forum Sweet Hearts and Ice Cream
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 59 followers

@Fenrir

@Bleu-is-tired here is the thread!
I just want a cute gay couple who have kid(s) yet still find ways to show each other affection. I’m fine with doing any take on this (maybe fantasy? Maybe mixed cultures? Superhero’s and villains?) I want to keep this LGBTQ+ but it doesn’t have to be m/m I’m absolutely fine with any combination!

• no smut
  • please give me something work with (this is going to be more of a slower rp, slice of life ish but I hope to amp up the stakes later so I get it if full paragraphs aren’t possible
  • be kind, I suck at grammar but I try my best to make responses at least readable, no judging
  • let me know if you wanna drop out, of are leaving for a bit I get it, don’t worry!
  • have fun!
    -template will be up soon!

@Fenrir

Name -
Age -
Sexuality -
Appearance -
Personality -
Aesthetic? -
Occupation -
Likes -
Dislikes -
What they liked about their partner that made them initially fall in love with them -
Quirks -
Other -

@Vuclan-is-tired

Name - Sorrel Cyrus Raiden
Age - (What's the age range?)
Sexuality - oh so very gay
Appearance - Sorrel has soft redish-brown hair styled in an undercut with hair, when down reaches to his shoulders. When it's up, it's usually in a bun or ponytail. He has slightly tanned skin that has freckles scattered practically everywhere. He's average height, about 5'8-5'9 and more on the lean side. His eyes are a bright ocean green with flecks of gold. He usually has a tiny, tiny bit of eyeliner on to make his eyes pop out more. At times however, he often draws more dramatic wings and says, "Maybe, if I draw them large enough, they can fly me away from my problems." He has a few piercings, his tongue and ears, four piercings in his right, six in his left. He has a small tattoo on his wrist, a semicolon. He has faded scars practically everywhere.
Personality - Sorrel is bright, funny, and much like the sun. He seems to have this warmth about him that draws others to him. Physical affection makes him melt, he absolutely loves it. He's an optimist, always trying to find the bright side of life or a silver lining. He can be very down to earth when the situation calls for it. He seems to have unlimited energy, and he often places that energy in the things he loves. He's hardworking, and has an amazing work ethic. He's very organized and often has back up plans. He has charisma, and there's definitely a charm around him. He's insanely self aware, and works hard to take care of his body. He is insanely loyal and protective of those he loves. However, he is extremely sensitive. He was often called a crybaby when he was little due to how sensitive he was. He often tries to take on burdens by himself, and often refuses help. He's stubborn, and doesn't like talking about his past at all. If angered, he can snap before turning in on himself. He often closes people off when he's upset, afraid of judgement.
Aesthetic? - Definitely Autumn, or those soft flower aesthetics.
Occupation - Florist/herbalist and freelance photographer
Likes - He loves mochi, as well as boba tea, plants, the warmth, being around people. dancing in the rain, sleeping, cats, horror, reading, photography, those he loves
Dislikes - His birth family, people talking behind his back, being alone, the cold, large dogs, needles, lightning
What they liked about their partner that made them initially fall in love with them - Practically everything.
Quirks - He tends to doodle on himself when bored, likes to take baths, always wears some sort of rainbow, always has his nails painted, hums when he's thinking.
Other - He hasn't talked to his parents since he moved out of home, he learned how to tend to, harvest, and use plants from his grandmother, he came out at age 16, grew well known because of his photography, his favorite food is chocolate ice cream, his favorite drink is anything sweet that has alcohol. He has a slight allergy to fish and he can't have anything sea food related.

@Fenrir

Name - jasper (Jas) Harte
Age - (was think late 20s early 30s) 29
Sexuality - gayyyy woo!
Appearance - jas’ style usually ranges from “college professor history nerd” to “I will look fabulously badass as an elf in a renaissance fair.” U he usually keeps more towards the nerdy style but will once in a while be “fancy”. He stands 5’8 ish, has brown hair and deep brown eyes, usually wears black rimmed glasses. Nicely tanned skin.
Personality - he’s very loving and affectionate to all in his family. Usually nerd out when an interest is brought up. Although he’s usually very secure with most of his emotions, he has a hard time showing anything remotely negative since he doesn’t want to worry anyone. He adored his family and is very grateful that his parent were accepting of both his sexuality And then later accepting Sorrel as their own son in law when they married. Also adored their adopted children
Aesthetic? - big history nerd with a side of cosplay nerd
Occupation - college history professor
Likes - his loved ones, dogs, history, renaissance fairs, the color grey, cosplay
Dislikes - negative emotions, being bored, being annoying to others, being talked down to
What they liked about their partner that made them initially fall in love with them - other than everything, the fact that Sorrel wasn’t scared to outwardly show both his more confident attributes and then slowly his more insecure parts
Quirks - he reads aloud when he’s into an. book without really noticing. He adds different voices for character and sometimes acts out scenes
Other - has a small tattoo on his inner rust of a pride gear with “love is love, fudge off” quote underneath
(A starter will be up by tomorrow!)

@Fenrir

Jas has always liked grading papers for some weird reason. He liked seeing his student’s different perspectives on topics, even if they were similar over the years. He suspects extend as the tears piled on and he got older, that would change but for now, he was perfectly content to happily grade anything his students gave him. A smile quirked at his lips when he saw a doodle on the margin of the report and made a note towards it, complimenting the perfect circle that made up the pentagram. If doodling pentagrams helped the student focus on his work and encouraged him to hand in the work on time, then he wasn’t going to discourage that. He glanced at the name on the report. Jeremy Locklan. A great kid in his class, he didn’t really talk but he did share Jas’ love for renaissance, or at least their style of torture…it counted. Besides, his work, despite being mostly late and a bit messy was genuinely pretty good and got one of The higher grades in the class. (He would get higher if he handed things in on time) Jas laughed to himself and sat on his desk, entering a few grades into his computer and then sending a few emails out to congratulate his students on the reports. He glanced at the time, deciding to clean the room a bit before he met the kids and Sorrel.

@Vuclan-is-tired

Sorrel, as usual, had left for work early that morning. He usually left really early, so of course in the mornings there would be breakfast for the kids, as well as a breakfast in bed waiting for Jas as well as a sweet note of encouragement for the day. Of course, Sorrel would wake his beloved husband, kiss him sweetly on the lips, tease him about his morning breath, before letting his husband go back to sleep while he headed out to set up the flower shop with his close friend Dawn, who had opened the shop nearly 8 years ago. She was an old family friend of Sorrel's. It was much like a mix between a flower shop and an herbal apothecary. The day went as usual. He arrived at work at 6 in the morning to prep for work, make sure the orders were ready, and opening shop. Sorrel took the morning shifts and Dawn took the evening shifts. That way, Sorrel could pick up the kids and go meet up with his husband. Employees usually filed in at about 7:30 am. It was pretty quite for the most part. It was the weekends and Friday's that they were the most busy. Costumers would often come in, some would walk around, others would pick up their orders, some would ask questions. There was always this one girl who often entered the flower shop like clockwork. She was quiet, and well mannered. Often times, Sorrel would offer her some tea and something to eat. She'd then explore before leaving. She looked to be in her late teens, maybe 16 or 17. At the most she would spend a couple hours. She usually came an hour or so before he left. Sorrel glanced at the clock after she left again, a bright smile on his lips. "Charlie, you're in charge until Dawn gets here!" He called, gathering his things before leaving to go and pick up the kids.

@Fenrir

The campus was close enough to their home that Jas could usually walk to and from without much trouble. He stepped into the spacious home with a happy little sigh and set his bag down. having never liked doing nothing alone, Jas decided to start dinner, wanting to surprise his family before they got home, and to say that thank you for the breakfast in the morning. He pulled off his sweatshirt and tie, leaving him in the button down shirt and slacks. After a bit of pacing and flipping through a few old cookbooks they had, Jas decided on pork fried rice and steamed veggies. He also found a lovely little dessert for later that was relatively easy to make. With the plan in mind, he pulled a wine bottle from the small bar they had and poured himself a bit of wine, not enough to get him drunk, just enough to enjoy while cooking. He took a sip and started preparing all the ingredients, chopping up the vegetables that would go in the rice as well as flavoring the meat. He had turned on some music at one point, humming it now as he prepared everything. He pulled a wok from the cabinets as well as some oil and started heating it up along with some water for the steamed veggies. He pulled a few seasonings from the pantry and additional ingredients that didn’t need preparation. He peeked into the other room to check the clock and nodded to himself, deciding that he had about 15 ish minutes before everyone got home.

@Fenrir

(Sure! Was thinking of have two kids, an older Alt teen, maybe a bit angsty like most teens :) and then maybe a much younger kid (maybe 5 or 6 year old?) I’m open to any ideas as well!)

@Fenrir

Name: Athena Cyrus Harte
Nicknames: Thena, little Owl
Sexuality: she doesn’t know yet
Appearance: Athena has dark short brown curls. Her eyes are deep blue with specs of brown. She has pale skin that’s covered in freckles. She loves to wear bright colors and flowy clothes, anything that allows her to move
Personality: she’s bright and cheerful as any young child should be. Has a good understanding about her two dads and her sibling but doesn’t really question her own birthparents. She loves to be active and socialize with anyone who’s willing to do the same with her. Truly a sweet child and a joy to be around. Surprising likes school so far and is quite good at it.
Likes: playing with others, school, learning, colorful anything, Disney movies, her family.
Dislikes: being bored, seeing people Sad or upset, being alone, not understanding something
Other/Trivia:
Her birth name was Theodosia but was changed when she’s was adopted. She has a specific liking for peonies and Greek mythology, considering her name.
Her favorite book is Alice in Wonderland

@Vuclan-is-tired

Name: Loki Aeris Harte
Nicknames: They don't really have many.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Has soft green eyes and pitch black hair. It's cut neatly and has a bit of floof to it. They have somewhat pale skin. They tend to wear darker clothes, and have a more alt style.
Personality: Loki is funny and incredibly smart. They love their younger sister with all their heart and would do anything to keep her safe. They tend to get snarky and a bit sassy, but they're grateful that they were adopted by parents that love them and their little sister. They're incredibly snarky towards people that tell them what to do.
Likes: Sleeping, the rain, music, dancing, their family, playing guitar for Athena, chocolate
Dislikes: People other than their family, crowded spaces, being told what to do, karens,
Other/Trivia: They love it when Athena comes and sleeps with them, and despite Loki acting like they don't care, they care very deeply for their family. They are ambidextrous.