forum Beastars anyone?
Started by @tungsten fastfood
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@tungsten fastfood

Okay I was suspicious of Beastars but I actually fell in love with it!

Also Wild Side makes me nut and I love it

Who's excited for season two in July?

@tomat brightness_7

I definitely am
I haven't read the manga yet, but overall the story looks great! I was quite disappointed that they didn't dig deeper into Tem's death, but even though I really got interested and I can't wait for the next season. and I absolutely love both openings.

@tungsten fastfood

I'm looking into the manga, and it's prolly gonna be my next splurge lmao. I wish they dove deeper into his death too but I'm sure they'll have a lot of opportunity to do that in the second season.

Deleted user

sorry for taking so long to get here, my dog was hungry cause my cat sat there and ate all his food

@tungsten fastfood

it's about a world where carnivores and herbivores are, essentially, split by ableism, and where herbivores live under carnivores due to fear

a wolf attacks a rabbit student but he lets her go, and short and sweet, ends up falling in love with her, while she lives in fear of him, but can't deny that she likes him back-ish. I'm not sure how to like, explain it more than that and it's definitely deeper than that.

Deleted user

tbh I took a break from watching Animes that have half-human half-animal characters cause um…..

Deleted user

Have you ever heard of Monster Musume? (I only watched it because I didn't want to be called a pu**y)