tune
Edit topic

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

To start off, I will be playing as my oc, hiro shimada
Here’s his info, copy this for your character
Hair: long, white, and cyan tipped ends
Hight: 5,9
Other info: he has a mixture of k9 teeth and human teeth, cocky at times, and he’s a rare breed of a male omega. He’s also protective of his mate and if challenged will rush headlong into the fight. Though he’s able to hold his own pretty well.

@Lol group

Name: Lexi, greenhouse
Hair: brown hair, long , Curly
Hight: 5,8
Other info: she is nice but can be mean when it comes to family and friends, flirty sometimes , funny, shy, skin tone: medium brown
Eye color: Hazel

Deleted user

( oki! ) hiro walked along the street, arraign his backpack on his back. Every smell around him was disorienting, this was a new city, new home and he was uneasy in a town he never knew existed. Plus he was scared of the omega trade around every corner. So he could only act tough and hold his head high. For now.

@Lol group

Lexi walks past hiro Dropping Her ,wallet she did not know it was gone she sat down at the nearest bench .And went on her phone she put her purse next to her and went on YouTube.

Deleted user

Hour noticed the wallet , picking it up. “ hey! Chick flick! You dropped your wallet!” He said running to meet her.

Deleted user

“ you dropped your wallet” the male said, handing her the lost possession. “ you did drop it right?”

Deleted user

“ you should keep a better eye on that thing.”

Deleted user

“ don’t mention it.” He said sitting beside her.

Deleted user

“ I meant are you alpha or omega. Sorry I should have been specific.”