forum Ask my characters!
Started by @Altar_Ego group
tune

people_alt 58 followers

@Altar_Ego group

I've seen a few of these and I've been wanting to make one for a while! This will be specifically for my characters from Magia Academy. Here are some small summarys of the characters.
Protags-
Ashley: the definition of a cool nerd, very sassy and kind of rude sometimes. currently having a gender and sexuality crisis.
Karl: he's like the class clown, but he has a self-depricating sense of humor. he's really nice though.
Clara: the mom friend that reins in the chaotic ones.
Emerson: justin's brother. loves animals of all kinds.
Isaiah: edward's best friend. protects edeard from bullies. very extroverted and casual.
Jamie: the kind of person that would be very mysterious because they find it fun when people don't know anything about them. kind of a flirt.
Nicole: very silly. her life mission is to cheer up people who are sad.
Lizzie: all-around nice person. really sweet, friends with everybody. loves cookies and other sweets
Alex: lizzie's brother. very smart. shy with people he doesn't know, but jokingly teases most of his friends.
Violet: student council president. popular, but nice. ashley's older sister.
School Bullies-
Lucy: steroetypical spoiled rich girl. small and cute brat.
Eva: used to be best friends with ashley but ditched her for justin. really trusting of everyone.
Heidi: mean in the general 'im better than you' sense. will attempt to seduce everyone
Angela: popular girl who used to be nerdy, but was kind of recruted by the mean kids. similar to heidi in bullying style.
Justin: lead bully. the kind of mean person that's offputting because he's nice about being mean
That One Anarchy Group-
Candice: has good intention but bad ways of going about them. leads a small anarchist organization and loves creepy dolls.
Kilian: edgy anarchist murderer. candice's right hand man and best friend. sacrificed his eye for the anarchist cause.
Nigel: another follower of candice. grew up in a household that wanted him to be something that he couldn't. sad bean :(
Olivia and Olympia: idetical twins. speak in sync and know everything each other knows. you'll never catch one of them without the other.
Lea(nder): genderfluid trapeze artist-like person. generally takes care of Candice's dolls. very playful and a trickster
Other antags-
Edward: very anxoius. has a cursed book that whispers in his head telling him to kill people. bullying victim

@Altar_Ego group

Where did you get your cursed book from Edward

Thank you so much for asking a question!!! Imagine this like an interveiw, with a microphone and stuff! ^-^
__
Me: repeats question to Edward and holds out the microphone
Edward: I, um, I found it? When-when I was, uh, very young.
Clara: Would you like to clarify anymore, Edward?
Edward: Um, n-no?
Justin: Are you sure, Edward?
Edward: Uh, y-yeah.
Justin: Absolutely pos-
Isaiah: Shut up, Justin.
Me: withdraws microphone back to myself So Edward's being mysterious, Justin is being rude, and Isaiah's being a great best friend! (Also he found it in an abandoned library when he was exploring!) Once again, thank you so much for asking a question!
__

@Altar_Ego group

Have Olivia and Olympia ever tried to speak separately?
Does Candice have a doll collection? If she does, what's her favorite doll?

Me: Okay, so Olivia and Olympia, have you ever tried to speak seprately?
Olivia and Olympia: We have.
Me: Would you like to demonstrate?
Olivia: Well, we-
Olympia: don't like to-
Olivia: do it often,-
Olympia: but we will-
Olivia: just this once.
Me: Wow, okay, that was pretty cool and also really trippy to hear. Um, so Candy, who's your favorite doll out of your collection?
Candice, hugging a blonde doll dressed in a wedding dress: Maybe Jeanette? Or Jennifer? I'm not sure, I might have to go with Jeanette.
Me: But… you're holding Jennifer?
Candice: Just 'cause I send Jenny on more missions than Jeanette doesn't mean I like her better! Also, I would be hugging Jeanette, but I don't know where she is right now… I think she likes Lea more than me..
Jennifer: Hmf, well, if I'm your second favorite, you can wait until Jeanette gets back to cuddle with a doll.
Jennifer exits
Me: Well, thank you for asking a question. Jennifer might be pouting for a few hours, but it was very entertaining to watch!
__

@Altar_Ego group

What's your favorite fashion style, Lucy

Me: Ah, this is a great question! Lucy, what is your favorite fashion style?
Lucy: Tsk, you better not have let some low-class person ask a question!
Me: I don't think they're a poor person…?
Lucy: That sounds like a poor person question. (Sticks nose in air) Well, I suppose I can share my expertise with the lowly peasants. God knows they could use it. I'd say my favorite fashion style is either lolita or, like, ball gowns and stuff? I'd be offended if you thought any less of me. But, of course,-
Me, as Lucy monologues about how famous and wonderful she is: Well, um, that was indeed very interesting. Thank you for asking this question!
__