forum Claimed Chat Group (Derlik Approved)
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Simon had been doing anything he could to distract himself today. He wasn’t exactly sure why, today was just one of those days where he felt like shit. So he opted to stay in bed, scrolling through his phone. Somehow, his obscure internet browsing had gotten him here, to some random chat site.

Sy is typing…

Sy: heyo

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Elliot looked down at the screen a moment, letting out a breath. He wasn't sure who this 'Sy' person was, or what god they were tied to, but it was nice to think there was someone else who was tied to a god with access to the internet.

Elliot is typing…

Elliot: Miss Earth? I do

Simon instantly felt bad for this stranger. Simon could never imagine….well he supposed there would be a point where he hadn’t been to Earth in that long either. If he was even allowed to live that long.

Sy is typing…

Sy: i’m sorry, that sounds awful

In an attempt to make Elliot feel a bit better, Simon typed up another response after his first.

Sy: i’ve only been here for four months or so, so that’s probably why my time’s shorter than yours.

Simon barely even had to think on this one before he responded.

Sy is typing…

Sy: i hope so too. i think i’ll either be here for a very short time or a very long time, nothing in between.
Sy: sorry that probably doesn’t make much sense, does it? :/

@Painted-Iris group

Wren suddenly felt the world come back to him once again. There was nothing, and then there was everything. It came in more of a rush when it usually did. He was prepared to 'glare' at the god of chaos awakening him again to chat about utter nonsense. Seriously, Derlik had so many issues, he didn't know where he would even start. But it was then that he realized that he felt heavier in a way. The room flashed in and out of focus without a sign of anyone else there. He was blinking. And that meant… he was in a new body. Did Marcos leave for a moment in the time it took him to awaken? Oh, he so didn't want to speak to him again. He wasn't apologising. Not for anything.
A few minutes passed, and no one came. So… this was an accident. But a good one in his opinion. Looking around, he noticed a small device sitting on a table nearby. A phone. He had just started to learn to use one of these before… everything.
Somehow it was charged, and Wren began to scroll through it, exploring what he could. Despite all these years, his thirst of knowledge was never changing.
He found himself at some sort of forum. He glanced at it, realizing the two existing members were talking about their lives as fellow Claimed.

Wren is typing...

Wren: Question, what year is it?

Simon had a mixed response of relief and sadness at Wren’s response. It was awful to think about, that there were other people suffering under the gods.

Sy is typing…

Sy: i see…sorry then i guess, that you’re stuck with them too

@Painted-Iris group

Wren cracked a small smile reading the response. Oh, whoever Sy was had no idea. Well, he did, but he would learn it always became more than you could handle.

Wren is typing...
Wren: Don't be. Despite the fact the situation isn't great, I'd prefer it than being stuck with the god of bloodlust or something.

@Painted-Iris group

Wren felt he should answer honestly. If these other people were in a similar situation, he shouldn't lie. Plus, this was the first technical social contact with other human beings since… he didn't know when. Even before the fight, he never got to be with his own kind very often.

Wren is typing...
Wren: Marcos.

@Painted-Iris group

Wren was surprised as well. Of course Marcos wouldn't tell him. It was just surprising that the unwelcomed visits from the god of chaos didn't include this. The boy thought Derlik would have loved to brag about how Marcos had already replaced him.

Wren is typing...
Wren: Yeah. He wouldn't have told you because you aren't supposed to know. How long have you been Claimed?

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Elliot couldn't help but feel he was having his leg pulled. Marcos would hide the fact there was an entire other human in the halls, would he?

Elliot is typing…
Elliot: Why am I not supposed to know? Ive been here for about two years now