forum What are some cute things about your characters?
Started by @sheabutter group
tune

people_alt 61 followers

@sheabutter group

I just need a little pick-me-up, so tell me some character facts of yours! I'll go first:

-Arynnalli plays the violin and is actually very good at it

-Peter wears flowers in his hair <3

-Whenever Sadon can't sleep, he creates little illusions in the air and he does the same for Destrian if he's awake. They might be small ones like little butterflies or if he's feeling up to it, he'll completely change their scenery.

-Ekhös knits everyone sweaters and hats for winter.

-There's a scene where Destrian teaches Sadon how to dance in the forest.

-Destrian and Peter constantly talk to each other in their native language and it confuses the hell out of the others when they'll suddenly switch languages in the middle of a conversation.

-THE NICKNAMES. Arynnalli is called Aryn by everyone (occasionally just Ari), Sadon and Peter both call Destrian "Des", and Sadon's brother calls him Sadie.

@King-in-Yellow group

Ok, so.
-Livia Laurito likes to paint Conchobhar and the golems as a happy family

-Conchobhar loves to teach people knowledge about everything they want to know because when the person understands or listens to him. He gets super happy

-Phokphin is a god that's is a cannibal. But sometimes he spares a lot of different demi-god or gods. Like the time, that He spared Tyr when Tyr was a kid and even took Loki in as his own son

-Apollo Murphy does anything for his research and works all the time but still has time to visit his Grandparents and Parents grave

I don't have many characters and a lot of my characters are edge lords lol

@requiemisback language

collin: he basically does uhh– ya'll know those tiktoks where people on a bus draw random strangers they see and give them the drawings after? yeah that

lotus: she and her mother had this garden a while back, but her mom passed away, so lotus made it her mission to care for the garden in her mom's honor (and also cuz she wants to embrace her mother's love for flowers //which is ALSO how lotus got her name//)

mya: no matter what day it is, she always paints the sunset during the actual sunset because she finds it very serene, and also because her dad used to like sunsets, but he left her with her mother when mya was 9, so she paints the sunset whilst the sun actually sets

that's really all i've got for now, but i may add more eventually idk

@sheabutter group

Ok, so.
-Livia Laurito likes to paint Conchobhar and the golems as a happy family

-Conchobhar loves to teach people knowledge about everything they want to know because when the person understands or listens to him. He gets super happy

Aww I love the Livia one

@sheabutter group

collin: he basically does uhh– ya'll know those tiktoks where people on a bus draw random strangers they see and give them the drawings after? yeah that

lotus: she and her mother had this garden a while back, but her mom passed away, so lotus made it her mission to care for the garden in her mom's honor (and also cuz she wants to embrace her mother's love for flowers //which is ALSO how lotus got her name//)

mya: no matter what day it is, she always paints the sunset during the actual sunset because she finds it very serene, and also because her dad used to like sunsets, but he left her with her mother when mya was 9, so she paints the sunset whilst the sun actually sets

that's really all i've got for now, but i may add more eventually idk

Those are all so nice, I love that

@ClownB*tch eco

Saren doodles on his clothes

Lee wears/makes flower crowns every time he sees flowers

Cody curls up like a cat when he sleeps

Hinode puts flowers in their hair a lot

Aoi wears self-made cardigans and grows and sells flowers as well as has a moss garden

Jay gives his friends paintings for free every week

Fae will kiss her friends and SOs' noses and foreheads whenever theyre feeling down

@sheabutter group

Saren doodles on his clothes

Lee wears/makes flower crowns every time he sees flowers

Cody curls up like a cat when he sleeps

Hinode puts flowers in their hair a lot

Aoi wears self-made cardigans and grows and sells flowers as well as has a moss garden

James gives his friends paintings for free every week

Fae will kiss her friends and SOs' noses and foreheads whenever theyre feeling down

I love how we both have characters that wear flowers in their hair :)

@Pizzaz11 group

Uh-

Jay makes little trinkets and dolls out of anything he can get his hands on (Cloth, stuffing, wire, string, ect.)

Samuel is extremely embarrassed to admit it but he loves just running around in the forest and picking bouquets of wildflowers

Claire doodles on the back of some the papers that she has on her clipboard, and she sometimes wishes that she was in her characters world instead of the one she's already in

Daymond will literally go crazy anytime there's a fluffy animal around, and has accidentally embarrassed himself multiple times by literally squealing when he sees one

Tylor likes helping Jay with his trinkets whenever he can and is allowed to, and even has been gifted one of the dolls Jay has made. He keeps it on him at all times-

Orion has a notebook where they always write song ideas. It's super important to them, and they go crazy if it goes missing

@Thesaurus-Rex33 group

Ooo here ya go:(adult edition by accident??)

Charlotte and Zayn’s son is named Kenton which means ‘little king’ he ends up ruling after his father as bearer of the Balance Charm.

Autumn and CD get married on the same day as her parents did, and yes, CD was overjoyed by the idea because he loves all things wedding.

Bee isn’t a singer or even listens to music that much until she’s with Liam (who’s magic is Music-) but when they marry and start traveling she finds out she’s actually pretty good at it (with a few lessons from Li lol) and it makes her Tics calm down, so it’s a win-win for the both of them

Forrest names his children Alder and Juniper, after the first two trees he learned to grow with his magic (He also has a daughter named Wendy :D)

Haha Zayn doesn’t have any cute facts cuz he’s a loser (I’m kidding, he makes sure to personally walk to his sister’s quarters which are floors above him just to tell her goodnight every evening and have a cup of tea before bed. They sometimes stay up far too late joking around about inside jokes they’re far too old to have)

CD has a little sister who isn’t born until he’s 18, but he cares for like a hawk. She’s only three years older than his daughter, so Amity and Aunt Ami are more like sisters than aunt and niece

Phylicia gives her son ‘Rhys’ as a middle name. Her sister Rhys died when she (R, not P) was only 19. More bittersweet than cute but I still love it to death

Luke can change his tattoos because of his magic! He changes them all the time then let’s his daughter color them in (and occasionally his son who is a teen but a big art geek like his dad lol)

And finally, Liam sings his kids lullabies every night and they all love them.