forum Taking (FREE!!) commissions For clay-faced bears (OPEN)
Started by @ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸
tune

people_alt 58 followers

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Hey so I disappeared then came back with a vengeance and a new talent anyway I've got to many bears and no ideas so please provide insight 🀲 the only example I've got so far is Clayton (Mr loverman), but I'll update tomorrow with Vincent and possibly my secret project lol. Consider this like free commissions I guess. My mum keeps wanting me to sell them but idk if anyone's interested.

Off topic, anyway go wild. Don't need any visual example, just explanations on your ideas alright cheers bestie xx

-SEEBA

@FalteringThrough pets

dude??? this is literally so good? if you're up for it maybe you can make one with just eyes on the face? possibly some black paint in place of red blood outlining where the face is supposed to be stitched to? the messier the better
but if it's too morbid for your liking, i completely understand

dude??? this is literally so good? if you're up for it maybe you can make one with just eyes on the face? possibly some black paint in place of red blood outlining where the face is supposed to be stitched to? the messier the better
but if it's too morbid for your liking, i completely understand

its not to morbid- its perfect! ill start on it tomorrow, considering its 9pm-

should have it finished by tomorrow or the day after, will post when done!!

possibly some black paint in place of red blood outlining where the face is supposed to be stitched to?

Can you elaborate on this? do you mean a mix or like caked blood outlined with red or like just the outline?