forum I crave the fluff
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@Fenrir

I have a few other these but I just want more. Was kinda thinking of a couple, preferably LGBTQ, Who try to outdo each other in dates and affection, but deep down know that they love each other equally.
Rules

• no smut just fluff
  • be kind pls
    -no one liners
  • have fun
  • let me know if you're going to be gone,

@Fenrir

(hey fraust! Ofc you can join! Here's a template.)
Name -
Age -
Sexuality/ gender -
Personality -
Appearance -
What made you fall in love with your partner? -
Likes -
Dislikes -
Other -

@Fenrir

(oki! Here's mine)
Name - Zylfer (Zyl) Ray
Age - 25
Sexuality/ gender - male and gay!
Personality - Zyl's usually very upbeat and tries to be happy and optimistic. He's protective of the ones he loves. He can be shy but has learned be more open. He's not really good with dealing with negative or sad emotions. He kinda just hides those away until he can deal with them alone.
Appearance - Zyl stand around 5'8 ish. He has a slim build, nothing over the top but not unhealthy either. He has red hair that's usually kept up on a bun so it doesnt fall into his eyes when working. He has pale skin and sharp features. His eyes a mix between green and light hazel depending on the lighting.
Zyl usually wears sweatshirts and leggings, all.mostpy fluffy. In warmer weather he'll opt for crop tops and tanks Alo g with shorts
What made you fall in love with your partner? - Zyl's loves how loyal and understanding Mako is, and how he's not afraid to speak his mind.
Likes - he adores food, going out at night for long walks, hearing stories, cuddling, being warm
Dislikes - the cold unless there's a means of getting warm, cats, loud noises
Other - he has a small heart shaped tattoo on his lower back

@Fraust

(So sorry for the delay adfhnk)
Name - Makoto Liesi (Mako)
Age - 23
Sexuality/ gender - Male (he/him, although he doesn't mind they/them), Pansexual
Personality - Mako can be very blunt at times, preferring to speak his mind. He hates liars; he would rather be told to his face that someone hates him rather than pretending to be his friend. He's pessimistic and sometimes Assertive, but he does have a soft side if you can break through his walls. He's fiercely loyal, and would do anything for someone he loves.
Appearance - Mako has black hair with dark red undertones when it's in the light. It's fluffy and usually disheveled, but he sometimes puts in an effort to neaten it up (it just doesn't like to obey). His bangs fall over the left side of his face, partially obscuring his eye. His eyes are a pale blue with a couple brown flecks scattered in them, and he generally has dark circles. He's average height and slightly below average weight with a lithe build. He usually wears flannels, hoodies, or other comfortable tops with jeans, but he'll wear just about anything in any style or color (he thinks Gender roles/stereotypes are dumb).
What made you fall in love with your partner? - He loves how gentle and soft Zyl is with things, and he wants to protect him
Likes - Nighttime, Rain, Singing, Music, Stargazing, Photography
Dislikes - Sports, Spiders (would make Zyl kill them for him ^^;), Hot weather, Reality TV, Other people
Other - He has somewhat poor hearing and will often ask people to repeat themselves

@Fenrir

Of all the things that had to burn it had to be the main course. He took a deep breath and glanced up at the clock. He had time it was fine…no! It was not fine, Zyl refused to serve burnt lasagna for dinner. He also refused to serve nothing. He ran a hand through his hair, pulling it into a messy bun and starting all over again, trying his best to do everything right but also trying to rush a bit. He turned on some music to distract himself from his deadline. He only had an hour to prepare, cook and set everything up. He wouldn't make it… With a reluctant sigh, he put everything he had prepared away and set the knife in the sink to wash later. He turned down the music and found his phone, dialing the dreaded number.
"Hi, what can I get you?"
"Jessie it's me, we're gonna need another large pizza, extra cheese and meat."
"Another day if procrastinating? You know Mako won't mind the wait right?"
"Yeah but still, we'll cook tomorrow."
"Alright, it'll be there in 30 minutes, see ya then."
"Thanks."

@Fenrir

( ah just put up a starter without seeing the response, I had an idea of having a dinner date? I can change it if you have another idea)

@Fraust

Ugh, I have to put on actual clothes… matching stuff is stupid… Mako sighed softly as he looked between the two shirts in his hands. He couldn't care less what he wore most of the time, honestly, but he wanted to look nice for Zyl. He ended up pulling on a semi-nice flannel shirt with one of his few pairs of jeans that wasn't ripped at the knees, paired with his cleanest hi-tops. Good enough…
He ran his fingers through his hair as he walked to get it to a presentable state, although some bits in the back still stubbornly stood on end, and he continued on. He knocked on Zyl's door when he arrived, humming softly to himself. I smell smoke… he must've burned something again. Well, at least I like pizza. "Zyl?" He called out. "Everything okay in there?"

@Fenrir

After ordering, Zyl had quickly changed into a black long sleeved shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. He wasn't one to dress fancy but he at least wanted to look like he hadn't spend the entire day at home lounging around. He had just finished lightly the last of the candles when Mako arrived. Other than looking nice, he hoped the vanilla scent would get rid of the burnt food smell. Guess not. With a small chuckle he put out the match and opened the door, a bright smile gracing his features when he saw Mako. "Honestly no, I kinda underestimated how hard it is to cook lasagna, or time consuming." He wrapped his arms around Mako, pressing a sweet kiss to his cheek as he guided him inside. "But at least the apartment hasn't burned down yet!" He added on with a happy smile, waving to small dining table he had set up with candles and the pizza in the middle "ta-da! Further proof I can't cook."

@Fraust

(What does Zyl look like? You only really describe his clothes in his appearance lol)
Mako snickered a bit as Zyl led him inside, returning the kiss with a contented hum. "Yeah, yeah. This is why I'm the chef of the relationship, huh?" He observed the set up with a fond smile. His boyfriend wasn't a good cook by any means, but at least his heart was in it. He could tell that Zyl tried, and they was really what mattered to him. "Looks like pretty good pizza, hmm? I bet the pizza place has our number saved by this point." He sat down at the table with Zyl and stretched.

@Fenrir

He nodded sheepishly "yeah but you always make dinner. I wanted to give you a break from that. Sorry it didn't really work." Zyl sat across from him and served them both a few slices of pizza nodding as he stood to find the wine. "Yeah, at least Jessie does. He says hi by the way. He also says stop letting me cook but he doesn't really mean that." He winked and shook his head teasingly, pouring some wine for them both and taking a sip.

@Fraust

"Well, I appreciate the thought, anyway." Mako smiled softly and sipped at the wine when it was offered to him. Pizza and wine… interesting combination, but I'm not complaining. "Well, the next time you try to cook, you can tell Jessie I say hi too." He snickered again and took a bite of his pizza. "What do you want to do after dinner?" He asked. "I haven't got any other obligations, so I'm all yours for the night."

@Fenrir

"oh really?" Zyl purred with a smile, resting his head on his hand. "I might have some plans for tonight." he smiled softly and bit into his pizza slice. "But I'll save that for later, how are you? Do Anything new today?" He asked curiously, glancing up at Mako and smiling, glad to see him smiling and laughing. He absolutely adored making people happy, especially if it was the one he loved so dearly.

@Fraust

"Yeah, I'm alright. Bit tired, but alright." Mako shrugged a bit and kept eating with a contented sigh. "If you don't have anything particular in mind, could you do my hair, maybe?" He asked, wrapping a lock of his hair around one finger. "I like the way you do it, and it's getting kinda long. I'll have to trim it soon."

@Fenrir

"sure!" He finished off a slice of pizza and washed his hands quickly before walking over to Mako and running his hands through his hair, trying a few parts and styles. "Aw you wanna cut it? But it looks good long." He pouted teasingly, trying out a few more styles. "Alright, after dinner you can shower while I clean up and prepare everything I need." He said, pressing a kiss to Mako's brow and running his hands through his hair once more before settling back down to finish dinner

@Fraust

"Yeah, yeah… I'm not sure yet, honestly." Mako sighed softly and examined a bit of his hair again. "I like how it looks like this, but it's such a pain to keep up with." He finished his food and brought his dishes over to the sink. "I'll head up and shower. Shouldn't take me too long, hopefully." He waved to Zyl and headed off to the bathroom so he could shower. He returned about fifteen minutes later, rubbing his head dry with a towel.