forum jojo's bizarre adventure: golden wind but everybody's ok for a change (group rp) (open)
Started by @requiemisback language
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@requiemisback language

yeah look who's starting a fandom-themed rp again hghjgn
i'm also gonna use this for headcanons,,, maybe

the plot is basically just golden wind but get this

and wacky shit probably happens depending on how things go

rules:

• no bullying/harassment ooc
  • no direct nsfw, though crude jokes will obviously occur
  • just follow andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)'s rules i guess

roles:

bruno bucciarati: taken ( @runaway_kei )
giorno giovanna: open
leone abbacchio: open
narancia ghirga: taken (me)
pannacotta fugo: open
guido mista: taken ( @AsrielHasTheHighGround )

@andromeda language

(i think we should just begin now, and see if more people hop on along the way !!)
(plus, considering that this could die before it even starts, i think it's good to start while we have the time-)

@requiemisback language

(alright! here's our starter)

Narancia arrived at a restaurant; one that Bruno had planned for the gang to meet up at. This one wasn't the one they normally went to, so Narancia had a hard time with the directions to getting there. "Ahh, finally, I'm here!" he exclaimed, receiving glances from the other people there.

@andromeda language

Bruno was waiting for the others at the restaurant he had them gather at. He changed the restaurant they went to normally to this one, so that they could get a feel for areas outside of their usual comfort zone.

He spotted Narancia and waved to him. "Narancia, over here!" he called out to Narancia, then lowered his hand. A waiter came by and Bruno passed the offer, waiting until everyone was there before ordering.

@requiemisback language

Narancia arrived at a restaurant; one that Bruno had planned for the gang to meet up at. This one wasn't the one they normally went to, so Narancia had a hard time with the directions to getting there. "Ahh, finally, I'm here!" he exclaimed, receiving glances from the other people there.

@andromeda language

Bruno was waiting for the others at the restaurant he had them gather at. He changed the restaurant they went to normally to this one, so that they could get a feel for areas outside of their usual comfort zone.

He spotted Narancia and waved to him. "Narancia, over here!" he called out to Narancia, then lowered his hand. A waiter came by and Bruno passed the offer, waiting until everyone was there before ordering.

@andromeda language

When the gang finished eating, Bruno sighed and cleared his throat. "This place seems to have slightly better food than the place we fancied before," he said, gathering the empty dishes.

"We could start going to this place regularly, perhaps. The vote for it would have to be unanimous though, although we're missing three people- I'm sure we could still work out a vote without them, though."

@requiemisback language

"I say we keep going here!" Narancia exclaimed, slamming his hands down on the table eagerly. "This place is great!" He was clearly excited about this place, given the first impression he was given. He was very hyped up now.

@andromeda language

Bruno nodded. "Alright then, we'll keep going here," he replied with a gentle smile. "I do agree that this place does indeed have good service, and the food is excellent if I do say so myself."

Bruno finished gathering the empty dishes, and a waiter came by, collecting them. He handed Bruno the bill, and Bruno paid accordingly.