forum Loveless | limit of 4 | OPEN
Started by @ClownB*tch eco
tune

people_alt 56 followers

@ClownB*tch eco

I'm semi-new to rp and would love some more practice with them, I'm putting a limit of 5 people including me but rules may be bent or changed. This is a soulmate AU but it is fairly simple and will be explained.

No racial slurs etc. but slurs revolving around sexuality are allowed so long as it is character to character

nothing too sexual, stay around 13-15+ (as younger teens are on this site)

swearing is allowed

Violence is ok but dont get too graphic, stick with the sexual content rating of 13-15+

newbies welcome!

I wont be incredibly active, checking on this post only about once or twice a day. this means I dont expect you guys to be either

Magic is allowed but no overpowered stuff

lastly, do your best!

TW: miscarriages, stillborns and death also maybe suicidal ideation/tendencies

@ClownB*tch eco

TW: miscarriages, stillborns and death

here is the basic explanation of the soulmate stuff (it's a quote from a novel I started and turned into this) it also count as an intro to the world I guess:

"In my world we each have a soulmate. I've never met mine, most people haven't, but I'm one of the lucky few that still have a chance. My gem hasn't turned black, at least not yet.

Everyone is born with a gem on their ring finger, the same colour as their soulmate's. When your soulmate dies your gem turns black. Recently, there has been a huge wave of miscarriages, still-borns and, sudden deaths. Most of this deadly event has targeted teens, children, and babies. At any moment, my soulmate, or I, could die a sudden death."

@cryptic-glitch

Orion Minerva:
"I'm Orion. Short black hair, dark eyes, about 5'7'' and green glasses. I do have freckles, thank you for asking. Yes, yes, I know, that's supposed to make me cute. Nice try. I'm as sarcastic as they come, and would date you and your ex. I'm Capricorn and I'd rather be dead than alive. Any questions?"

@ClownB*tch eco

"My name is Saren. Saren Moonstar. I'm 15 and just moved from Cherish. It's a small town in Manu by the way-" The teacher interrupts, "We don't need your whole life story, Moonstar." I mumble an apology and shuffle to an empty desk while the class murmurs in judgement. I've been homeschooled my whole life, this was my one chance to be seen as normal and I blew it. I can feel my face burning, this is so embarrassing. Oh gods, the girl next to me is staring at me… I look at the stupid nametags are teacher made us wear, 'Orion'. Well, at least she has an unusual name, maybe she's not as judgy as she looks..

@cryptic-glitch

I try not to snicker as the new kid, Saren, I guess is his name sits next to me. "Try not to embarrass yourself quite so much, love," I say softly in his direction. "These kids aren't exactly Mother Teresa, alright?"

@ClownB*tch eco

Pausing, I feel some of my stress melt away, though I am still flushed with embarrassment. "T-Thanks…" The teacher clears his throat and I look ahead to the board as the class resumes.

@cryptic-glitch

I look at Saren's hands, to see his gem, but I can't get a glimpse so I look at mine instead. It's dark yellow, almost golden. I look back at Saren, but he isn't paying attention to me anymore. I look back up at the board and lean back in my chair, tucking my foot under my butt.

@ClownB*tch eco

I glance over at the neighboring student a few times, looking her up and down. I try to discern her demeanor to no avail. I glance at her hand to see a golden gem, glinting in the rays of sunshine emanating from outside the classroom's large windows. I look at my gem, which is a similar colour but I cannot tell if mine is slightly more green or not, but a glimmer of hope rises in my heart none the less.

@cryptic-glitch

"Oh. I'm not mean, but I'm judgemental. In a not mean way. Whatever. Because you're new here, I have graciously decided to eat lunch with you. So just, you know, try not to completely destroy your reputation."

@cryptic-glitch

"I'll come with you. Right, listen. The popular kids, don't mess around with them. They'll throw you right under the bus. Nerds, not them either. Weirdos. Mostly just keep to yourself, and trust me on that one." I pick up my books and tuck my pencil behind my ear. "Most of us here are normal. Like, no magic. I'm not. So if that changes your opinion of me, you might as well leave now."