forum Looking for an active roleplay partner!! // OPEN // (lmk if you're interested in doing one too)
Started by @Fraust
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@Fraust

Please I'm so lonely and my roleplay partners keep vanishing off the face of the earth
I'm very active and I can usually get a reply out within a few hours of yours (unless I'm sleeping)
Swearing is fine, slurs are not, can't do smut
I have no triggers other than nail trauma
Power play is a no no, LGBTQ+ is loved and accepted here
Uhhh
If you lose interest, please god do not ghost me, just tell me p l e a s e I have had so much trouble with this
I'm open for most kinds of plots and genres tbh
I do best with male characters, and I'm a sucker for found family (I like playing my children characters 👉👈 but I can play adults as well)
I can also try and make a female character if you prefer, idc, I'm just so lonely

@JustALostM book

Hmm. I'm into Fantasy (As you can see from our previous RPs together) and well, plot-wise I have no Idea? How about (Like our old one) that you/my character is a kid and the other character is a coldhearted person who takes the kid in and warms up to him?

@Fraust

Alrighty ^^
I'm not sure who I'll use aha
Might make somebody new as well
Maybe we can talk about plot first so we know who to use

@Fraust

Alrighty! I made another character recently who might work :>
He's normally in an apocalyptic setting
Soft baby

@Fraust

General

Name:
Personality:

Appearance

Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:*
Hair Style/Length:
Skin:
Build/Physique:
Distinguishing Features:

Other

Backstory:
Skills:
Fears:
Other:

@Fraust

General

Name: Mordechai Menthi (Mori)
Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/Him
Personality: He's very quiet; almost eerily so sometimes. At least until he gets to know someone, and then he likes chatting with whoever he's with about anything and everything. He sometimes says strange, cryptic things, and seems to be hiding something. Despite his attempts to seem older than he is, he's very much still just a kid, and tends to cling to older people to feel safer. He's also pretty curious about most things, sometimes to the point of endangering himself.

Appearance

Height: 3'4
Weight: 40 lbs
Hair Color:* Black
Hair Style/Length: Around medium length with disheveled bangs. It's soft and fluffy, although it isn't very well kempt.
Skin: Pale and smooth with no blemishes on his face. He has several scars littered across his body.
Build/Physique: He's small and thin, with soft features. He appears fragile and pretty weak.
Distinguishing Features: N/A
Picture:

Other

Backstory: Mori has never known his parents, or at least doesn't think he has. He actually lived with his parents until two years prior to the present time. They were killed in an accident that he inadvertently caused, and he has repressed the memories to the point where he no longer remembers anything from his past other than vague, foggy snippets from time to time. These flashbacks are painful (not physically, but emotionally) and he doesn't like to talk about them. He has practiced magic and while his abilities are pretty Volatile and not entirely reliable at the moment, he has the potential to become formidable.
Likes: Nighttime, Rain, Warm/soft things (blankets, general warmth, etc)
Dislikes: Being cold, being touched (without permission/warning), Bugs, Being alone
Skills: Climbing, Magic (to some extent), Making small contraptions
Fears: Spiders, being alone, Storms
Other: N/A

@JustALostM book

General

Name: Coren Levi
Gender/Pronouns: Male; He/Him/His
Personality: Coren tends to be annoying at times. He doesn't really like interaction and can sometimes push away people that help him. The only way to get to him is if he warms up to you and it isn't easy.

Appearance

Height: 5'9
Weight: 174 lbs
Hair Color:* White
Hair Style/Length: He has wavy, unkempt white hair.
Skin: As pale as a heat of printer paper.
Build/Physique: Coren is tall and skinny
Distinguishing Features: His left eye is blue and his right eye is grey.

Other

Backstory: N/A (Cant think of one atm)
Likes: Quiet places, books, studying, collecting artifacts.
Dislikes: Socal interaction,
Skills: Parcor, Flying (He's an Avian)
Fears: Being touched around his chest aria(Mostly hugs)
Other: N/A

@Fraust

I could have Mori be stuck under something aha
And Corey could free him
I've got to go shower now but if you're chill with that I can write out the starter when I'm done