forum I crave the fluff
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@Fenrir

"there's extra clothes in the bedroom!" He called as Mako left to shower. After finishing off the rest of his dinner, Zyl cleared the table and washed the dishes he had pulled into the sink after his mistake. After finally finishing the dishes, Zyl set up a little station in the middle of the living room with a chair and a everything he needed to cut and stole Mako's hair. He was no means a professional but he did have a bit of experience from when he was a kid working with his mother at her hair salon. He glanced up when Mako came back after a bit and patted the chair. "Anyone ever tell you you look good with wet hair?" He laughed softly and gently swatted Mako's hands taking the towel from his and properly drying his hair.

@Fraust

Mako headed into the room and flopped down in the chair, allowing Zyl to take the towel from him. "You have, yeah." He snickered a bit. "I don't think anyone else has seen me with my hair wet." He yawned a bit and got settled down. "What do you plan on doing to my hair, hmm? I'm open to pretty much anything as long as it looks presentable."

@Fenrir

"well, I'm honored." He pressed a kiss to his cheek and draped the towel around Mako's shoulders. "Well, I was going to shave you bald but I didn't think you'd appreciate that." He teased "so the next best think I thin would be a bit of a trim and then a bit if a case. Nothing too drastic bit I think it'll look nice." He explained, turning on the clipped and gently tilting Mako's head down. "Do you trust me?" He asked dramatically

@Fraust

"Yeah, sure. I haven't really got any idea what you're talking about, but I'm sure that I can trust you to do a good job." Mako did his best to keep still so he wouldn't make Zyl mess up. "Anything you wanna talk about while you're cutting my hair?" He asked curiously. "Bit of salon gossip, hmm?"

@Fenrir

He chuckled lightly and shrugged "sure. Uhm I was actually wondering about something." He said slowly as he started to clip Mako's hair up into sections "it was about our living conditions…rents been getting a little high and I know you've been moving from.place to place. An we've been seeing each other a lot more now that you're closer but uh…what would you say to moving in together?"

@Fraust

Mako listened in as Zyl spoke, not seeming to really know where it was going. He flushed red at the proposition, however, at least after the realization had hit him. He… wants to move in together? "I-I… um…" He stammered nervously, trying to choose his words so he wouldn't stutter so much. "I… I would like that, y-yeah."

@Fenrir

"you don't have to if course! I understand if you're not ready yet…" He added on quickly, hearing how nervous Mako sounded. He swallowed a lump in his throat, feeling as if he had moved too quickly, maybe it was better that they lived apart for now. They had a good thing going and Zyl really didn't want to ruin what they had. He glanced up when Mako started talking again, "r-really?" He stopped for a moment and walked around to the front "you don't have to if you don't want to or can't," he reassured, still skeptical that they'd actually go through with this

@Fraust

"No, seriously! I… I-I would really like to live with you." Mako rubbed at his cheek with one fist as though trying to get his blush to fade, looking away so he wouldn't have to meet Zyl's eyes. "I… um… I love you, and it would be good financially, too. I've actually been struggling a lot with money and I didn't wanna bother you with it, so…"

@Fenrir

Zyl's brows turned up in concern. He gently took Mako's hands in his and traced circles on his skin with his thumb. "I love you too," he took a deep breath, trying not to laugh at the other's adorable blushing "I'd love nothing more than to live with you. Even if it's a small place like this." He gently cupped Mako's cheek and tilted his head up so he was forced to look at him. "I wish you would've told me sooner, I had the idea for weeks now, I just didn't know when to ask." He pressed their heads together "why didn't you tell me sooner?" He murmured softly

@Fraust

"I didn't want to bother you…" Mako looked up at Zyl meekly. "And I still got by okay, just… didn't always have enough money for as much food as usual." He fidgeted uneasily and closed his eyes, not wanting to see the look that he knew would be on Zyl's face. "B-But that's besides the point, because I'd love to live with you, and that would be great, and we can split the rent, and… and it'll be good, yeah?"

@Fenrir

He sighed softly and pressed a kiss to his brow "yeah, it'd be more that good." He replied, lightly brushing a hand along Mako's cheek. "Have a date when you think you'll move in? You don't have to have one now but just so I can get paper work in to the landlord that I'll have another person living with me." He said, straightening and going back to working with Mako's hair, slowly starting clip away a few of the over grown layers

@Fraust

Mako nodded a bit. "Um… not really, but I can move in soon. I don't own that much." He shrugged. "I could probably get moved in by next week?" He opened his eyes, but kept his head still so he wouldn't mess Zyl up. "You could come over and help me pack if you want. Like I said, it shouldn't take too long, but it would be quicker with two people."

@Fenrir

"sure, I haven't been over in a while so it'll be nice to see your place again, even if it is for the last time." He said, leaning g back and nodding before he clipped away some more until the cut was evened out. Then he moved into another section of hair, making sure to have it blend with the first

@Fraust

"Mm… when do you wanna do that?" Mako asked. "We can set up a certain day to go pack up my stuff, and I can let them know I'm leaving." He yawned a bit and fidgeted with his hands, quietly listening as Zyl cut his hair.

@Fenrir

"I'm not sure, maybe In two weeks? I can pay off this month's rent then have you moved in at the beginning of next month." He suggested, finishing up the last section beeore he moved on to work with scissors, gently tilting Mako's head up so that he was facing straight ahead. "Plus it'll give me time to work out any living arrangements and change the space a bit to make room."

@Fraust

"Sounds good to me. We shouldn't need too much more room…" Mako flushed a bit, toying with his hands more. "We can share a bed, theoretically, so we wouldn't need to find another room for me or anything. Unless you don't want to, of course! I can always sleep on the couch or something!"

@Fenrir

Zyl blushed a deep red, suddenly glad that he was behind Mako. "There's no way you're sleep on the couch, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I let you sleep on such an uncomfortable place?" He stayed silent for a bit, trying to calm himself. "We can share, if your comfortable too, I'm fine with it. I don't mind..sleeping..with you."

@Fraust

Mako flushed harder and hid his face in his hands. "Y-Yeah, great… sounds… sounds great, Zyl. How's the hair coming?" He asked, his voice a bit muffled from his hands. Hopefully I can get up soon… talking like this is almost unbearable.

@Fenrir

"u-uhm, it's going good, just clipping some of the ends and parting it and more trimming, almost done." He rambled, trying to calm down. “H-how was work?” He asked, trying to find another thing to talk about that wasn’t as embarrasing, not that living with Mako was embarrasing but they really hadnt considered all that came with living together as partners, only now was Zyl really thinking through everything thag would change once Mako moved in. Hopefully everything would be alright.

@Fraust

"Work?" Mako repeated, as though to confirm. "Um… work was fine. Uneventful. Uh… worky. What about you?" He asked. "Did you work today or did you stay home?" He fidgeted a bit with his hands, seeming nervous. He was thinking through the situation as well, trying to process it. It was definitely going to be very different…

@Fenrir

Zyl laughed lightly, "worky? Never heard of work as being referred to as worky." He bunched his lips to the side int thought and shrugged "nah I went, nothing too eventful other than a customer coming in asking for a million things in their Latte then saying we did it wrong." Zyl worked at a local cafe as a barista and part time Baker at the same cafe. It wasn't often he complained about his customers but there was always acceptions. He paused for a moment and set down the scissors. "Hey, we don't have to take things so quickly if your not ready yet." He said softly, wrapping his arms around Mako's shoulders and resting his head against his shoulder. "We can switch or something, we alternate days where we sleep in the bedroom and on the couch. Or I can but an air mattress so it's more comfortable."

@Fraust

Mako listened closely to Zyl as he spoke, occasionally humming in acknowledgment. He glanced over at his boyfriend when he rested his head on his shoulder, flushing lightly. "N-No, I… I can handle it. It's just… it's all very new, and… and sudden. I-I mean, I wasn't even really thinking about it until today." He laughed weakly, looking away. "But I'm… I'm sure I'll be fine, yeah? It'll just take some time to adjust."

@Fenrir

He sighed softly "if you find that it's too much we can wait a bit long to move in together, too." He suggested softly, gently nuzzling Mako's cheek. "I don't mind the wait, I know it's a lot to think about and actually prepare. Much easier said than
done." He smiled softly and burrows his face into Mako's shoulder "I remember we took months before we actually started dating officially. This can be the same, we'll take it slow."

@Fraust

Mako nodded a bit and sighed, holding tighter to Zyl. "Right… I'm fine to move in whenever, I just… I know it'll take a while to adjust to living together, you know? It's gonna be really different than just visiting. I've never lived with anyone other than my family."

@Fenrir

Zyl smiled softly and gently squeezed him back. "Don't worry, you'll be my first roommate, too. But I think it'll be good for the both of us." He breathed in deeply before gently pulling away to finish the rest of his haircut.