forum 𝓫ØƳғⓡ𝐢乇ήD D𝔼мEn𝓽𝔦𝒶 𝐫𝔬𝕝ε-𝓟𝐥Δץ (lⒾмƗⓉ𝓔𝓭 𝓉𝔦𝕞ᗴ!!) Stalkers get cake :))
Started by @Appleand_Onion
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@Appleand_Onion

(That´s fine with me! That will bring more plot into the story and action.)

@Appleand_Onion

Boy Friend was walking through the streets when he stumbled upon GF´s mom Mommy Mearest. ¨H-Huh…? Who are you..??..¨

@requiemisback language

Mommy Dearest looked down at Boyfriend after he approached her, recognizing him immediately. However, he did not recognize her, so this raised some confusion- mostly on her end. Mommy Dearest raised an eyebrow and leaned forward, crouching down to look Boyfriend in the eyes. "Eh? What do you mean 'Who am I'? Geez… whatever act this is, it isn't working," she said, grumbling. She wasn't one for cheeky tricks like this… assuming that's what it was, at least.

@Appleand_Onion

Boyfriend was confused and puzzled. He stepped back and his head started to hurt. ¨H-Huh what Did you say…?¨ Boyfriend was trying to remember but couldn´t..

@Appleand_Onion

Boyfriend was still confused looking at Mommy Mearest. What he could see was her face Blurred out like a censor screen. ¨L-l-look i don´t know who you are but can you leave me alone… Im just trying to find my way home and i don´t have time for these distractions….Please.

@requiemisback language

"You… don't remember, huh." Mommy Dearest was very… bewildered by all of this. Boyfriend did look more pale than usual… sickly, even. She had a strong feeling that this wasn't a prank or something, for she noticed the look on Boyfriend's face was genuine. Even with this thought in her head, she stuck to her original idea and considered this a ploy of sorts. She was concerned for Boyfriend's well-being, but she couldn't let her guard down. Not for this kid.

@Appleand_Onion

¨W-Wait… Who are you again?….Who am i…?¨ BoyFriend started to Silently cry. He couldn´t Process all of this in his mind. ¨I-I need to leave…¨ He starts running away from mommy Mearest finding himself by a house. His house. He keeps running anyway.Getting farther away from Mommy Mearest.

@requiemisback language

Mommy Dearest just stood still, taken aback by everything happening right in front of her own two eyes. "There's no way… Could he be…?" Mommy Dearest asked herself in a hushed mumble. 'There's no way. He couldn't possibly have forgotten entirely… I need to find him. Where could he have run off to? I shouldn't chase him when he's afraid like this, but still…' Mommy Dearest ran in the direction she saw Boyfriend run off in and tried her best to follow close behind him. "Wait! I- I can help you remember!" she called out when she spotted Boyfriend continuously running in the distance.

@Appleand_Onion

Boyfriend stops and walks toward Mommy Mearest. ¨W-what do you want again..?¨ Boyfriend Is Wiping tears off his face while Mommy Mearest is talking. He´s scared. ¨Wha-what´s your Name..?¨ ¨I-I- don´t think we met before… ¨My name´s.. i-i don´t know..¨

@requiemisback language

Mommy Dearest skidded to a stop when Boyfriend approached her. 'He must have forgotten why he was running. Good, because now I can help him.' "I want to help you. My name is Mommy Dearest, and yours is Boyfriend. We have met before, but it seems you've forgotten about that," she said, hoping that her answering his questions aptly would help him recall the memories he forgot.

@Appleand_Onion

Boyfriend started shaking. ¨W-who´s Boyfriend..?¨ ¨I-I- really don´t recall who you are.. You said Your name´s mommy m-mearest ri-right..? ¨U-Uh….¨ Boyfriend started rapping a depressing Tune with a flat beat.

@requiemisback language

Mommy Dearest was about to respond before Boyfriend began rapping. She stayed silent, listening to the tune. She knew this meant that Boyfriend remembered at least something- his ability to sing and rap. She became tempted to try and lighten up the tune a bit, but she didn't want to overwhelm him either. 'Geez, this is so unlike me… I shouldn't be helping this kid. I have a vendetta against him for Pete's sake. What am I doing trying to help him?'

@Appleand_Onion

When the song finished boyfriend beginned to talk. ¨L-look i really don´t know you. Your face, Your voice.. Your appearance…. I don´t recognize it at all. Your but a complete stranger to me.¨ Boyfriend was puzzled and confused.

@requiemisback language

"Well, I-" Mommy Dearest wanted to retell the information again, but still saw it to be possibly overwhelming. "Do you at least remember Girlfriend, by chance?" 'She's been worried sick about you, kid. Please tell me you at least remember her…'

@Appleand_Onion

G-Girlfriend…Hm…. a girlfriend…n-no…. i don´t remember…. But…what does she look like…? Please Tell me..Boyfriend was shooken. He didn´t know what to say or do. He saw the sky turn Night. ¨U-Uh i think it´s time for me to leave… I will try to see you next time…. Boyfriend walked Away and didn´t know where he was going but he kept walking.

@requiemisback language

"She's-" Mommy Dearest began before being cut off. It was nighttime now. A Friday night no less. She sighed, before bidding her farewells to Boyfriend. "Yeah, you should… get home. Good luck out there, champ. I'll see you soon." 'Get home?! He CAN'T get home, you idiot! He doesn't remember where his home is, let alone where anywhere else is?! Sigh… Leave him be for now. If he gets lost… Well, I'm sure he'll think of something.'