forum Your characters confess to their crush and get rejected, what do they do?
Started by @nebula__ group
tune

people_alt 73 followers

@nebula__ group

(Yes I'm doing one of these UwU-)

Valorie: O-of course… -runs away crying-

Bailey: I had a feeling that was gonna happen. -walks away nonchalantly-

Koyanagi: W-WAIT PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS PLEASE PLEASE DON'T SAY N-N-NO-

Suzuki:

Adrien: That's fine.

@Young-Dusty-the-Monarch-of-Dusteria group

Not a short, snappy answer, but this actually happened at one point, my oc Bernon was falling for his best friend Mike, not realizing that Mike's ace. Eventually he flirted a little too much with him, and Mike lost his temper and told him the situation. Bernon's reaction? He felt horrible, especially when he realized how uncomfortable he'd been making Mike. He actually left that night (they were traveling together at the time), because he figured Mike would be happier without him around. But fate eventually brought them back together, and Mike explained that he didn't have a problem with platonic friendship. They've been besties ever since XD

@nebula__ group

Not a short, snappy answer, but this actually happened at one point, my oc Bernon was falling for his best friend Mike, not realizing that Mike's ace. Eventually he flirted a little too much with him, and Mike lost his temper and told him the situation. Bernon's reaction? He felt horrible, especially when he realized how uncomfortable he'd been making Mike. He actually left that night (they were traveling together at the time), because he figured Mike would be happier without him around. But fate eventually brought them back together, and Mike explained that he didn't have a problem with platonic friendship. They've been besties ever since XD

oh wOw– at least the situation resolved positively UwU-

@Williamnot group

Austin: Alright. Cool I guess.
Mel: Oh… okay..
Em: Awww :(
Felix: Aw come on, reconsider? flashes his most seductive face
Jarrod: Okay. I'll respect your decision.

Deleted user

Negative: WHAT? WDYM? I thought you loved me too. (5 hours later tells them to meet at her house. She takes them to her room, which is covered in vudu dolls. She shuts the door and locks it, having them not notice.) Ooh… what is this? A needle? What is a needle sharp like? Oh right, a knife. (pulls out a vudu doll she made that looks like them.) Oh? What is this? A vudu doll that looks like you?! (they try to go out the door, but its locked.) OHHO! AND WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE STUCK THE NEEDLE THROUGH YOUR HEART ON THE VUDU DOLL?! AHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! (stabs the doll and they fall to the ground.) Thanks what you get mother f-

@Anyanka99 groupoh shit waddup

I have a cannon answer for this!

My man Rothos lived a very sheltered and abusive life in a spooooky cult, he managed to escape and is found by Alga who he almost immediately falls in love with. She eventually develops a much milder crush on him and they start a Sexual relationship. Rothos is overwhelmed by these feelings, thinking that he is in love, and that these feelings are reciprocated . And it's not that they aren't but she's been down this road before and is kind of over the idea of a serious relationship. All this is seriously complicated when Alga discovers she's pregnant and Rothos has a psychotic break of sorts. When she tries to end their affair, Rothos is confused and heartbroken before becoming outright dangerous and kinda r*pey. To get back at her, he goes back to his spoooooooooooky cult and aids them in capturing her.

@JustAnotherFangirl group

Leo: "Oh. I'm sorry for bothering you. I knew you probably didn't feel the same way so I'm sorry for saying anything at all." walks away slowly while the other person stands there open-mouthed
Adira: "Yeah I might have murdered myself if you said yes so anyway bye"

@JustAnotherFangirl group

Ashur: "Huh that's funny seeing as how I could destroy you and your family if you refuse me"
Tiyanna: …. oh. Well then… I hope we can still be friends?? * said with trembling voice *

Deleted user

Felix: Oh, haha, I meant I love you as a friend. Pfft, I dont like you, like you, but like yeah…freinds.

Michael: You're a bitch anyway.

Sebastian: sigh Yeah…I knew that was coming.

Esteban: tears up Wha- what do you mean? I thought you loved me too…

Trap: Am I that ugly…?

Pheonix: SIKE! I actually dont like you, this was just a dare. proceeds to cry when he's alone

Yato: Oh okay. I'll respect that. Just friends it is. smiles and holds out his hand for a handshake while internally he's ready to cry

Deleted user

Aster: I was really setting myself up for disappointment. I knew that. I don't know why I did that when I already knew what the outcome would be. Stupid idealistic thinking, I suppose.
Sain: Whatever. Love is for those with a will to live.
Sora: … internally crying Okay. I'm fine.
Sapphire: Wow, thanks for crushing the last hope I had of having a life outside of my very limited circle of friends and family members I barely know.

Deleted user

Nile: Smiles gingerly before glaring harshly and forcing his S/O into a relationship.
Johari: Laughs and says it's a joke

@areasell group

Vant is really the only one that has had a serious rejection, and he was sad as HECK. If he'd survived, he would probably go home and never come out again.

@sock group

Ren: Oh… I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. We can still be friends, right?
Lucas: Whatever [mopes for several days while avoiding the crush]
Elyas: [runs away]
Chan: [finger guns] That was definitely a joke!!
Zephyr: …
Jay: [wouldn't have this happen cause he's ace]
Meg: [pulls out her knife] If I can't have you, no one else can

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

Adisa: Oh- uh… okay… smokes like 4 blunts
Flora: No, seriously. You're serious? Oh. goes home and gets wasted and ends up texting them
Haven: laughs damn, alright.
Uri: bursts into tears
Luc: straightens his jacket ahem Alright, I respect your decision. walks away like a gentleman
Boston: dejected face okay…
Amena: don't lie, I know you want me.
Kevin: fine, I didn't want you anyways. hair flip and struts away

@Leshierian

Lenders: Wait, you like me as a friend? YES, I have a friend FINALLY! gives them a hug

The heir: You useless mortal being, you have no idea the gravity of your mistake. Here today you have shown yourself to be an enemy of the council, an enemy of me, and an enemy of my father. You will be punished for this.

Bowen: Another rejection…. I guess I'm used to it.

September: That's fair.

Leslie: Okay, but wanna go for coffee sometime as friends?

Jaymi: OH. Stands in silence for a minute then walks away awkwardly

@NijiT group

Asa: … Can we still at least be friends?
Paris: Gives them a look then walks off to cry in private then move on while his snakes give them death eyes
Keoni: Starts crying but smiles It's alright. Better to find out now, I guess.
Mitch: … You've probably been possessed by my very dead younger brother because I'm a fabulous specimen that cannot be denied. Where is the nearest witch? We need to get this person fixed before they do something else stupid.
Blake: … Well sh*t
Eli: … Ouch. Let's hope we don't see each other for a while.

@mhm

Ama: Oh, that's fine, I guess. You know, I always thought you were kinda ugly anyway.
Ben: [runs away and forms new identity]
Cassey: Oh…well that's okay! At least we're still friends! Wanna get ice cream? I know this great place with the best toppings and…[continues to ramble on and completely forgets rejection]
Rusty: Yeah…that's not how it's supposed to go. You're supposed to say "I've always been in love with you, too!" Now, let's try this again.
Riley: [burns city down]

@4lagoon4 group

(Oh! I actually have a scene for this for one of my comics)

I haven’t drawn it yet, but the panel ends with MC crying and singing Hopelessly Devoted to You while his brothers peak in and watch him silently from the hallway 😂

@Tidermelon group

Redwhisker: Oh.. alright then, I guess. sits and cries in his room for a billion hours
Subzero: literally stares
Oro: Oh. Oh.. okay. Umm. Sorry. (She's a shy bean.)
Feather: literally stares for a moment as well, then looks away and silently walks off
Bright: Darn, really? That's sad, bro. Real sad. Come on, you know you want me, you don't have to push down your feelings like that.
Otter: Aww… okay then. Hey, want to go pick some berries?
Sprint: Ah. … It's not anything to do with how I look, is it?

@trainwreck404 group

Frog: They don't care much; half the time when they confess their crushes, they realize like a week later that it wasn't a crush & it was just an intense want to be that person's friend. They're bad at distinguishing between platonic & romantic feelings.
Dick: Oh this boy is devastated. He's had a crush on this person for forever and he thought he had a shot. He doesn't talk much for a few weeks while he recovers.
Juniper: He thinks he doesn't care much, but then the emotions kick in and he's hella confused. They don't get emotional often but suddenly they want to just sit and cry for hours. He's not vibing.
Shiloh: She masks her feelings with copious amounts of energy drinks, chocolate, and anime. Frog usually will vibe with her.
Vanessa: She pretends she doesn't care, but then immediately goes to one of those rage rooms and breaks shit with Alex. It's very relaxing.
Alex: He doesn't do crushes, but if anything like that did happen, he'd just mind control his crush to change their mind, because he's casually a terrible person.