forum Medical Help (This will be reposted every, 2 days)
Started by @King-in-Yellow group
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@King-in-Yellow group

Hello, I am your Friendly Neighborhood Plague Doctor. Got any problems with your character because of a Medical problem. Like you don't know if its purpose for the character then Ask me. I am training to be a doctor then will help me and in return, help you.

Selcoeurl

So here's the scenario: Kieron, human cast member, gets between an ally and a minor demon and tries to fight the thing off on his own, like a 22-year-old given the excuse to play hero does. Kieron is absolutely huge (size and build of a professional strongman; closer to seven feet than six, four bills and change, muscular but well-upholstered); the demon is comparable to a very small bear or very large dog (maybe around 200#), but disproportionately powerful and armed with a set of nasty claws.

Long story short: Kieron slugs the demon; the demon recovers, takes a swipe at him, and lands a glancing blow to his ribcage. He's knocked down, the heel of its paw bruises his ribs, and it lacerates his side with its claws almost accidentally, leaving him with three or four approximately five-inch cuts at very least into if not through his subcutaneous fat (but not deep enough to jank up his obliques or worse; from a narrative perspective, this is more of a wake-up call than intended to be life-threatening). Between bruised ribs, carved-up love handle, and shock: what kind of medical treatment (stitches, hospital stay, recovery) is he looking at?

@King-in-Yellow group

I would do a hospital stay and get him stitches because if they are five-inch cuts then blood loss would happen. Plus, the doctors could check out any damage anywhere else. Then After the Stitches, They will wrap the area and force him to stay and recovery. This would take about 5-6 days because of how big the marks are. Plus it is safer for Kieron to health up before doing anything else.

Selcoeurl

I think I was a bit vague on the stitches thing; I was operating from the premise that he was definitely getting stitches, but was a bit iffy on exactly how many. (Thanks, by the way.)

Selcoeurl

It did. Thank you.

Although I'm now guessing that Naomi (the ally he was trying to rescue) yelling at him to "walk it off" is a bad idea. (They're in a building, there are paramedics at the exit towards which she's trying to steer him, there's the possibility of other demons skulking around and possibly intercepting the paramedics, and Naomi is a military veteran, so it's perhaps in character for her; even so).