forum (Character) I have been alive since 301 BC Ask me anything
Started by @King-in-Yellow group
tune

people_alt 50 followers

Deleted user

What's been your favorite civilization to live in so far?

Any advice for time-travellers? Any advice you would give somebody who only recently found out that they've become immortal?

@King-in-Yellow group

The Japanese, They have an amazing culture but the Ottomans were good as well. Be careful when you time travel and Immortal is a curse but it can be good sometimes

Deleted user

Do you have a favorite art period? As a fellow pseudo-immortal character, I personally find the High Classical and Hellenistic periods of Greek art to be the most pleasurable to view. The Early Classical was alright, but I much prefer the period following the loss of Athens' political power, when artists began to explore the idea that idealizing strictly masculine features was very limiting.

If art isn't your passion, then how about war? Did you fight in any major battles? Did you serve under any famous commanders?

@King-in-Yellow group

I loved the Middle Ages. The reason was that it was fun to watch people fight over a god that doesn't exist or Do horrible stuff that's not allowed. Like, killing someone was more relax but nowadays, you are f*cked. I have fought in 5 major wars. Ok, so, I was in all of the crusades, WW1(Ottoman Empire), WW2(Im, not a nazi and I didn't like the Nazis but I love the Japanese with all my heart so I fought with the Japanese), Napoleonic Wars(France side), American Revolution(I led the war). And I have fought with some many great commanders, its hard to keep track of but I have fought with Napoleon, The Pope, The leader of Japan Hirohito, I was his personal bodyguard