forum America may be collapsing but...
Started by @tungsten fastfood
tune

people_alt 66 followers

@tungsten fastfood

hi I’m here to make a new forum game.

It’s a game in which we Notebookians, acknowledge America (or whatever country) is crumbling before we know it, but then add something positive that’s happened in your life.

For example:

America is falling, but I got my sick Unus Annus merch today

Deleted user

the conservatives may be complete hypocrites but ovxx is doing a dj set for 88rising and i couldn't be prouder!!!!
happy to be part of this new 88rising project,, i would like to thank my family and friends especially bingus for helping me get to where i am today amen also love you all (except some of u 🙄🤠) mwa mwa
he just doesn't miss!

@tungsten fastfood

America may be going up in absolute flames, but

Woodkid, my favorite artist EVER released a new album a few months ago and I’m still in love. Also, it’s really great to be politically inclined right now because you can tell who is stupid, and not allowed to be in your life, and who actually has a brain :)

@saor_illust school

America may be collapsing, BUT

A good friend is coming over on Saturday and I'll be able to talk things out with her and while I'm absolutely terrified and nervous about it, I think it's going to help some.

@Becfromthedead group

America may be collapsing but
I moved back to college and don't have to deal with my conservative family for a while. And I'm also getting mental and medical health for some things that are going on and I'm doing what is imo a very good job of advocating for myself.

Deleted user

Also America may be collapsing but…
BLUE GEORGIA BITCHES

HELL YEAH BITCH
THE LEFTISTS PREVAIL

Deleted user

AMBC but I'm actually understanding what my teacher is saying.

Selcoeurl

America may be devolving into a garbage scow fire of monumental scale, but…I have a new gaming desktop and have decided to get myself certified as a computer tech.