forum Ace of Hearts (open 1/1)
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 60 followers

@Fenrir

Alright, romance first of all!
Lgbtq+
Plot- almost 20 years after Alice had entered wonderland and destroyed the Queen of Hearts once destructively lovely landscape. 20 years after she had declared she’s had an heir to her throne. 20 years after she had died from grief.
Crimson Rose, Prince Of Hearts, heir to the throne of Wonderland until his coming of age night. While his mother had an obsession with heads, Crimson has an obsession with hearts, though not with keeping them. No, he wanted to see how many he could break while keeping his own intact. Dubbed throughout the land as the Prince with The Jabberlock heart, Crimson had spent most of his years resenting Alice And her family for destroying what his mother had worked so hard to build up. Instead of venting his anger out though, he had worked non-stop to rebuild Wonderland to its former glory, focusing more on its residents then on his personally life. But, now his world is thrown into imbalance as the heir of Alice (preferably a boy) has wormed their way into his homeland once again and try as he might, crimson can’t seem to stay away from the alluring creature.
There’s more plot I swear and it’s a bit more intense but that’s all that I’ll say for now. I’d like this to be m/m but I’m willing to change it if you have a preference. I’m also willing to switch characters but I think I have a better grasp of the story with crimson.
I’ll put a template up once someone joins and I accept, I can say no, nothing against you.
Please write paragraphs
Let me know when you’ll be off for long periods of time, I get it, I’ll try and do the same
No smut
Have fun

@Fenrir

Yes we do but I don’t mind having more! You can defiantly! , I’m assuming you’re alright with lgbtq? If so, are you alright with doing m/m? I think I can make it work for w/w as well. And are you alright playing the Alice heir character?

@Spider-man

I'm fine with m/m since you already have a character for that and I love Alice so doing her child would be great! I'll have to make a new character but that's ok I think i already have an idea!

@Fenrir

Awesome! Here’s a template, I’ll post Crimson soon!
Name -
Age -
Sexuality -
Personality -
Appearance -
History -
Quirks -
Likes -
Dislikes -
Romantic type (what they look for in a partner) -
Other -

@Fenrir

Name - Prince Crimson Rose Of Wonderland (Most brings in wonderland call him Crimson)
Age - 20
Sexuality - works a bit differently in wonderland since there are hybrids of animals and fantastical creatures along with humanoids so they don’t have words for specific types of attraction to others but in our world, Crimson would be classified as Gay, gender fluid, as well as on the Asexual spectrum
Personality - very stoic and a bit stand-offish to strangers, having to grow up in the aftermath of his mother’s death and fall of the kingdom. From a young age he’d been taught that Wonderland can be beautiful but also heartless and destroy you to your core so he’s always learned to keep his true emotions hidden from those around him. He doesn’t like when people get to close to him, even if he is remotely attracted to them. He does have his moments of genuine happiness and bliss when things are in order (or out of order) in wonderland and does occasionally partake in Wonderland traditions such as croquette and massive dinners with the residents. Contrary to popular belief, he has good relations with his aunt, the white queen and many of the other wonderland residents such as The mad hatter and the white rabbit. (Kinda going off the live action and the classic) He can have moments of outbreak and hysteria due to his own insecurities and the natural ways of wonderland, most resident do tend to go haywire.
Appearance - light brown skin with thick black locks falling to his brow, reaching the nape of his neck that transition into reds. Striking blue eyes, usually encircled with eyeliner of different colors or a heart. Deep red lips and stark white teeth. He’s fairly muscular but nothing over the top. Like many residents of his beloved Wonderland, he tends to wear striking g clothes. He prefers reds and golds, sometimes thrown in with the occasional white to make the colors pop. He usually prefers a silk shirt with a waist coat or in colder times, a tailcoat decorated with red and black lace. Has his moments of wearing skirts of the same style
History - raised by his aunt The White Queen after Alice had come back a second time and destroyed what his mother had worked so hard to fix (my take on the story). He was born before his mother had died and father disappeared and was brought up in The White court, learning alongside his cousin Elephant (Eli for short) (white queen named her daughter after the animal the humans had slaughtered to get the ivory, thought it was too horrific to name her daughter after something a human would kill for) and learned that while his mothers ways weren’t the best, she wasn’t as bad as others thought her to be, “madness got to beings in different ways” as his aunt would explain. He eventually left the white court and moved into his mothers castle and immediately started to get to work reviving the land with his aunt and cousin’s help, both trying to a better Red Euler and still keep the integrity of Wonderlands wildness at its core. He adopted the name Crimson if the Jaberlock heart when he was in his late teens. Many a beings had been attracted to the young prince, or had been attracted to being a ruler next to him, he wouldn’t have known either way since when ever it came to making things more serious, he’d walk away. It was never something wrong with the other being, it was him, he always got very uncomfortable when it got to certain points. He genuinely does love, despite what many would say, but it’s hard for him to form a full relationship
Quirks - uh, he can have his cute moments with Wonderland residents, has a weird obsession with mosaics and chess as do most people in wonderland do.
Likes - chess, mosaics, gold and red, roses, especially the ones that are both white with red, your character eventually, loves his cousin and aunt, loves his home
Dislikes - people from the top(what he refers to as the rest of the world, seeing his home being destroyed or put in place to be “”normal,” hurting others despite him doing so many times, feeling worthless, your character for a bit
Romantic type (what they look for in a partner) - someone caring and loves wonderland just as much as he does, someone who’s willing to be patient with both his internal struggle and his oddness, someone who doesn’t look a thing him and think Evil red queen.
Other - he can be a prick sometimes

@Fenrir

Name - Prince Crimson Rose Of Wonderland (Most beings in wonderland call him Crimson)
Age - 20
Sexuality - works a bit differently in wonderland since there are hybrids of animals and fantastical creatures along with humanoids so they don’t have words for specific types of attraction to others but in our world, Crimson would be classified as Gay, gender fluid, as well as on the Asexual spectrum
Personality - very stoic and a bit stand-offish to strangers, having to grow up in the aftermath of his mother’s death and fall of the kingdom. From a young age he’d been taught that Wonderland can be beautiful but also heartless and destroy you to your core so he’s always learned to keep his true emotions hidden from those around him. He doesn’t like when people get to close to him, even if he is remotely attracted to them. He does have his moments of genuine happiness and bliss when things are in order (or out of order) in wonderland and does occasionally partake in Wonderland traditions such as croquette and massive dinners with the residents. Contrary to popular belief, he has good relations with his aunt, the white queen and many of the other wonderland residents such as The mad hatter and the white rabbit. (Kinda going off the live action and the classic) He can have moments of outbreak and hysteria due to his own insecurities and the natural ways of wonderland, most resident do tend to go haywire.
Appearance - light brown skin with thick black locks falling to his brow, reaching the nape of his neck that transition into reds. Striking blue eyes, usually encircled with eyeliner of different colors or a heart. Deep red lips and stark white teeth. He’s fairly muscular but nothing over the top. Like many residents of his beloved Wonderland, he tends to wear striking clothes. He prefers reds and golds, sometimes thrown in with the occasional white to make the colors pop. He usually wears a silk shirt with a waist coat or in colder times, a tailcoat decorated with red and black lace. Has his moments of wearing skirts of the same style, especially during celebrations or larger events
History - raised by his aunt The White Queen after Alice had come back a second time and destroyed what his mother had worked so hard to fix (my take on the story). He was born before his mother had died and father disappeared and was brought up in The White court, learning alongside his cousin Elephant (Eli for short) (white queen named her daughter after the animal the humans had slaughtered to get the ivory, thought it was too horrific to name her daughter after something a human would kill for so instead she named her after the gentle giants) and learned that while his mothers ways weren’t always the best, she wasn’t as bad as others thought her to be, “madness gets to beings in different ways” as his aunt would explain. He eventually left the white court and moved into his mothers castle and immediately started to get to work reviving the land with his aunt and cousin’s help, both trying to be a better Red Ruler and still keep the integrity of Wonderlands wildness at its core. He adopted the name Crimson of the Jaberlock heart when he was in his late teens. Many a beings had been attracted to the young prince, or had been attracted to being a ruler next to him, he wouldn’t have known either way since when ever it came to making things more serious, he’d walk away. It was never something wrong with the other being, it was him, he always got very uncomfortable when it got to certain points. He genuinely does love, despite what many would say, but it’s hard for him to form a full relationship
Quirks - uh, he can have his cute moments with Wonderland residents, has a weird obsession with mosaics and chess as do most in wonderland do.
Likes - chess, mosaics, gold and red, roses, especially the ones that are both white with red, your character eventually, loves his cousin and aunt, loves his home
Dislikes - people from the top(what he refers to as the rest of the world), seeing his home being destroyed or put in place to be “”normal,” hurting others despite him doing so many times before, feeling worthless, your character for a bit
Romantic type (what they look for in a partner) - someone caring and loves wonderland just as much as he does, someone who’s willing to be patient with both his internal struggle and his oddness, someone who doesn’t look a thing him and think Evil red queen.
Other - he can be a prick sometimes

@Spider-man

Name - Luka Liddell
Age - 19
Sexuality - Homoromantic Asexuel
Personality - Clever and witty. Prone to rambling and getting over excited about small things. Reckless and curious. Taking "Curiosity killed the cat" as a challenge. He's not good with authority. Landed himself in trouble a lot back home. He likes talking to people but has the habit of ignoring them when he gets an idea. Doesn't flirt with people. Mainly just gets flustered on the rare occasion that he notices that someone is interested in him. He likes making friends but he, unfortunately, becomes too much for some people.
Appearance - Pale skin and straight blonde hair that runs down to his chin. Light blue eyes. His features are slightly feminine. Skin is almost completely clear of blemishes. He is usually wearing an expensive-looking light blue button-up shirt and dress pants. He has a few small scars from playing as a child and well playing now as well. The most prominent one being on his forehead. It's the only “blemish” on his face but he likes it. Reminds him of his adventures.
History - He was born roughly a year after Alice got back from wonderland for the second time. No one knows who his father is. During his childhood, his mother taught him the importance of adventure and questioning everything. She told him stories of wonderland but acted like they weren't only stories. She made the mistake of telling others these stories. Doctors have decided she suffers from “female hysteria.” When he was ten she was emitted to a mental hospital. Luka went to live with his fairly rich aunt and her family. His entire family pretty much acts like she is dead. His aunt is kind but is trying to teach him how to be a respectful man. She recently announced that it is time for him to be courted. He had a slight freak out and decided to excuse himself wandering into the garden.
Quirks - Rambles a lot, Talks to himself, needs to constantly be doing something.
Likes - adventuring, learning new things, light blue, drawing(he has a few drawings of what he thinks wonderland is like), wonderland, his mother(he doesn't see her often)
Dislikes - his family(except for his aunt she’s ok… occasionally), doctors, sitting still, feeling trapped,
Romantic type (what they look for in a partner) - Someone that would listen to his rambling and be as adventurous as him.
Other - Don't think i have anything yet

@Fenrir

(It’s alright! The wait was worth it! I love him! Crimsons gonna have fun Messing with him for a bit. I will put up a starter soon

@Fenrir

Crimson took a dairy little sip from his chipped cup of tea, watching with absolute glee as the tea switched from tasting like chamomile to cherry cake in seconds. He glanced up as the table erupted in tells and laughter as the roasted duck flew from its plate and waddled around in hysteria, wanting to get away from it’s many, many hunters. Crimson’s guests laughed and teeter about, chasing around the duck, food on plates either getting trampled on or moving about by magic to keep the food safe. The duck squawked as knives were utensils and wine glasses were thrown at it. Crimson all thought this ironic for the poor duck, seeing as the wine would flavor it more, making t more delicious afterwards. He glanced around the table towards his card guard, smiling softly as they’ve all seemed on edge. They weren’t used to rowdiness from the royal court, much less wonderland residents trashing the dining hall when the Red Queen typically had absolute silence at the table. Crimson shrugged and waved a hand at them, telling them to join in if they wished. He wasn’t going to Ben like his mother, he loved her and missed her dearly but he wouldn’t be like her.
A glass of wine was thrown in his direction, covering him in the rich red liquid. Immediately everyone at the table ceased their chase and settled back in their seat, leaving a flower sprite in the middle, holding a wine glass as well as straddling the duck down. She flinch when the card guard surrounded her with spears aimed at her head and chest. “I’m sorry your majesty! I-I didn’t mean to!” She cried out, watching with large, glassy eyes as he stood, wiping the wine from his brow with a cloth napkin.
He raised a hand to silence her, also causing the card guard to move in closer. “Should we take her to the dungeon to ready for the block your magesty?” One card asked.
Crimson laughed and took another sip of the tea. “Let her be. She has done nothing wrong.” He said waving to the guests “don’t stop on my account. Do continue.” He promoted, giving one last glare to his card guards, the last warning he’d give to them. He’d have to talk to them again later about how guests were treated in his home. But for the meantime, he reveled in the chaos ensuing in front of him as the duck was freed and chased once again

@Spider-man

Luka explored the large garden behind his aunt's manor. He didn't want to go back. Not right now and not until he figured out a plan. He used to love walking along the rows of flowers. Climbing one of the large trees that have always been a great place to relax and sketch. If he somehow got t the very top he could see the entire garden. His back to the manor where he's spent the last nine years of his life. He didn't climb it today. Instead, he walked past the trees. The deeper he got into the garden the wilder the plants became. The gardener only did the front half. Knowing that his aunt only cared if it looked good.
He saw something move in the corner of his. Something white. there were movements and sounds coming from in the bushes. He moved closer. A white bunny bouned out. Luka jumped slightly. there weren't usually many animals in the garden. His aunt's dog petrifying whatever dares try. Bouncing further away from Luka. Luka followed carefully trying not to scare the small thing. He loved animals. Finding the way they moved and their habitats to be interesting. He wanted to know how the rabbit had gotten in. Where there more animals? He kept following. They passed through and around tall bushes until Luka stumbled. He put his arms forward ready to catch himself but the floor never came.

@Fenrir

“I see the festivities are in tip tap tulgey shape, your highness.” Crimson smiled softly as the Mad Hatter And Cheshire Cat came/floated in, the White Queen behind them, taking a moment to lean back quickly to avoid a knife being thrown.
Crimson stood and went to greet all of them. “It is indeed.” He replied, hugging each of them tight and offering them a seat near him. Cheshire began eyeing the duck and it’s chasers as it ran about the dining room. Crimson chuckled lightly and nodded “go ahead, he’s only been caught once, you still have a chance.” He winked and started to eat.
“I’m assuming that’s where the wine came from?” His aunt asked, wiping off a drop of wine from Crimsons cheek and carefully transferring it to vial. Crimson nodded and watched as she put the vial away, immediately curious as to what that would be used for later.
“Don’t worry dear, just a little bit of you in a bottle.” She smiled softly and glanced towards the door, tilting her head with a smile before focusing back on the dinner.
“What’s you see?” He asked, knowing that his aunt was somewhat clairvoyant and could see snippets of the future.
She shrugged “a beautiful life with a beautiful him.”
He tilted his head “him? you know I’ve sworn off love for a bit.” He mumbled, though the prospect of truly loving another was intriguing to him since most of relationships ended in heartbreak for the both of the two parties involved. The White Queen rested her hand over his. “My Prince with the Jabberlock heart, this will be different! You and him, him and you.”
Crimson sighed, not really wanting to get his hopes up as he had done many time before about love but it was exhilarating to hear he had a chance at lovingly another.
“He will be yours, Crimson. And you his. Patience dear flower.”

@Spider-man

Luka fell for what felt like an hour. Things around him floating or maybe they were falling at a slower speed? He couldn't tell. After he had finally gotten used to the feeling of falling but before he could look around he landed. Falling right on his ass. He sat there for a moment. Looking around. His eyes were wide as he recognized the lush greenery. He's seen these plants in stories his mother told him that had shaped his drawings and dreams. This had to be a dream. He most likely knocked his head when he fell and passed out. Laying on the floor deep in the garden to not be found until his cousins decided to help search for him. Then again his whole backside was in pain. That had never happened in one of his dreams of wonderland before.
He stood up not bothering to dust off the first on his pants. He smiled to himself slightly. A dream like this was the perfect way for him to get his mind off of things. An adventure into a wonderland or well what his mind thought wonderland was like. He studied the area. Noticing his sketchbook a few feet away. He had been holding it when he fell. That was strange he usually didn't have it in his dreams. Nevermind that it was open to his newest drawing. The evil queen of Hearts from his mother's stories. He closed his book and tucked it under his arm.
"Well, no way but forward," He told himself. Heading down the path in front of him.

@Fenrir

“There’s not a chance I could get any details on this so called lover is?” He mused, trying to gently pry more information from his aunt. Crimson was momentarily distracted by yowls of joy as Cheshire finally caught the duck. He shook his head with a smile, and looked back at his Aunt, who was gazing at him with wide smile. He arched an eyebrow brow and smiled to match. “I’d take that as a no.” He said with a nod.
“Dear flower, I wouldn’t spoil the surprise like that. You’ll find out soon.” She replied, starting to eat. Crimson shook his head and started to eat. “You keep your secrets, dearest aunt. I’ll find my answers soon enough.”
He glanced up when a few card guards came in as we’ll a small the white queens chess military. It wasn’t odd for them to accompany their queen on trips especially to The red castle. It was odd for them to both come to them during a dinner though. Crimson nodded for them to speak, giving his patrons a look to silence them slightly so he could hear. A knight price hopped forwards and bowed deeply. “My queen, my crowned prince, there has been a someone.” He said, trying to choose his words carefully. “F-from up there. They came through the rabbit hole.”
Immediately the whole table fell deathly silent. They all looked to Crimson, being guest a in his kingdom.
He took a deep breath, his eyes growing bright, a sign of the madness of wonderland getting to him. “Is that so?” He said softly, a smile creeping into his features.
“From up top?” He laughed and nodded, standing and offering a hand to his Aunt, who had started to clap “it looks like our guest is finally here! Oh rose, I’m sure you’ll adore him.”
He shrugged, the cocky attitude and non-chalance evident in his hair as he guided her to the throne room. “Tell any residents to guid our “guest” here. We are after all having a party. Why not invite them?” He said to his guard and military.
“Now crimson, I know how you get with this type of thing but I’m telling you, you’ll love this.” The White Queen said, eyes also bright, though filled with hope, not the same as Crimson’s.
“I’m sure I will dear aunt. Though it might be different then how you may think.”

@Spider-man

(alright thank you!)
Link wondered down the path. He stopped often. Looking at almost every interesting flower. He writes down the details hoping that would help him remember once he was awake. He was walking carelessly. Not watching his step or trying to be quiet. He picked some more pretty flowers. After seeing a pretty droopy blue flower he picked it. Now completely distracted by the flowers around him. Before long he had a whole bouquet of beautiful flowers. He smelled the bouquet before looking around.
"Strange usually I encounter a character by now. I guess this dream is too peaceful," He whispered to himself. Not sure why he was whispering. He was all alone but it felt wrong to say anything above a whisper in the quiet forest. How stuck a flower in his ear. "now what would Alice do?" He asked himself that a lot. Whenever he was in a new. strange, or exciting situation His mother always had amazing ideas. Even when it came to everyday problems. she always made them an adventure. He smiled sadly to himself remembering this but he just shook it off.

@Fenrir

“Ooh looky looky here! A boy! a boy! a boy? Not an Alice…but yes!” the flowers towering above giggles as they watched Luka walk off. The white rabbit gave them a glare and hopped into Luka’s path again, staying a few feet closer than before but not close enough to catch him. He had been trying for years to find a suitable partner for Crimson ever since the wretched nickname of Prince of the Jabberlock Heart reaches his rabbit ears. He knew Crimson was different than his mother. He believed that he could be the the ruler the red court needed to keep wonderland in shape but not if he was continuously reprimanded for not loving someone. If White could find a suitable partner for the prince that was just a curious and just as adoring of wonderland and all it’s craziness as it’s ruler was, then maybe he could prevent the same that happened with Crimsons mother to happen with Crimson.
He glanced back at Luka and twitched his ears, stopping at the Tulgy wood treeline. The age old sign reading “this way to that” “that way for down” “up to The” “left to the right.” He knew which way to go to get to the red castle but he wanted Luka to explore the beauty Igbo wonderland for himself just as his mother did years ago

@Spider-man

Luka kept walking straight until he came to sign he looked down and saw the Rabbit. Smiling at himself and then down at the rabbit. "Hello, White Rabit I'm wondering which way I should go." He stayed a few feet away from the rabbit not wanting to scare them. He was sure this was the rabbit from the stories or at least how his mind has decided to manifest them. He looked at each of the directions he could go hoping that the rabbit would give him a clue as to which he should take. Then again it didn't really matter which one he chose. He had no set destination in mind. He just wished to explore before he was forced to wake and travel back to the real world. He opened his journal. Remembering the picture of the white rabbit he drew a few months prevouse. he just wanted to see how close the two versions were. He smiled wider when he found that both were almost identical.