forum I crave the fluff
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@Fraust

"Well, I showered before you cut my hair, but I guess I should shower again in the morning…" Mako yawned again, still huddled up against Zyl in his lap. He obviously didn't really want to get up. "Mmmm…"

@Fenrir

"mm? Oh, yeah. Sorry, still half asleep." He mumbled, trying to rub the sleep from his eyes. "I'm assuming we're gonna sleep here right? Cuz I can't carry you to bed my love." He chuckled lightly and later back on the couch, adjusting a few pillows and blankets so that they were more comfortable

@Fraust

"Mmmmm… yeah…" Mako nuzzled against Zyl affectionately and closed his eyes again, clearly exhausted. It didn't take him more than a couple of minutes to drift off to sleep again in Zyl's arms, seeming comfortable and content.

@Fenrir

"sleep well sweetheart." He murmured, shifting around a bit more to be more comfortable. He watched as Mako drifted back off to sleep for a moment, smiling softly at how peaceful he looked in slumber before he too fell into a deep sleep

@Fraust

Mako was awake in the morning before Zyl awoke, standing and stretching. He sighed softly, heading into the bedroom so that he could find some clothes to borrow for work that morning.

@Fenrir

Zyl woke up an hour later, clutching at the blankets instead of Mako. He sat upright and rubbed his eyes from sleep. He glanced towards the hallway, hearing the shower water running. He sighed softly and nodded to himself "definately could get used to this." He mused to himself, messily piling his hair onto his head in a messy bun and heading to the kitchen to start breakfast.

@Fraust

Mako returned about twenty minutes later with slightly damp hair. He was wearing some of Zyl's clothes that he had borrowed, glad that they weren't too far off in size, and headed into the kitchen to kiss Zyl's cheek. "Morning, love."

@Fenrir

He hummed softly and leaned into the kiss "morning sweetheart." He murmured, taking a moment to look at Mako. He chuckled lightly "you look good, darling." He said, flipping some simple pancakes and pouring some coffee. "Sleep well?"

@Fraust

"Thanks… and yeah, I slept fine. You?" Mako yawned and stretched, running his fingers through his hair to give it some sort of order. "I'll have to head out soon if I don't want to be late…"

@Fenrir

He handed Mako a plate of stacked pancakes and some hash browns, all slightly burnt but nothing inedible. "Eat first, then we'll go." He pressed a kiss to Mako's head and lead him towards the small table they had eaten at the night before

@Fraust

"Alright, alright…" Mako sat down at the table with the plate and started eating quickly so that he could leave sooner. "Let me know when you're ready to go, love."

@Fenrir

Zyl pouted softly "why are you in such a rush to leave, we still have time." He teased lightly taking a bite of his food and humming softly "I think this is the peak of my culinary talents, burnt pancakes."

@Fraust

"Because I don't wanna be late for work, love." Mako gently kissed the top of Zyl's head. "And your burnt pancakes are lovely, darling. Less burnt than usual."

@Fenrir

"you're not gonna be late," Zyl reassured, leaning into the gentle kiss. "Really? Huh, thank you. Maybe I'll take a crack at cook a full dinner again." He laughed softly and checked the time on his phone. "Imma shower and change real quick, then we can get going." He said, standing and finishing off his breakfast quickly

@Fraust

"You're welcome to give it a go if you want. Just don't try anything too incredibly ambitious." Mako laughed softly and headed over to the couch so that he could sit and wait for Zyl to return.