forum A chill, no stress roleplay (can be oxo or a group!)
Started by @furetakunai ac_unit
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

Okay, so I usually write a lot for my roleplays, but I don't always feel in the mood to write so much. So I'm just kinda looking for someone who would be okay with varying reply length (preferably a minimum of two (2) sentences). We can look at some prompts to see what we vibe with and all that. A few things,

• cursing is fine, no slurs, no exceptions
  • no smut please
  • both the lgbtq+ community as well as our lovely cishets are welcome
  • as chill as it will be, proper punctuation/spelling and decent grammar would still be nice. I want to be able to understand your replies

the rest is kind just up to where the wind takes it (is that the right saying?).

@Rainy_is_back

(I mean, the only thing I can say is I'm not really a horror/gore fan. So basically if we could not do that, that's would be great. Otherwise I'm cool with pretty much anything. And sure! A character template would be great.)

@Rainy_is_back

(Okay so I haven’t found any specific prompts, but if we’re doing a one on one o have a couple pairings we could do?? Like ship dynamic wise. There’s some I’ve been itching to do.)

@Rainy_is_back

(Alright, sorry I was out aha)

Some of my absolute favorite dynamics ship-wise are probably Soft x Socially awkward/ Anti-hero/ "Scary" outcast-type, though actually really friendly (or better yet, only towards the softie bby). Or maybe ex/villain and like a struggling hero.
We can totally do something non-ship wise, or like, idk, come up with an actual plot, I just really couldn't find anything yesterday, and haven't looked today.

@furetakunai ac_unit

Okay, but with the ex-villain and struggling hero, would it be kinda like, the ex-villain's trying to kind of help the hero succeed (or whatever)? If so I'd totally be down for that, sounds really fun. :D

@Rainy_is_back

Yeah that’s what I was thinking haha! It would be so sweet honestly aha
If that’s really what your want to do, I mean. We can always look at other options.

@Rainy_is_back

Honestly either works. If we have powers involved, it would be cool to see how the hero struggles trying to use them. And then the villain attempts to step in and help.

@furetakunai ac_unit

ooo, okay that sounds adorable, let's do that. I'll have the temps up soon, and would you prefer to be the ex-villain or hero? Any preferred orientation as well?

@furetakunai ac_unit

(No worries!)

Name:
Nickname(s) (optional):
Age (perhaps 26-32):
Gender/pronouns:
Sexuality:
Physical appearance (links are fine):
Weapon(s):
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality: