forum The highlight of the snakes/ Harry Potter rp/ oc welcome.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 55 followers

Deleted user

Hi! All my reps died so here goes nothing. Fair warning this is set in the past, Harry has just been placed in the care of his muggle aunt and uncle, any year, swearing is allowed.

Deleted user

Name: hiro shimada
Race: Chinese
House: slitherin
Year: 4
Fav class: potions
Studying to be: aurora
Extra curricular : quidditch
( sorry for any spelling mistakes)
Hair color : white
Eye color: forget me not blue.
Hight: 5’6”

@CaseyJ group

Name: Joseph Gibbs
Race: American
House: grffindor
Sexuality: Gay
Year: 6
Fav class: defense agains the dark arts.
Studying to be: aurora
Extra curricular : quidditch
( sorry for any spelling mistakes)
Hair color : black
Eye color: stormy blue.
Hight: 6’0”

Deleted user

( ello! Would you like me to start off with the chat?)

Deleted user

( sorry I stayed at a relatives ) hiro had always loved hogwarts. Her favorite class was potions. Dreams of being a aurora, like her pure blood parents, she was studying hard and always had strait os on her o.w.l and hopefully bound to be bumped up a grade. She was a seeker for the slythering team. Number 7. And her last day of summer break is spent in Diagon ally. As of right now, she’s getting new fittings for her robes.

@CaseyJ group

Joseph felt indifferent about going back to hogwarts, sure he enjoyed it, but a lot of times some people could be frustrating. He had just gotten his books for the year and was going to get his robes fitted, He walked in and saw a slytherin, he rolled his eyes, hoping that she was not one of the annoying ones.

Deleted user

( is okay! I’m sorry too I suck at spelling so if need be I would enjoy it if you could!)

Deleted user

Hiro did as she was told by the seamstress. Once finished she walked around the place, looking at some of the other clothes for roaming around the school. After finding a couple pair of lounge clothes she began to wait by the door for her to finish. She was willing to wait to pay her toll. And that’s when a boy walked in, griffindor. Maybe he was here to boast about the house cup or just get fitted robes. But either way, they where a different house and she would have nothing to do with it.

@CaseyJ group

Joseph was waiting for the seamtress to finish what she was doing before he went over for him to get fitted robes, so he went over to the Slytherin, hoping she was not a snob. "Morning" (I am just guessing the time of day) He said plainly, not trying to be to freindly or rude, as he was just bored and wanted a conversation.

Deleted user

“Morning” she said politely. She had looked up at him, her forget me not blue eyes searching his face to find any readable emotion.

@CaseyJ group

Joseph looked at her with a slight smirk, somthing he always had on his face, a smirk or frown. "And how are you?" He asked, trying to keep a simple conversation.

Deleted user

“ I am fine, waiting for my seamstress to finish. You?” As she asked him she had looked back down into her book. hogwarts sercret passages and said to be curses

@CaseyJ group

"I am waiting for the uh seamtress lady to be done so she can help me" He said plainly, and noticing her book he frowned "Weird book"

Deleted user

“ my book is not weird. It’s good to know this stuff. Especially if our class clowns get into something their not supose to be in.” She said flatly. She looked up as her seamstress came over. “ hello ma’am. Thank you.” Hiro was taken to chose her style robes and asked plain questions. Every year the same. As she walked out with her newly fitted robes and extra clothes, she headed towards a pet shop. She planned on getting a snow owl and stop using the schools owls.

Deleted user

( also! I forgot to mention in my oc sheet that hiro is trans, and I’ll probably switch her/ his gender at some point if your okay with that)