they were nothing but starlight. I remember standing up in the boat and the starlight person gently laid the paddle down, and walked towards me and said in a voice that I can only describe as a warm hug or a warm blanket on a cold day, hey, you shouldn't be standing. You're not finished yet. I remember being confused and then this starlight person who I knew was male now grabbed my hands and said please sit down. I don't want you to break. I looked down at myself and my arms and legs were starting to faintly glow, like the man of starlight. I sat down and the starlight man said you're too important to break, I need to show you why we are coming here. I need to show you what we were like before people. But don't touch the water. I agreed, and we float under the trees, and I laughed because the moss was ticklish, and starlight man laughed which made me happy. We reached the shore of the small island with the trees and starlight man helped me out of the boat and I found it hard to walk. Starlight man half carried and half helped me walk to the center of this island and by this time I was more star than human. Then starlight man held me in a warm embrace. Without saying words, he grabbed my hands and started helping dance and soon we we soaring and I was a star and he was a star and we were dancing over time and space and Scotland was there and we danced over the surface until I knew why I was brought there. I was to experience the most freedom that could be had. No restraints, and I could love, and be loved without boundaries. Soon, me and starlight man landed back on our island and that was that. Without another word, starlight man kissed my forehead and stepped back and disappeared. And I woke up.

@tomat brightness_7

I once had a dream where I woke up in a boat and I had no idea who I was or where I was. I was being rowed to an island and it was beautiful. There were giant trees that were very tall that had moss gently hanging from their branches that swayed in a breeze that smelled and tasted sweet. Off in the distance, there was another island that was alive. You could hear and feel the deep thrumming of the song of the island. It sounded like a drumbeat. In my dream state, I knew what the singing island was. It was an early version of Scotland, that was singing and alive, and it was before people. I remembered looking back at whoever was rowing my boat, and they were nothing but starlight. I remember standing up in the boat and the starlight person gently laid the paddle down, and walked towards me and said in a voice that I can only describe as a warm hug or a warm blanket on a cold day, hey, you shouldn't be standing. You're not finished yet. I remember being confused and then this starlight person who I knew was male now grabbed my hands and said please sit down. I don't want you to break. I looked down at myself and my arms and legs were starting to faintly glow, like the man of starlight. I sat down and the starlight man said you're too important to break, I need to show you why we are coming here. I need to show you what we were like before people. But don't touch the water. I agreed, and we float under the trees, and I laughed because the moss was ticklish, and starlight man laughed which made me happy. We reached the shore of the small island with the trees and starlight man helped me out of the boat and I found it hard to walk. Starlight man half carried and half helped me walk to the center of this island and by this time I was more star than human. Then starlight man held me in a warm embrace. Without saying words, he grabbed my hands and started helping dance and soon we we soaring and I was a star and he was a star and we were dancing over time and space and Scotland was there and we danced over the surface until I knew why I was brought there. I was to experience the most freedom that could be had. No restraints, and I could love, and be loved without boundaries. Soon, me and starlight man landed back on our island and that was that. Without another word, starlight man kissed my forehead and stepped back and disappeared. And I woke up.

💜💜

@tomat brightness_7

I had a dream where I was walking on a sand path between two patches of neon green grass with black trees that looked like sickles. the sky was dark blue with a white full moon directly in front of me, maybe a little bit above. and on the path there was a yellow banana, upturned, like a smile. and as I started walking toward it, it ran further away from me. and it led me to the rising sun

@EtherealDreamer

I NEED THIS TO BE A FANFIC, OR MOVIE OR ANYTHING THIS IS SO FRICKIN BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD PLEASE MAKE THIS A STORY-