forum Anyone else listen to Vocaloid?
Started by @requiemisback language
tune

people_alt 69 followers

@requiemisback language

I seriously need to find peeps who like Vocaloid as much as I do, because I haven't yet xd
So yeah, feel free to talk about your favorite songs, which producers you like, and which Vocaloids you like and dislike!

@tomat brightness_7

ah hell yeah
i remember a time when i was younger where whenever i sang a song, i'd try to sound like miku
i always failed, but it was still v fun

when I was younger I tried to sound like Rin Kagamine, but now my voice got deeper and I can't hit that high notes anymore

@requiemisback language

i still sing along to vocaloid songs, but i use the same voice i'd use when singing any other kind of song
and when there's a high note or an extremely low note, i just let it play out until the next verse comes along so i can catch my breath

@requiemisback language

I listen to a lot of vocaloid covers, but the more robot-sounding ones don't appeal to me much. I like Kira, he uses Gumi I think?

yeah i think Kira uses Gumi, from what i've heard
i haven't listened to Kira in a while, so I might be wrong

@requiemisback language

I think I've heard some of Creep-P and maybe a GHOST song? I'll have to look them up ^_^ I need something other than endless christmas music lol

I definitely recommend Creep-P and GHOST, since they do more,,,, I guess,,,, touchy kinds of songs
GHOST definitely covers serious topics in their songs, and Creep-P just goes all out imo xd
Whether you like their songs or not, I'm sure their songs are better than endless voids of Christmas songs lmao

@requiemisback language

my favorite is Kemu and DECO*27, I also enjoy Kikuo, Giga-P and Wowaka's songs

I'm glad someone else likes Kikuo-P's songs
I think I like Kikuo-P mostly because of the "What in the fresh flying fuck did I just listen to" vibe they give off in most of their songs
Like Gomen Ne Gomen Ne, for example, scarred me for life but also confused the hell out of me, and yet I still listen to it every now and then

@threesacult group

I like GUMI's voice a lot! And in terms of producers, I love GHOST's and Dasu's stuff. I used to listen to vocaloid a lot more when I was younger, but I'm getting back into it.
Don't think I've ever listened to a Kikuo-P song! I'll have to check them out.

@requiemisback language

I like GUMI's voice a lot! And in terms of producers, I love GHOST's and Dasu's stuff. I used to listen to vocaloid a lot more when I was younger, but I'm getting back into it.
Don't think I've ever listened to a Kikuo-P song! I'll have to check them out.

Kikuo-P is definitely a recommendation of mine! Like mentioned before, their songs have this "What in the fresh fuck is this and why did I just listen to it" vibe that might either interest others or push them away. For me, it definitely made me a fan of theirs!
Also, I like GUMI's voice quite a lot too!

@tomat brightness_7

I think that the most heartbreaking song that has been stuck in my mind for so long that I can play it from my memory without any mistakes and I cried because of it for like, seven months, is Neru's "Datsugoku"