forum Checkmates of the heart (tis close please stalk)
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 56 followers

@Fenrir

@The-Sun heres the THREAD! I’ll put a template up soon! Are you alright with m/m or would you like a different coupling?
Alright, romance first of all!
Lgbtq+
Plot- almost 20 years after Alice had entered wonderland and destroyed the Queen of Hearts once destructively lovely landscape. 20 years after she had declared she’s had an heir to her throne. 20 years after she had died from grief.
The Prince Of Hearts, heir to the throne of Wonderland until his coming of age night. While his mother had an obsession with heads, They have an obsession with hearts, though not with keeping them. No, he wanted to see how many he could break while keeping his own intact. Dubbed throughout the land as the Prince with The Jabberlock heart, Crimson had spent most of his years resenting Alice And her family for destroying what his mother had worked so hard to build up. Instead of venting his anger out though, he had worked non-stop to rebuild Wonderland to its former glory, focusing more on its residents then on his personally life. But, now his world is thrown into imbalance as the heir of Alice (preferably a boy) has wormed their way into his homeland once again and try as he might, crimson can’t seem to stay away from the alluring creature.
There’s more plot I swear and it’s a bit more intense but that’s all that I’ll say for now. I’d like this to be m/m but I’m willing to change it if you have a preference. I’m also willing to switch characters but I think I have a better grasp of the story with crimson.
I’ll put a template up once someone joins and I accept, I can say no, nothing against you.
Please write paragraphs
Let me know when you’ll be off for long periods of time, I get it, I’ll try and do the same
No smut
Have fun
(Just the plot from the last rp, don’t feel like rewriting it.ill be using different character tho

Deleted user

poggers!!!
Fair warning since we haven't done an rp in a while, my responses tend to be maybe two to three lines long

@Fenrir

Name - Prince Scarlet Heart
Age - 20 ish
Sexuality - pan - sexuality works a bit different in wonderland, they don’t really have sexuality since they’re beings and don’t really consider each other’s gender or type when forming a relationship
Personality - Scar’s compassionate when it comes to his family and wonderland, especially after his mother’s death and his father’s disappearance. He grew up with his aunt and learned alongside his cousins how to rule his beloved land. He’s gained the reputation of the Prince with the Jabberlock heart since he’s been in so many relationships and they’ve all ended through him.
Appearance - Scar has very light blond hair paired with deep green eyes and fair skin. He has freckles across his nose and cheeks. His apparel is usually consists of reds and deep golds. Much like his subjects he adores anything striking. He’ll usually wear anything though prefers comfort over much else
Quirks - he loves to do art, especially mosaics. Despite what others may say, he’s actually very kind and sweet when you get to know him
Likes - indulges in chocolate, he likes to make things hard for people he doesn’t like at first, his family and Wonderland
Dislikes - Alice Liddel, for destroying what his mother had built, his inability to find love
Romantic type (what they look for in a partner) - someone just as curious and wild as himself. One who’s a bit more level headed when needed
Other - nope

@Fenrir

Name -
Age -
Sexuality -
Personality -
Appearance -
History -
Quirks -
Likes -
Dislikes -
Romantic type (what they look for in a partner) -
Other -

Deleted user

Name - Stone Liddell
Age - 20
Sexuality - Gay
Personality - Stone is well, stone hearted, if Scarlet was the Jabberlock heart, than Stone was the No Heart. He's cold and calculating, nothing like his mother who was curious and cheerful. If someone flirts at him, he'll either flirt right back or analyze someone and point out their flaws. He does have a bit of a wild streak but hides it.
Appearance - Stone has grey hair, he started greying when he was young, and cold amber eyes. His face has sharp bones and a strong nose. He's short, like quite short.
History - He lived with his mother for quite some time, but once she died, he moved out the day of her funeral and now lives in his own home.
Quirks - He talks with his hands while passionate and for the life of him, can not handle dad jokes.
Likes - When someone can argue back at him, sweet things, warm foods.
Dislikes - Cold porridge, idiots, etc.
Romantic type (what they look for in a partner) - Someone with wit and who's not off put by a glare.
Other -

@Fenrir

(Ooh I like them! Can’t wait to see how Scar holds up!)
“Come now dear aunt, a little fun never hurt anyone.” The white queen glared at her nephew, though her smile betrayed her resent. “You’re about to become king, Scarlet. You need to find yourself a king or queen not go off and party. There will be time for that later.”
Scarlet rolled his eye and looped his arm with the queen’s “my dear queen, you know I have a hard time with finding someone. There’s not need to rush these things. Besides, a party might help. What better way to both engage our lovely Wonderland people and to find a suitable love than a party?” He said sweetly, giving her one of his famous smiles.
The queen rolled her eyes at tapped his nose “it’s a wonder you can’t find anyone with your charm and words.”
He shrugged “I want someone who’ll love me for everything, not just my looks and words.”
She sighed softly “alright fine, we’ll have a party-“
“Wonderful! -“
“But we’ll have it my way.”
Scarlet slouched in place “fine, but can we have just one running goose?”
“We’ll see, can’t have the guests all after the goose and not after you.”

Deleted user

(sorry hun, I've been trying not to have notebook take up all my time)

Deleted user

"A party?" Stone raised an eyebrow at the woman he was buying from, a basket of herbs under his arm. "Didn't the prince throw one last month?" The woman nodded and laughed.
"I think he's trying to throw away all of the kingdom's funds before he even becomes king. I hear he's looking for a match before he becomes king as well, he's having any eligible suitors come to the party."
"That sounds… Like something that could either work and end up in an unhappy marriage, or turn into an absolute disaster." Stone shook his head and finished paying for the herbs, turning on his heel and walking out of the marketplace. He was going, of course, it was free alcohol.