forum I haven't come up with a title yet, but it's closed. (OxO)
Started by @Rainy_is_back
tune

people_alt 54 followers

@Rainy_is_back

@Flimsy_Foe

"Come on, Juli, aren't you going to come on up?" A sweet, smooth tone called down the ladder to the attic. Sitting upon the opening of the attic, was a young woman, just barely older than the other girl on the floor.
"Oh please, don't make me Holly." The younger pouted, the slight accent she had seeming more prominent than her sister's. "You know how much I hate it up there. And besides, I have places to go." Juliette responded, glancing between her sister and the door. The older of the two let out a gentle, prolonged sigh before nodding a bit.
"Alright, go ahead. I just wish you would spend more time with me. Go have fun." She muttered, followed by a couple of strings of unintelligible French right after. Juliette rolled her eyes some, grabbing her coat as she headed over to the front door.
"Don't be like that, lighten up a little bit," Juliette called out before shutting the door, going on her way. With her gone, Hollan pushed back further into the attic, standing up when she had more headroom. Quietly she roamed the attic, grey eyes scanning over the boxes. Occasionally she would open one to find what was inside, but wasn't finding much. As she began to give up finding whatever it was that she had gone to look for, her foot hit a box, taped shut. With an odd look, she tipped it over to read what it said. But there was nothing on it.
"Odd… papa never forgets to label boxes…" She muttered, picking up the medium-sized box. It wasn't too heavy, and curiosity was getting the better of her. So with the box in hand, she started to descend down the stairs with it.
Heading into the kitchen, she set the box on one of the counters, grabbing a knife to cut open the box. With little effort, she got it open and headed into the living space to look through the contents of the box. After settling herself on the floor, she started rifling through it. But nothing looked familiar to her. It didn't seem like anything that belonged to her father or brother, but whoever it belonged to was clearly a man. Or she assumed at least. Pulling out a small stack of photos, she saw multiple pictures of a boy that couldn't be much older than she was. He looked nothing like any of her family members, so she ruled out the possibility it belonged to an uncle or grandfather of hers. So who could it possibly belong to?
After taking time to consider calling her parents and asking about it, she decided against it. They'd probably be annoyed she had gone up in the attic again, getting into things that didn't belong to her. But she couldn't help being a curious soul.
With it decided she wouldn't call her parents, she quietly started to put the things back in, hesitating as she reached out for the stack of photos.
"Wouldn't hurt to keep one, would it?" She muttered to herself, pulling out her favorite of the stack. Setting the rest in the box, she carefully set it aside to put away later. For now, she would keep it down— in case she might need it while she investigated. Whoever this secret boy was, she was determined to figure him out. Even if it took her the rest of the day. Or longer.

Deleted user

Coren Shivered. Something was disrupting his 'slumber'. He had never felt anything like this. He looked around in shock. He was in rubble. He wasn't alive. What the.. He Coren thought, trying to feel something. He couldn't. He looked at his hand s and they were transparent. Am I…Dead? Coren throughout in dismay. He looked around and there was nothing for miles. He flew up through the rubble and out, in the sunshine.
"Holy…I'm dead. And…What year is it?" Coren looked at the people walking around. He decided to go and try to find what made him awake. Coren flew off, now worrying that anyone would find him or see him. He looked around and shivered as he got closer and closer to a street. When he got to the street something was bothering him. He felt weird. Maybe the fact the he was a legit ghost? Maybe another reason. He decided to look around in people's houses.
Once he got to Juliette's house It stopped. This was the place to be. He started to search. There was nothing in the bathroom, attic, bedrooms, and living room. Once he got to the kitchen he saw a box filled of stuff that looked familiar. Impossible… He thought. He looked at the box and opened it. He saw multiple photos of people and then a picture caught his eye. It was a picture from his childhood.
(Hello! And welcome back to Me trying my hardest to think of a good Backstory for this boy XD)

@Rainy_is_back

Hollan stood in the kitchen, quietly scanning over the photo. She turned it over almost one hundred times, trying to find some kind of date or name on it. But there was nothing. Either it was faded, or it was never there in the first place. Letting out a weak huff, she walked into the office, pulling a photobook off one of the shelves.
"Who are you…" She muttered, running a hand through her blonde hair. "I've never seen you before… ever."
Flipping through the pages, she compared the one photo to practically every photo in the book. But there was nothing. The boy didn't match anyone she knew or even distant family members. So why did they have this boy's stuff? Were they just keeping it temporarily?
Head swimming with thoughts, Hollan pushed away from the table in frustration. She'd probably just have to ask who it belonged to. Despite not wanting to. Getting up from her place at the dining table, she quietly carried the photo back into the living room to put it away. But as she stepped into the room, her eyes grew wide, and a scream left her lips. She stumbled back, eyes glued on the boy in the middle of her living room.
"W-who are you!?" She squeaked out, still backing away from him. "Why… why are you here?"

Deleted user

Coren squeaked and turned around. He looked at Hollan narrowed his eyes and turned invisible. He started to walk around, trying not to make noise. He looked at the picture in her hands and shook his head. He pushed something over and raised an eyebrow. What is she doing with my pictures? Coren thought, tapping his foot on the ground.
He walked over to her and yanked that picture out of her hands. "Where'd you get this?" He asked, still invisible. "Why do you have pictures of me? Where'd you get this box?" He hissed. He remembered most of the stuff in the box. It must have been his.
Coren answered her question. "My name is Coren… Coren Sole… What's yours?" He said, Becoming Visible again.

@Rainy_is_back

(It's all good! I had classes all day, and then family come over in the evening… so yeah…)

Hollan continued to step back when he vanished, heart pounding. Her eyes were wide out of fear, and she slowly started to think she had fabricated the image in her own mind. But when the picture was taken from her, she let out a second squeak, along with a string of curse words as she stumbled back even more. Losing her balance, she tripped and fell on her back as she continued to push away at his demanding.
She was startled, and clearly unable to answer anything at the moment. Even after he turned visible once more. Her heart was beating so loudly, she wasn't able to hear much else besides it. But slowly she tried to relax, stopping long enough to hear his name.
With shaking hands, as frightened eyes, she was barely able to squeak out an answer.
"H-Hollan… Hollan Lavell…" She mumbled, managing to sit up just a little. "B-But… but that doesn't matter. Where… where did you come from? Why are you here? How- how do you keep doing that?"