Started by @Becfromthedead group
tune

people_alt 61 followers

Deleted user

I too, have been sucked into the hole that is Genshin

@Becfromthedead group

Oh yeah, here's my friend code: 611758894
Who's on your main teams right now?
Mine is usually Diluc, Kaeya, Barbara, and Fishl. They make some great elemental combos and reactions together, plus having a healer on the team is fantastic.

@tomat brightness_7

uh, I can't find you with this UID, which server are you playing on?
my mains are Beidou and Klee for maximizing my electro damage, Zhongli for his indestructible shield and Qiqi for healing.

@Becfromthedead group

Oh weird. I'm in the America server.
Also I was thinking of using Beidou some. I just got her recently. She seems really good. Not sure where she'd fit on my team though.
As it stands, Barbara is my healer, Kaeya and Diluc deal the bulk of the damage, and Fishl is there for electro effects plus she has a bow. Kaeya and Diluc get that sweet superconduct or overloaded damage respectively from that. And since Barbara has hydro, I can easily freeze enemies too, or set up lightning chains between enemies.

Deleted user

OKAY I NEED TO RANT BECAUSE I'M SO HAPPY RN- I was originally a PS4 player but I'm restarting the game on a different device so i can save my progress and switch to PC and everything. I wish for the first time because the game prompted me to, and I got Diluc

@moss

how do u get good characters???? all i get is 920948 debate clubs
im gonna wish for childe today,, i grinded for so many primos they better be worth it

@tomat brightness_7

how do u get good characters???? all i get is 920948 debate clubs

if there's a banner with a character I like I either get a 5 star in 20 pulls or 7 Rainslashers there's nothing in between

Deleted user

got this pic of diluc's idle animation next to zhongli that made it look like they were holding hands-