forum haha fluffy rp go brrr (o/o) (private rp with @pyromania__o7)
Started by @andromeda language
tune

people_alt 54 followers

@andromeda language

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Fears/Phobias:
Conditions (mental or physical):
Noticeable traits (if any):
Backstory:
Other:

@requiemisback language

Name: Jacquelyn "Jackie" Harlow
Gender/Pronouns: Nonbinary - xe/xir
Appearance:
Completed image
(got too lazy to write out a description hgnnhg)
Personality: Xe is very shut-in; doesn't usually open up to anyone unless xe really wants to.
Dislikes: Chocolate. just,,, chocolate
Fears/Phobias: Coulrophobia (fear of clowns)
Conditions (mental or physical): Major Depressive Disorder, Social anxiety
Noticeable traits (if any): The scar across xir neck
Backstory: Xe was created by a doomsday cult, and finally managed to escape after years of torment. Now xe has gone into hiding and is still on the run, hoping not to be found by the people that hurt xir back then.
Other: N/A

@andromeda language

(i already love jackie i-)

Name: simon lacksaw
Gender/Pronouns: male | he/him
Appearance:
Completed image
Personality: he's usually p sleepy, but otherwise he's an energetic fluffball lmao-
Dislikes: snakes
Fears/Phobias: ophidiophobia (fear of snakes)
Conditions (mental or physical): n/a
Noticeable traits (if any): his eyebrows ig ?? frankly i didn't make him stand out a lot
Backstory: he grew up in several foster homes. he eventually moved past that and moved into an apartment at age 18. his sister Lilac owns the apartment so his room is rent-free as a family discount
Other: he's a big ol baby

@andromeda language

Simon shifted onto his side. He had been asleep just a moment before, but now he was awake. Even so, he wasn't ready to get out of his bed. This was common for him; it had nearly become a lifestyle. If not that, then a routine. Something he'd done for as long as he could remember.

"Hhh…" Simon groaned, sitting up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, followed by him carefully stretching his arms out. He got up and shuffled towards his closet. His eyes scanned his closet, eyeing the disarray that lay before him. Clothes and everything else, all scattered around loosely.

"God, I need to clean this up soon. For now… I just need clothes," he uttered under his breath, painfully aware of what got him into this situation. The previous night, he had held a party. A reunion, even. A bunch of his old friends showed up, and they drank like there was no tomorrow. He remembered that a few people went scrambling through his closet, throwing as many things as they could. "Never gonna do that again."

@requiemisback language

Jackie roamed around an alleyway next to a random apartment complex. Xe set up base in the alley, setting up a few cardboard boxes in the shape of a small hut. "This'll do…" xe muttered, xir robotic voice making xir seem louder than she really was.

@andromeda language

Simon heard a voice that sounded like that of a robot, and looked out the window that gave him a fairly good view of the alleyway. Amidst the trash and other homeless folk resting there, he noticed one person in particular that looks to be a little too clean to be setting up a home in that alley. Concerned for the wellbeing of the stranger, he left his apartment and headed to the elevator.

"There's no way. They look way too… proper to be digging through garbage, let alone sleeping next to it," he said hushedly as the elevator doors opened. A young woman exited the elevator, and Simon walking into the elevator, pushing the button for the lobby. The doors shut, and Simon fiddled with his thumbs as the elevator made its way down.

'They need help. Focus on that, Si,' he thought to himself as the elevator doors opened once again, showing that he had arrived at the lobby. He made his exit and headed out the front door, making a sharp turn and going right towards the alley. 'Maybe that person was the one who made that robotic noise…? No, there's no way.'

@requiemisback language

Jackie huddled up in her makeshift hut and sighed, her robotic voice ringing once again. "Haaa… Comfy at last…" The robotic undertone of her voice once again making her sound louder than she actually is.

@andromeda language

Simon made it to the alley and poked his head in. He spotted the figure he had seen before and walked towards it. "Hey, are you okay? Do you need a place to sleep?" he asked, crouching down to match the size of the hut. He hadn't done this before, so he didn't really know what questions to ask as of now.

"You can stay at my place if you choose," he added. This part came out of his mouth simply due to impulse; a completely involuntary urge to give help to someone in dire need of it.

@requiemisback language

Jackie looked up at the blue-haired male. "No, I- I'm fine," she replied with a shudder. "I'm just… staying out here for the night. That was clearly a lie. One would think an android would be a better liar, but in Jackie's case, that's clearly not happening.